Thread: Freeze Tag?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cash Loafe

Default Freeze Tag?

I used to play alot of quake 3 arena online back in the day. The game was so fun but there was a game mode i really enjoyed called freeze tag. I heard they just put that kind of game mode in Duke nukem. Havent seen what it looks like yet but i was thinking to myself, that would be pretty sick to have a freeze tag mode or something like that maybe around christmas.

The way it went was instead of your opponent dying they turn into big frozen glaciers or whatever and you have to unfreeze your teammates by standing by them for 3-5 seconds. When all opposing players are frozen you win the round. Kind of like warzone but theres always a chance for a clutch comeback.

I was just thinking that would be soemthing fun for around christmas time or new years. maybe turn into snowmen or something funny.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hah, I also played this a lot in Q3A!!
    Well, I don't think Epic is planning on adding more gamemodes. But it would be fun to see in an event.

Good idea!
    Big shoutout to Pikemoney for hooking me up with the Greenies!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XCW ixBR0NC0xi

Sounds fun would be cool if they did stuff like this all the time

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cash Loafe

[QUOTE=UrzA.;29257532]Hah, I also played this a lot in Q3A!!
    /QUOTE] I dont know how long ago you played i played when i was around 12 13 and im 21 now. PIE CLAN!!!

Banned

what about instead of ice freezing it turns them into a statue kinda like the ashes to ashes trailer, could be interesting besides i always wanted a mp map that had ****load of statues on it too take cover on and blow them too peices (not like gridlock were theirs only a few)

You know if they had a map with lots of statues all over with ashes falling from the sky and your playing freeze tag that would be awesome. It would be sick too have that ashes to ashes style vibe/map/scenery
    Last edited by Crammer; 10-12-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beersandmore View Post
    Sounds fun would be cool if they did stuff like this all the time
    yeah an event would be pretty could also meatcube lol kinda like submission, but it's in a big open arena style map like (thrashball) but no upstairs and the goal is too push the cube across the enemies team side. that would be so win along with freezetag

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Congreth

I remember a Freeze Tag Mod for Quake 2
    Sounds like a great idea, maybe Epic will do it for an Event