Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Deathbringer798

Default Help on Insane difficulties..

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you guys on the forums would be willing to help me with Insane difficulties..

Waves 1-50 on Insane Horde
    Waves 1-12 on Insane Beast Mode
    and Insane Campaign All Acts and Chapters on 4 player co-op.

Please if you would sign up here, list your name, and what you would help me with.
    I'll be on later today, September 26th-September 30th trying to get the achievements and medals, your help would be greatly appreciated!
    For the Horde and Beast mode I would really appreciate players who can hold their ground in tough situations! (More than average players)
    I really want to unlock my Onyx medals for Horde, Beast, and Campaign. and some of my achievements and of course the amazing Savage Theron!
    Gears 2 - \\★// - (09/06/11 @ 3:12 AM)

In Flames, Children of Bodom, A Dark Halo... What's wrong with Melodic Death Metal and Gears?

Cyborg Dom!

Special thanks to Lycan for a random SGE for a friend! and Purehatred666 for my birthday present! (SGE)
    A Thanks to Flak for my Avatar Lancer Code as well!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Deathbringer798

bump bump bumpity bump. please leave your reply if you want to help!
    Gears 2 - \\★// - (09/06/11 @ 3:12 AM)

In Flames, Children of Bodom, A Dark Halo... What's wrong with Melodic Death Metal and Gears?

Cyborg Dom!

Special thanks to Lycan for a random SGE for a friend! and Purehatred666 for my birthday present! (SGE)
    A Thanks to Flak for my Avatar Lancer Code as well!