Were you playing splitscreen?
    No

Were you connected to Xbox live?
    Yes

Were you playing with the Title Update?
    Yes

Did affected profile play in the beta?
    Yes

Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local?
    Gold

Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing?
    Yes, but it lags me out to where I am ghost caming for a match and then says I am replaced with a bot while still in the room waiting to respawn

If so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon HUD or any strange text onscreen?
    No

Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB at the moment it first froze?
    Hardrive

Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze?
    No

Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3?
    The gear and skull red and black

If Versus:
    What match type and map? Execution, Jacinto
    Were there bots and how many? 2
    What exactly was happening? At the time I was gaming for one round and died, while watching two of the team mates go for the last two that were alive in ghost cam it froze to where everyone was walking into a wall. Then I hear the end of the match but never got back in. The Party I was in told me I had lagged out and was replaced with a gamer when I was still in the game waiting to respond. Ever since this has happened I have been joining games and seeing bots just fire and fire and walk into walls, while I am the only one able to move.

I have also been getting kicked completely off of XBOX Live for the past two weeks. Is there a way Epic is going to fix this problem?
    XBOX Leader Gamer Tag: KO Celestial
    Site:www.theknownoutlaws.com
    Twitter: @theknownoutlaw

Come and check us out!

NO

YES

YES

YES

GOLD

Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing?
    Only after I was reset to a level 1 from a level 100.

If so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon HUD or any strange text onscreen?
    NO

Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB at the moment it first froze?
    HARD DRIVE

What is the size of the device?
    250GB HD

Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze?
    NO

Red Background with a Black GOW Skull Omen

What game mode were you playing?
    I loaded GOW3 in my drive and closed it. the title screen came up and i noticed it said that my cloud storage had synced. i then signed into my cloud storage. it showed me as a level 69. i was a level 100 on my harddrive save. i then went back to the dashboard and started GOW3 again. loaded to title screen. tried to load from my HD and it froze up on me. i had to kill power to the xbox to get any response. since then, the only way i could load GOW3 and play was to delete my game save data on my HD. I WANT MY RANK BACK!

Are there any other peculiarities you noticed that may be helpful? nothing besides the Cloud Storage sync right before all this happened. the date it happened was Friday, May 25th around 10pm est. also earlier that day and also friday June 1st, when i signed into xbox live i was given a notice that some xbox marketplace was unavailable to me at the time and would come available soon.

[QUOTE=KillaFrog;30466871]Were you playing splitscreen?
    NO

YES

YES

YES

GOLD

Only after I was reset to a level 1 from a level 189 after i re-upped.

NO

HARD DRIVE

250GB HD gears of war 3 xbox

yes

Red Background with a Black GOW Skull Omen

I loaded GOW3 in my drive and closed it. the title screen came up and i noticed it said that my cloud storage had synced. i then signed into my cloud storage. it showed me as a level 1 when i was level 189. i then went back to the dashboard and started GOW3 again. loaded to title screen. tried to load from my HD and it froze up on me. i had to turn off my xbox. And since then i am level 1 and i looked online and someone had said that you could give us our rank back as it is stored on your servers i have all my achievements for the game still even and my stats but no ribbons I WANT MY RANK BACK!

Are there any other peculiarities you noticed that may be helpful? nothing besides the Cloud Storage sync right before all this happened. the date it happened was Saturday the 2nd of june at about 10am gmt.

