MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Can anyone tell me what Queen Myrrah says about the Locust at the end?

Hey everyone, I have a quick question. I read on here that at the end of the game when you fight the Tempest and it clings onto the Lambent-destroying device, Queen Myrrah can be heard revealing a bit about the Locust and where they came from. The poster said that it was only said if she was allowed to cling on the device for a long period of time. Can anyone confirm this and tell me exactly what the Queen said? I'm unable to reproduce these results myself.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ElmmerFudd

Default I believe this is right

I remember her saying something about how "The locust are more human then you think" "We are both Genocidal Monsters" I think (my opinion) that the Locust used to be human but over time under ground they became what they are today. Since the Queen looks Human.

MSgt. Shooter Person

That's alls he says? Just those two lines? That can be interpreted that they are LITERALLY human or more LIKE humans since they have the same tendencies. Are you sure she doesn't say anything more?

Banned

remember what adam fenix says "they have grown since the last time i seen them".

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by VeNoM[2.0] View Post
    remember what adam fenix says "they have grown since the last time i seen them".
    No, at this point he's referring to the Lambent. I don't remember the exact quote but it's something like, "The Lambent have evolved a lot since I've last seen them." He's not referring to the Locust at all...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ElmmerFudd

Quote Originally Posted by cab395 View Post
    That's alls he says? Just those two lines? That can be interpreted that they are LITERALLY human or more LIKE humans since they have the same tendencies. Are you sure she doesn't say anything more?
    Thats all I remember, there was one time she jumped on the tower and it took us awhile to get her off so I bet she throws lines out left and right if you take to long. Then you chance losing the boss fight and we were to in to it lol. Sorry I could not be of more assistance to you.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: X1GrandTheft1X

Aint the locust from like giant Nurm **** or something, The trinity of worms explains it I checked it on the wiki not sure if i read the right thing
    Indeed I play PC games, I also enjoy some few games on the Xbro from time to time.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: V 1 P ER X29

Quote Originally Posted by VeNoM[2.0] View Post
    i believe they were scientifically created for some reason we dont know yet as test studies. all of it comes together but then all of it is still left in a huge gap of shadow
    Girls Dont Play With Dolls