MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProggleRock

Default Horde and Beast could be so much better...

If you could vote on difficulties in both and join games in progress in Horde. Beast on Normal is way too easy, and relying on 4 other randoms to stick through a potential 2-hour+ session of Horde is asking way too much. Seriously, what were they thinking? They could easily give the option to join a game in progress or start a new one. As it stands right now, both modes are pretty much throw-aways...and that's too bad.

MSgt. Shooter Person

All i want is for beast/horde mode to become Vs. Multiplayer. Then they will have made the best mode ever.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dreamslayer90

Personally I think Horde Matchmaking should be 20-25 rounds max. Just make the difficulty curve a little higher. That way games are faster but roughly the same difficulty. I never do horde matchmaking (not in 2 or this one) just because I know I won't be able to commit to such a long mode.

I feel that Beast on the other hand is too short and like you said anything below Hardcore for it is way too easy. I wish it was around 15-20 rounds. That way there is a higher challenge and it doesn't take so long that it's just tiring to play past round 25 or so like Horde is IMO.
    Gears of War 1 - Seriously Achieved September 2007. Gears of War 2 - Rank 100 (1-50 in 1x). Main Playlist: Social Execution/Wingman. This game runs very slow for me and loading up matches sometimes can take up to 5 minutes. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please message me and help. Gears of War 3 - Rank 68. Main Playlist: Quick TDM. Not a hater of the Sawed Off. Primarily Use Retro/Gnasher and Lancer/Gnasher.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Faulty Toy

Agree, what we need right now:

1. Difficulty options for Horde and Beast
    2. Ability to join a horde match in progress, or even Beast as well
    3. Beast need more waves

Or else, both modes are gonna die quickly, especially Beast.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xGreenIronFistx

I'm sure beast mode will be improved further via updates. I love horde but joining a game in progress would be a welcome addition for sure. To many people drop out ( which understandable for a mode that takes so long to complete)
    Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    Ooh, look at that sucker go!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smokeydogg7 PSN ID: Smokeydogg7

you can join a horde in progress the other night a guy backed out and then rejoined