Yes top screen broke. two gold profiles
    Yes
    Yes
    Gold
    Only if i play on a different profile
    No
    My harddrive
    250GB xbox slim
    Yes
    Marcus
    Versus, Guardian playing forces of nature map pack maps
    What exactly happened?
    I was playing splits screen with my friend. my profile was on my harddrive and his was on a USB. We played quickmatch guardian and then the next week i went to his house and recovered my profile. we played splits screen again and we were both on his hardrive. when i got back to my house my game started freezing at the main menu when i pressed start. Whenever it got to "loading profile" it froze. i deleted my profile and recovered it but it is still not fixed. i can get the game to work when i move my player data to cloud storage. when i do that i lose my rank, certain skins, my medals, my campaign collectibles, and my characters from leveling up. i want to play the game but i do not want to have to start all over since i was a lvl 86 re-upped once. PLEASE HELP!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Trussingbook

Were you playing split screen: No
    Were you connected to XBOX Live: Yes
    Affected Profile: Gold
    Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing: Yes
    If so have you have you noticed any issues with your weapon hud or any strange text onscreen: Strange text/icon above Teammates when pressing LB
    Did the affected profile play on the Beta: Yes
    Size of the XBOX: 120GB HD
    Was the affected profile on the Harddrive or a USB at the moment it first Harddrive
    Did you have Gears of War installed to your Harddrive at the moment it first froze: Yes

Game mode playing: Any Ranked versus game - Predominantly Ranked Team Deathmatch.

Following the pre-game lobby after weapon and map selection the game will then buffer and the profile will be left static at the overhead view of the map/count down screen which displays the teams. When the profile is finally in game the other players have spawned and are playing.

Peculiarities:
    Messaging (sending or recieving) In the pre-game lobby and generally before the game starts can make this significantly worse.
    Also following the initial freeze the player will then experience another freeze shortly after during play. Whilst frozen the opponent can kill the affected player.
    Last edited by Trussingbook; 06-27-2012 at 06:14 PM.

was not playing split screen, was connected to xbox live, the profile did play in the beta, the profile is gold, can get into other games but not gears of war 3 at all, no strange text, the profile was on a hardrive, the hardrive is 60GB, not installed had a disc copy, didnt freeze midgame but when i tried to enter the game at the menu, next to the GOW3 is achivments there is a picture of marcus looking down

not other gears game modes but other games in general yes

Unhappy Help Me out please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rykard View Post
    If you have been having issues where you are loading into a game mode and your game freezes I need some information from you. Please reply and fill out the following questionnaire about what you were doing when your profile froze. Please answer EVERY question applicable.

If yes, was the profile that broke playing on the top or bottom screen?
    If you were playing in splitscreen, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile?
    If you were not connected to Xbox live:
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local?

If Campaign:
    • What Act and Chapter?
    • Where exactly were you in the chapter?
    • What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2)

If Horde:
    • What level and wave?
    • What enemies were present?
    • What exactly was happening at the time?

If Beast:
    • What level and wave?
    • What locust were being played?
    • What exactly was happening?

If Versus:
    • What match type and map?
    • Were there bots and how many?

Are there any other peculiarities you noticed that may be helpful?
    No, I wasn't playing split screen.
    Yes, I was Connected to Xbox live.
    No, I did not play the beta.
    Yes, I was playing with the title update.
    The Account Affected Was a Gold.
    No, I can't get get into any Game mode.
    The Affected Account is on the Hard Drive
    The Size of my Device is 120 GB and i have 78.2 GB free.
    No, My Gears of war 3 was not installed But i Can install.
    I See a Black omen with a red background to it next to my achievement.

In Versus
    Wing Man on Thrash-ball in Private Match.
    Yes There were bots and there were 4 on insane difficulty.
    After a long match and A long Day i Cut off the Xbox 360 Elite, woke up the next day and turned it on then i couldn't get pass the title screen so then i Installed it tried again, didn't work, deleted installation, tried again, still didn't work pass the title screen, so i just started to play MW3 on Xbox live.

Hope this helps...

if you have been having issues where you are loading into a game mode and your game freezes i need some information from you. Please reply and fill out the following questionnaire about what you were doing when your profile froze. Please answer every question applicable.

