Default Can't play Gears of war 3 online:/

I cant play gears 3 online. this is the error message that pops up: Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue all players must have settings that allow online play.
    I just got the game i dont know what unsupposed to do. I really need your help . All of my online settings are enabled. Please help!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm guessing your banned from Epic's games?
    Try sending a PM to a mod, include your GT and ask if you're banned...

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTonyJ

They don't even respond, I'm done buying all epic garbage games. This is a joke. M$ will hear from me

I asked Joe Graf about im getting banned he said no.:/ and i can play with gears1 but i have this problem in gears 2 too:/

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AHal PSN ID: adamh10

Quote Originally Posted by Sickztahh View Post
    I asked Joe Graf about im getting banned he said no.:/ and i can play with gears1 but i have this problem in gears 2 too:/
    You're sure that your account is an Xbox Live Gold account? At the main menu, does it show you 10 open slots to invite friends? Press the Back Button at the main menu and make sure your party type is set to online not local. In the end if that doesn't work I guess just make sure that your account is allowed to play online games in account management - do you have a child account or are you part of a Gold Family pack by chance?

Cheers

Oh and xtonyj:

Quote Originally Posted by xtonyj View Post
    They don't even respond, I'm done buying all epic garbage games. This is a joke. M$ will hear from me
    It could be from your glitched Gears of War 2 achievements.
    Last edited by AHal; 09-23-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Yea im sure i have a gold account since 2006 and yea im sure about its not a child account i checked it and i cant go on "joinable for friends' so thats a ****in error:/

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NeighborMike PSN ID: NeighborMike

I have the same problem for the most part. I cant join anything but team death match.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IScoobY Dooo PSN ID: Lil954Savage

well im banned also i guess i sent a PM to Joe but no respond.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Swagg View Post
    well im banned also i guess i sent a PM to Joe but no respond.
    I really think they should send you a pm or mail with the reason you're banned...
    That might help people from doing the same mistakes again.

Ok this is a joke. It is my 7th day when i cant play gears 3. First day i called MS they said go to epic forums the moderators will help you, I said okay. So i read a lot of threads like mine. But no answers. So i ask Joe via Twitter about i am banned and he replied saying no. Okay i started searching for answers but i couldn't find any. So yesterday i called MS AGGAAIN and they said they heard about the answer is on epic forums.. so thats the situation everyone got ignored.. Nice one Epic thanks a lot

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mr killspree

Im still going in circles, but guys remember to check this thread for any info, or if you hve any to share it would be greatful:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-t-play-online

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Film Not Rated

Ok this is a joke. It is my 7th day when i cant play gears 3. First day i called MS they said go to epic forums the moderators will help you, I said okay. So i read a lot of threads like mine. But no answers. So i ask Joe via Twitter about i am banned and he replied saying no. Okay i started searching for answers but i couldn't find any. So yesterday i called MS AGGAAIN and they said they heard about the answer is on epic forums.. so thats the situation everyone got ignored.. Nice one Epic thanks a lot
    You sure your account can play on XBL?

Yes i am. I have this profile since 06. everything is okay. i can play with everything online : cod 4 , nba 2k11 , gears 1 ... i only cant play with gears 2 and 3.. and i really dont know why. I never post a video early. I never glitched in the game. so this is ridicolous

MSgt. Shooter Person

Is there reason to think your banned?

I have no reason to be banned, but I saw a message like that once when I started the game for the fist time ever but had a splitscreen guest signed in. I didn't understand the error but it was the same thing you saw. It gave me two options and I don't remember what they were, but it was press A for one, and B the other. One option brought me back to the title screen, the other option did nothing. I signed out my guest profile, and started the game, got the same message, and one of the options seemed to fix it. I could sign in the guest account after that with no problem. It's been fine since. LOL this might not help you but it's worth passing on.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mr killspree

Yes i am. I have this profile since 06. everything is okay. i can play with everything online : cod 4 , nba 2k11 , gears 1 ... i only cant play with gears 2 and 3.. and i really dont know why. I never post a video early. I never glitched in the game. so this is ridicolous
    I can play everything else too. But I made a new account, no way was I missing out on this game. Somebody just locked my thread, sadly this thread will no doubt be locked soon as well.

WE ARE GETTING SILENCED

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BIGSxNPTACTIX19

Hey Epic not to be rude but grow a pair and reply. I know you might not know what is going on but then tell us you dont know quit hiding about it. I cant play GOW2 or GOW3 and i dont know y? Ive heard that if your banned from GOW2 then you are from GOW3 too. Why would you do that dumb marketing mistake. Im sick of trying to respectful and waiting but its been a week and no answers.

This is a joke. Thats my opinion so guys yea. everyone who got banned need to create a new account..

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AHal PSN ID: adamh10

Hey guys, please refrain from talking/complaining about bans in the forums - it is against the rules. Please see this post by Flak and for more information click "Contact Forum Admin" at the bottom of the page.

Cheers