Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OutlawJM

Default Couple things I want to address.

For one, in Quick matches, people that join and are in spectator mode should not get a win/loss on their record because they have yet to play in the game at all, it's roulette whether you actually get into a game that's about to end or one that's just starting. Normally I would say that's fine, but to give a loss to someone who joins with 1 life left on the team you're supposedly joining, gives a free loss to you. (Of course TDM is what I am referring to)

Second, and I know I'm going to get flamed by all the Sawed off noobs out there, but seriously having a gun like that in the game ruins the spirit of the game. That's my opinion, but I feel like it should be removed, it isn't fun to deal with any random idiot that can just stand around a corner and press the right trigger. Now trust me I've been playing this game series since '06 and I know how the game has changed, I remember the GoW 1 shotty, the thing was a nightmare, but it still required some skill to get more than one kill in a row. I feel like people use the Sawed off because they don't know how to play yet, and that's ok, but the majority of players that use the thing have little to no skill even later when they want to switch to the Gnasher, or god forbid one of the mid range weapons.

Third, and I know it's not just me, but I am sick and tired of all these hacking, modding p.o.s. people in the versus scene. It seems like every 12 year old kid with a USB cable can hack the crap out of the game, making it rough for people like me that use skill to play. I really don't care if they modded their medals to have them all onyx, but to mod versus stats and to have auto aim mods, I mean how is that fun? Honestly the Host system on GoW 2 was faulty sure, but when people hacked that game it wasn't impossible to kill them, now people mod the Sawed off so they can AFK and when someone walks by their mods just auto aim them and they can press the RT and get free kills.

I don't know, maybe I'm just having bad luck, but I can say I am more skilled than the average player, and the above things just make it hard if not impossible for me to have a good time on the game, in versus at least.
    Outlaws 'til I die.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: suppafinga

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawJM View Post
    Third, and I know it's not just me, but I am sick and tired of all these hacking, modding p.o.s. people in the versus scene. It seems like every 12 year old kid with a USB cable can hack the crap out of the game, making it rough for people like me that use skill to play. I really don't care if they modded their medals to have them all onyx, but to mod versus stats and to have auto aim mods, I mean how is that fun? Honestly the Host system on GoW 2 was faulty sure, but when people hacked that game it wasn't impossible to kill them, now people mod the Sawed off so they can AFK and when someone walks by their mods just auto aim them and they can press the RT and get free kills.
    WUT?
    www.4rumboys.com- 4RUM competed in CODXP 2011
    4rumboys Youtube - Check us out for Gears 3 gameplay and commentary
    Onyx Guard/Savage Grenadier Elite - Gold Lancer - Liquid Green Gnasher
    I'm an EMT, married to an RN and I have a 3 year old daughter. Shocked that I have a life?
    Thanks to Butterysteelo for my Liquid Green Skins!
    Quote Originally Posted by All My Rage View Post
    There is no legit argument for the sawed off. It's a crutch weapon and Epic has said it themselves. If you use it, you're bad. That's all there is to it.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimmy Jangle

Quote Originally Posted by suppafinga View Post
    WUT?
    I know; his last paragraph reminded me of Yogi Bear also....

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smokey Amp

Are you playing a different game to me? I've never seen a hacker/modder... Ever.
    A COG, a Locust and a Stranded ragdoll into a bar...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Koning Stoma

Auto aim mods? Haha

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HollowMadCap PSN ID: HollowMadCap

I have not seen any "Modded" Play happening since I have been playing. I know there are modded controllers which allow users to fire the hammer burst super quickly, but I have yet to meet anyone A) Using a hammer burst without dropping it right away for power weapon B) Firing substantially faster then I do with the hammerburst.

I agree with your first point. If you havnt actually gotten to play at least "1 life" then I dont think it should count towards your win/loss
    I disagree with your second point. I use the Gnasher as my secondary but am Primarily a Rifle user, so while its annoying to get blind sided by a SoS, its equally as annoying to get blind sided by a Gnasher. Shotguns are part of the game, and hopefully they will be balanced correctly in the next update.

Thinking on it a bit more, I notice that some people do get a significant amount of headshots when using the Gnasher/SoS, and I find its due to the "quick tap", where a user comes out of a run/roll taps aim for a the guidance, and flicks up with aim stick to go for headshot. That.. and a boatload of practice
    DJ for Split Infinity Radio Running the show HEADSHOT Saturdays @ 5pm EST
    Sam/Myrrah (working on Battle Mistress)
    HammerBurst (Thunderstorm)/Gnasher (Chrome)