Were you playing splitscreen? No
    if yes, was the profile that broke playing on the top or bottom screen?
    If you were playing in splitscreen, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile?
    Were you connected to xbox live? No
    if you were not connected to xbox live:
    Is your xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to local? It was completley disconnected
    were you playing with the title update? No
    did affected profile play in the beta? No
    is the affected profile gold, silver, or local? Silver
    have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing? Yes
    if so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon hud or any strange text onscreen? No
    was the affected profile on the harddrive or a usb at the moment it first froze? Harddrive
    what is the size of the device? 20 gigabytes
    did you have gears of war 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze? No
    look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to gears of war 3? The crimson omen logo (gow 3 model)

what game mode were you playing? Versus, tdm, and private
    if campaign:
    • what act and chapter?
    • where exactly were you in the chapter?
    • what act and chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (example: Act 1 chapter 1 to act 5 chapter 2)

if horde:
    • what level and wave?
    • what enemies were present?
    • what exactly was happening at the time?

if beast:
    • what level and wave?
    • what locust were being played?
    • what exactly was happening?

if versus:
    • what match type and map? Team deathmatch, sandbar
    • were there bots and how many? Yes and fill
    • what exactly was happening? I had just completed a macth and it was preparing to load another map and match and just froze when i restarted my xbox 360 all of my level progression had reverted to level 1 and everything that i had unlocked had been relocked.
    • this has happened twice, at level 7 or 8 and again at level 24 and seeing as thats as far as i have progressed.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kenichi Uchiha

My problem is that when I get to the Gears of War 3 title screen, and press start, my xbox freezes when it says loading profile. This problem only occurs with my gamertag, and the other accounts work fine. How do I fix this problem?

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwentyGem301

Great, I want be in.

GT: Twentygem301

Were you playing splitscreen? Yes
    If yes, was the profile that broke playing on the top or bottom screen? Top
    If you were playing in splitscreen, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile? Two profiles
    Were you connected to Xbox live? Yes
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local?
    Were you playing with the Title Update? I guess
    Did affected profile play in the beta? No
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? Gold
    Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing? I just get into main menu
    If so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon HUD or any strange text onscreen? Weapons skin messages
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB at the moment it first froze? On the harddrive
    What is the size of the device? 320Gb
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze? Yes
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? Don't know

If Campaign:

What Act and Chapter?
    Where exactly were you in the chapter?
    What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2)

If Horde:

What level and wave?
    What enemies were present?
    What exactly was happening at the time?

If Beast:yes

What level and wave?lvl 3 green , wave 10 in insane mode
    What locust were being played? I think it was granadier elite
    What exactly was happening? The xbox get freeze just when the wave over and my lvl rise to 3 green

If Versus:

What match type and map?
    Were there bots and how many?
    What exactly was happening?

Are there any other peculiarities you noticed that may be helpful? The last achievement i got was " Start Again" before get lvl 100, I get lost the lvl , all the 132 insignias, 12 onice medals, some in gold almost onice, silver and a few in bronce, all the weapon skins, for finish the game in insane mode, horde insane, beast insane, lvl 100 and also the pjs skins just when only rest to enable marcus classic, prescott and cole beta
    Last edited by Spike81; 08-23-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: phonebrkr

Were you playing splitscreen? NO
    Were you connected to Xbox live? Yes
    Did affected profile play in the beta? YES
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? Gold
    Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing? YES
    If so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon HUD or any strange text onscreen? I LOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT ACHIEVEMENTS
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB at the moment it first froze? HARD DRIVE
    What is the size of the device? 320Gb
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze? YES
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? Don't know

What game mode were you playing? I JUST GOT INTO A KOH MATCH AS IT ENDED IN THE MERCENARY PLAYLIST
    If Campaign:

What Act and Chapter?
    What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2)

If Horde:

What level and wave?

If Beast:

What level and wave?
    What locust were being played?

