Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia

SOUNDS Winona Ryder Voice Pack v1.1

Winona Ryder Voice Pack for Unreal Tournament 2004
    Version/Release Date: 1.1 – September 23, 2011 (GMT+8, 08:06 PM)

DESCRIPTION
    Winona Ryder is one-of-a-kind promising American actress, widely known for her excellent movies in some leading and supporting roles that I decided to make a voice pack of her for UT2004. This voice pack contains 'different age' of this character that is certain made a range from child star to adult actress; this is the only necessary when her movies from the past were highly impact in the making of this voice pack since the 1986 film Lucas was her first debut feature when she is young. I couldn't find some of her clips for Order and Other events that needs to complete this pack, but it does contain all the text for any events which do not have sounds attached to them, so you can still use them. That's because there are too many movies of her to be recorded and compiling some more samples though. The sounds are 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files.

Samples:
    "Are you gross under there? Are you Night of the Living Dead under there? Like all bloody veins and pus?"
    "Why do you go on living? How can you stand being what you are?"

Contents:
    16 Acknowledgments
    0 Names
    16 Friendly Fires
    1 Order
    18 Other/Miscellaneous
    48 Taunts

COMMENTS
    This is an UT2004 voice pack of the most beloved talented actress Winona Ryder. You may known for her excellent movies in some leading and supporting roles that makes an appearance in this game. Sound clips taken from her movies in fifteen titles from Lucas (1986) to The Dilemma (2011).

Edit (05/20/2011):
    My other voice packs for UT2004 can be found at my Unreal page. And oh, I've created the Custom Voice Pack List thread that includes 100 or more voice packs linked to UTzone.de and other sites. Hope these VPs are stay in touch so have fun!

"I, myself, am strange and unusual." -- Lydia Deetz

INSTALLATION
    1. Place the .U, .INT and .UPL files in your UT2004\System directory.
    2. Place the .UTX file in your UT2004\Textures directory.
    3. Run UT2004.
    4. Under the Player or Bot voice drop-down menu, select "Winona Ryder v1.1".

Server administrators may put this VP on their servers if they'd like. To enable the voice pack for online play:
    Open the UT2004.ini file and add the line ServerPackages=WinonaRyderVP1 under the heading [Engine.GameEngine].

CREDITS
    * Myself for creating this voice pack.
    * Paul Catalano for his UT2K4 Voice Packager.
    * Media Player Classic for the great and 'lightweight' media player software.
    * The folks at GoldWave for making awesome audio editing software.
    * All movies of Winona Ryder are belong to various production/film companies.

HOMEPAGE
    http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/

DOWNLOAD
    Winona Ryder Voice Pack v1.1
    Last edited by Private Tux; 07-17-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Redeemer

Voice pack added to my Dropbox space for direct download, changing the new format, and new links for samples/my UT2004 work included.

No luck for updating my Winona Ryder voice pack yet, hard timing to do with my college work, so this should get better going in the future. More samples for her very soon.
    Last edited by Private Tux; 06-02-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Redeemer

Bump! Three download links of this VP added: my new homepage, UT-Files.com, and unrealloco's mirror/site WickedHQ.com.