Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Volimar

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Nail View Post
    I'm having the same issue, and so are plenty of other people (if you read through this message board). It appears to be linked to the Player 2 profile on split screen. Suggesting that it is fingerprints or a dirty disc is rubbish, as I have tested this over three machines and three copies of the game; I believe it is linked to the profile save on the server side.

I am also getting the coding (0123456789) numerous times on the right and bottom of the screen, when reloading or changing weapon.
    I got all this, but after the game froze, I was reset to level 1. So sad...

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickHewitt View Post
    I was playing split screen horde. Private match, Top screen.
    Same here.

For the mod, here's a link to the thread I made about precisely how it happened:

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...5#post29081165
    How can people be so upset about a weapon that is as easily countered as rolling backwards?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nexus horde

just thought i'd mention i got in touch with epic games community coordinator other day and she told me to go on twitter an speak to xbox support. did this last nyte gave them the link to these pages an they read it all an said will get back soon as they have info on what to do or what they are gonna do, now am just praying

MSgt. Shooter Person

I signed up for twitter and sent Rod a message and gave him a link to the threads too so hopefully they are in full swing of sorting this out now.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nexus horde

yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee til it's sorted my life has eneded lol or at least my avatar's life is over poor little guy

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SWEET VI0LENCE

Quote Originally Posted by rykard View Post
    I don't know how this thread slipped past me, I apologize for the delay. Let's get this fixed, shall we? What was everyone doing right before this happened? What gametype, ranked or player, splitscreen, top of the screen or bottom? Any and all details you can give me the better.
    The last thing I was doing was playing split-screen multiplayer as player 1. I was at Act 4 chapter 1. My level was resetted but it was returned to me, albeit a level lower, when I connected online. But now the game will freeze at the marcus loading screen on any game mode about 98% of the time. The 2% when it it actually plays isn't an enjoyable experience as the textures will have difficulty loading and everytime I switch weapons some sort of code (I'm guessing it's a code on the disc.) shows up on my screen. The only thing I can do is customize my multiplayer preferences and options in the main menu.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MDX Cryptlord PSN ID: MDXCryptlord

Are these issues still not being looked in to.
    Dom: Preferred COG character in 1, 2 and 3 (Classic)
    RAAM: Preferred Locust character in 1 and 2. Missing him in 3.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PvtCaboose260

Quote Originally Posted by mdx_cryptlord View Post
    Are these issues still not being looked in to.
    considering they made a sticky thread for it I would say they are

Default gears of war 3 freezing

What the hell is going on my game freezes after 10 mins of game play
    I am a high rank and have alot of acheivements should I be pissed or give up and sell
    my copy of gears 3 Ive tried everything from clearing my cache to clearing all my profiles.
    All my other games work please let me know if this will be fixed im getting (worried).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123