If Versus:

What match type and map? MERCENARY PLAYLIST, KOH, DRYDOCK
    Were there bots and how many?YES NOT SURE HOW MANY I THINK ABOUT 4-6
    What exactly was happening?MATCH ENDED RIGHT AS I GOT IN THE WHOLE THING FROZE WAITED ABOUT 5 HAD TO RESTART XBOX WHEN I RESTARTED I WAS NO LONGER A BLUE LEVEL 96. LEVEL 1 LOST ALL RIBBONS, LOST ALL MEDALS, LOST ALL SKINS, LOST EVERYTHING BUT ACHIEVEMENTS

Are there any other peculiarities you noticed that may be helpful? EVEN THOUGH I LOST EVERYTHING IT STILL SHOWED ME PLAYING WITH A CHARACTER THAT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN UNLOCKED AT LEVEL THAT I WAS CURRENTLY PUT TO. I HAD BEEN PLAYING HOARD BEFORE THIS ON BLOOD DRIVE WITH 2 FRIENDS AND NOTHING HAPPEN TO THEIR PROFILES

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: atspac la faza

yeah but, how do we solve this?
    I love this community u ugly asses keep it up!
    Damn double posts they multiply like rats!
    atspac la faza

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ll M93 ll

I hope this issue get fixed in Judgment..

Veteran Gear
    \\★//

Were you playing splitscreen? YES
    If yes, was the profile that broke playing on the top or bottom screen? BOTH
    If you were playing in splitscreen, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile? TWO PROFILES
    Were you connected to Xbox live? YES AND NO
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? COMPLETELY
    Were you playing with the Title Update? YES AND NO
    Did affected profile play in the beta? NO
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? BOTH SILVER
    Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing? YES
    If so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon HUD or any strange text onscreen? NO
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB at the moment it first froze? HARD DRIVE
    What is the size of the device? 4GB
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze? NO
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? GOW3 LOGO

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter? ACT 1 CHAPTER 6
    Where exactly were you in the chapter? right after you choose LOWER DECK or CATWALK
    What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2) ACT 1 CHAPTER 1 to ACT 1 CHAPTER 6

If Horde:
    What level and wave? GRIDLOCK WAVE 13 and MERCY WAVE 10
    What enemies were present? YES
    What exactly was happening at the time? @GRIDLOCK: Loading the next Wave - @MERCY: In the middle of the battle with berserkers, etc

If Beast:
    What level and wave?

If Versus:
    What match type and map? PRIVATE on MERCY
    Were there bots and how many? 1 AND/OR 2 PLAYERS and the rest BOTS
    What exactly was happening? MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE

After trying the "Fix" posted on this forum it started working for a couple of chapters, and I was playing without the update, then it started freezing again and again.

GTs: xMECHASx and Murakami360

My Xbox is completely disconnected from the internet, I was playing Campaign mode in Chapter 3 Act 3 and as soon as I get bast the brumak, a load screen appears that won't progress.

Were you playing splitscreen? No.
    If yes, was the profile that broke playing on the top or bottom screen?-
    If you were playing in splitscreen, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile?-
    Were you connected to Xbox live? Yes but mines a silver membership.
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? No it was not completely disconnected but it doesn't really matter because mine is a silver membership and not gold.
    Were you playing with the Title Update? Yes
    Did affected profile play in the beta? no
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? Silver.
    Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing? No
    If so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon HUD or any strange text onscreen? yes, there is crazy texture popping after which it stays that way and the weapon hud is fine but graphics on the game start to degrade.
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB at the moment it first froze? [COLOR="#FF0000"]it was on my 4gb flash drive. I don't have a harddrive and i dont use USB on my xbox.
    What is the size of the device? 4gb flash drive.
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze? No
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? [COLOR="#FF0000"]there is the gears of war 3 icon but it shows a '?' when I open "games and apps section".

If Campaign:

What Act and Chapter?

If Horde:

What level and wave?

If Beast:

What level and wave?

If Versus:

What match type and map? Team deathmatch
    Were there bots and how many? Yes, it was on 'fill' option.
    What exactly was happening? when the window that says "you are about to start a match, continue?" comes up, I press A(yes). That's the time the game freezes and doesn't progress although I can still hear the soundtrack.

Are there any other peculiarities you noticed that may be helpful? On certain rare occasions when it doesn't freeze, the game lets me play a round but in the next round the player I choose is not the player I play as in the round. For instance, I choose Anya to play team deathmatch on drydock but when it start the textures are faulty and instead of Anya I play as Marcus and the other AIs are also Marcus, it lets me play for aboout 3 minutes but then it freezes again. So maybe you'd like to do something about the texture popping too when ur working on the update and just a side note, mine is the xbox 360 slim 4gb flash drive.
    Last edited by guitarboy0211; 09-22-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Coahh

If yes, was the profile that broke playing on the top or bottom screen? NO
    Were you connected to Xbox live? YES
    Were you playing with the Title Update? NO
    Did affected profile play in the beta? NO
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? GOLD
    What is the size of the device? 20G
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you first froze? YES

If Horde:
    What level and wave? EVERY WAVE
    What exactly was happening at the time? End the Wave, Showing UI And Freezing!!!

My gametag is : xiaomaoniu
    Here is my answer :

If you have been having issues where you are loading into a game mode and your game freezes I need some information from you. Please reply and fill out the following questionnaire about what you were doing when your profile froze. Please answer EVERY question applicable.

NO
    YES
    YES
    YES
    GOLD
    NO, I've lost many mode in the menu of Versus.
    NO
    Harddrive
    250 G
    YES
    Gears of War 3 Beta

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?

If Horde:
    What level and wave?

If Beast:
    What level and wave?

If Versus:
    What match type and map?
    DEAD MATCH
    Were there bots and how many?
    YES, 2.
    I have quit the game, and re connecte after my work in the evening, and I've lost many mode in the Menu of Versus. And then I've re start my xbox, and then My Level 99 Green turn to 1 White. And I've also lost all of my medals. But I've always my succes of GOW3.

Last edited by xiaomaoniu; 10-31-2012 at 08:05 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 3080

Gears of war 3 has major issues. It freezes all the time. I cleared the cache memory on the hard drive, deleted the profile ( it was not corrupt ), I already sent my Xbox 360 Slime 250 GB for repair and it was replaced because no issue was found with it and I send the hard drive as well and that was replaced. The issue keeps happening! Plus yesterday, My Profile, stats, and unlocks have reset! I lost everything! I was on the phone with X-box Support and for 1 hour and 29 mins getting bounced from department to department. From Live support, networking/servers, hardware, and finally software/games support, and the lady told me sorry looks like we have done everything we can do for you!, here is the number to Epic games 919-854-0070. So, I called and the automated message said press 2 for game support and then it tells you that they don't support the games and to contact the publisher for Gears of war go to www.microsoft.com/games and that took me back to the beginning and http://www.xbox.com
    So, Way should I buy Gears of War: Judgment ?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PatHenry52

Here is my response.

If yes, was the profile that broke playing on the top or bottom screen? NA
    If you were playing in splitscreen, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile? NA
    Were you connected to Xbox live? YES
    If you were not connected to Xbox live: NA
    Were you playing with the Title Update? ALL UPDATES
    Did affected profile play in the beta? YES
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? GOLD
    Have you been able to get into any game mode since your profile started freezing? NOT SURE - DID NOT PROCEED
    If so, have you noticed any issues with your weapon HUD or any strange text onscreen? NO
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB at the moment it first froze? HD
    What is the size of the device? 250GB
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? LATEST

If Campaign:
    • What Act and Chapter?
    • Where exactly were you in the chapter?
    • What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2)

If Horde:
    • What level and wave?
    • What enemies were present?
    • What exactly was happening at the time?

If Beast:
    • What level and wave?
    • What locust were being played?

If Versus:
    • What match type and map?
    • Were there bots and how many?

Are there any other peculiarities you noticed that may be helpful? WAS FINE LAST NIGHT, TODAY I JUST LOGGED IN AND WAS RESET TO LEVEL 11, BETA ITEMS WERE THERE AND TITLE WAS CORRECT BUT ACTUAL AWARD WAS NOT THERE

I was playing splitscreen with another single friend and another friend who had a splitscreen guest as well trying to do the force multiplier achievement we couldn't get our characters it kept giving us marcus so we switched hosts around to each of us with no luck. Then after I dashboarded I could no longer load my profile from the hard drive at the title screen. I was on top screen connected to xbox live. I did not play in the bata. I have not been able to sign in at all xbox keeps freezing when loading profile. I signed into the cloud saved which I had never saved anything in and it kept my achievements but no levels and I was reset to level 1 but had still had my title medal as god at arms for all onyx starting weapons. I still also had my onyx camos on. I really would like my medal counts back I was planning on finishing the achievements any help is appreciated.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gadget Kitteh

Apparently my issue goes way beyond the Xbox support and Anything I can do on my side. I literally just picked up a copy of gears the other day, and wanted to play it... I've played it briefly at a friends house, around the time of the release. Though the other day when I sat down to play it, I downloaded the update it had given me a message telling me I've played it before on another console. Once that was done, it tried to load my profile at the title screen, and it freezes. I've only briefly played campaign and barely any multi-player on my gamertag, prior to actually picking up my own copy...

I've spent 3 hours with Xbox Support, trying many different fixes, Clearing the Cache, removing my profile, deleting game data on my HDD, changed storage devices, signing in during a load screen, I can use other profiles and get into the game, but strangely my gamertag with lives on it, freezes my xbox.

after speaking to multiple people about the issue I am having, apparently their only conclusion was...(since none of the fixes I tried worked...) that it must be an error with my profile data, somewhere in the Gears server. and nothing xbox support or I could do to fix it.

With that being said, If it is at all possible, the only way I can play is if I was removed from the server database for gears of war, only to start a new. (which would not be a problem, since, well... I haven't played much so I have really nothing to lose...

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuTT Da GuRu

Ok, my problem is that the game isn't actually freezing. I load the game, press start at the main menu, and the "Downloading Content" tab comes up
    and stays there with the game never actually loading. I've checked my save files, and nothing is corrupted on the HDD, so now I'm stuck wondering
    what is actually going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Just an average Gears fan....

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Maitre Freezer

My game freeze just if someone connect is gamertag to play with me, offline, on the same xbox. It's written "Connexion au Xbox live impossble etc...". I cannot chose "Ok" or " Test the connection" cause the xbox has freeze

I can play with him when he takes a temporary profil, but my achievements don't work... Even if I play alone

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MrXboxlivenoob

So... it still happens? Geez that sucks

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHAOTIC NINJAZz

I wasn't playing split screen, I was connected to Xbox LIVE, I was playing with all the title updates, all of BETA unlocks were still there , I had gears 3 installed to my hard drive and I wasn't playing any games when it froze as it froze at the title screen when it was either downloading content or the profile.
    A few days ago I was playing the game and I decided to install gears of war 3 to my hard drive because it was making a loud noise even though i had thought i had already installed it, after I had installed, it was a lot quieter and the ran really smoothly. I think it was a day or two after, when I put in the gears 3 disc and it came up at the titled screen, I would normally press start and select hard drive as my storage device, however after I had selected hard drive it started to load my player profile or content can't quite remember and then the game would crash and freeze. I then tried installing another two times and got the same result. So then I deleted the install but still it continued it crashed, so I saw that it crashed after I had selected my storage device. The next time I pressed start I didn't select any storage device and then finally it loaded, to the next screen but then I saw I was a level 1. I would then from this point choose my storage device which then it took me back to the title screen, I pressed start and then saw a load of unlocks, all of my beta unlocks, all my gold weapons because of the previous achievements I'd earned in previous games which only happened when I first put gears 3 in back in sep 2011. It then loaded up the next screen to see that my level had been reset, I saw the icon next to stats and awards as if I had unlocked something, I clicked on and it and saw that I had no matches played, no matches won, no horde or beast waves played, no arcade chapters played, yet I had unlocked onyx medals for all of these. I then went across and saw that my achievements were still there but my seriously progress had been reset saying a still had to reach level 100 and it said I had no onyx medals before i was max level. I Went across again and all of my unlocks had gone, that's no characters, weapon skins, mutators, executions or avatar awards, yet I had got every single one of them except one mutator before. Next I went across to collectibles which it said I have still got All my collectibles, which I thought was weird because its the only thing that hasn't been reset, next one was the ribbons which had all been reset, and then the worst feeling ever all my onyx medals had been taken away, except I still had old guard and beta tester, however weirdly I had 29 out of 30 events played which is weird because it says I have played no matches but I've played in 29 events which is strange to play in that many I would have had to play some games, although i had it onyxed before it essentially took one event away. next was the leaderboards and on ranked basically it said I had done nothing except I had a negative score on team death match which is weird on quick match which is what I play the most all my stats were still there but this wasn't reflected on my stats and awards summary. Next I went on my versus player stats, it said I had played no matches, no rounds but it said I had 11 ranked disconnects which is again weird because apparently I've played in no matches, but I think that was the same before everything was reset, I went through all of my stats and it had said I had no kills for any of the starting weapons when the day before I had all of them onyx, and no kills for any of the pickup weapons, and no matches played in any of the game modes. Before this all happened I had over 50,000 kills in versus, 49 onyx medals, all the ribbons and now it's all gone.
    My achievements haven't been effected its seriously has reset itself with everything else, the only things that hadn't reset was the stats on quick match on the leader boards, but all of my stats had been reset on my summary.
    I hope this helps and I really hope it can be fixed as I really wanted seriously and could almost see my self having it in a few months, I'm open to any questions if you need a few more answers, hope this helps
    Looking forward to judgment by the way and hopefully this won't repeat it self in judgement cheers and hope you find a fix

Iron Guard

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: slays

My profile freezes then works after a while... also I lost 6 months game stats when I got reset... wont happen again back up back up back up... usb cloud sorted!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Gears of War One - 850/1250 Gears of War Two - 1750/1750 Gears of War Three - 1900/2000 Gears of War Judgment 1345/1500 The ONYX GUARD (UK) 296 GFC Member 65 GzB Epic Reaper 19th Sept - 13th Nov '13 Thanks Flak!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Yh also I lost a year and a half of stats

Banned
    Gamer IDs

[B]PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU'VE HAD ISSUES WITH REGARDS TO BEING RESET ON GEARS 3 I originally had the issue of completely being reset after i had installed the game and it started freezing at the title screen. My friend earlier who has had my account on his Xbox signed in on my account. The next thing he noticed is that all my stats and been back tracked to a certain date but not completely reset not sure when though. Anyway he informed me that I had been backed tracked as he could see this from his Xbox whereas before on my xbox i had been completely reset, and so I signed in on my Xbox and then stats appeared from which then I could see has been back tracked this was after he told me what he had saw. However the title I had before has stayed the same but the medal it needed to be unlocked with hadn't been achieved very weird. I had been set back to level 99 whereas before I had been max level with an extra 20 million or so XP.
    So basically if any of you have lost your data on gears 3, get someone with your account on their Xbox to sign on as you and start up gears 3 to the point where your at the main menu, this has worked for me because my account was already on his xbox I don't know if this works if you get someone to download your account for the first time and then sign in as you not sure if it works that way but worth a try.

Skaarj

Is this case got solution?

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I NINJAZz I

Yh just when you press start if it freezes at the start screen, when you press the start button DON'T choose a storage device, this way it will load to the main menu, the you can pick your storage device and it will take you back tithe title screen but this time it should load up when you press start
    GT: I NINJAZz I
    Gears 1: 1200g
    Gears 2: 1750g
    Gears 3: 2000g

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778