Default Ranking Game ??? True Skill

Hallo Guys,

i have some questions about the Ranking Games or the true skill level. ??

I can┤t see the diffrence about the 2 mode quick game and Rank Game??

I think Rank game isnt work. Because i meet some noobs in every time.

i believed its a Ranking System like Halo. But i can see it.

Sorry for my English

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EvilTaffyapple

You have to keep playing the Ranked Servers for it to establish how good you are.

Everyone will start on the same 'skill level', and you will progress based on your wins/kills/deaths.

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTaffyapple View Post
    You have to keep playing the Ranked Servers for it to establish how good you are.

Everyone will start on the same 'skill level', and you will progress based on your wins/kills/deaths.
    your true skill rating fluctuates strictly to winning/losing and how the game determined you to win/lose. At least I think that's the way it is

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZanKioH View Post
    your true skill rating fluctuates strictly to winning/losing and how the game determined you to win/lose. At least I think that's the way it is
    Thought it might be...I didn't know if it was just effected by winning, or if there were other factors, too.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LAWPAGE17

Ranked is 10 players that all start at the same time and quick is social=faster game too game play. I prefer Ranked though.
    Youtube.com/lawpage007

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by lawpage17 View Post
    Ranked is 10 players that all start at the same time and quick is social=faster game too game play. I prefer Ranked though.
    Yes, but what the OP is trying to ask I think is more "how does ranked actually determine who you play against", not "what are the differences between the two".

how does ranked actually determine who you play against <------

Thats the question!!!

Why i play everytime against noobs. That is better in Halo with the Onyx and Gold Level.

In Halo you play against same Skill People. Gears you will against noobs, because gears has no Level System. Only the XP system.

And the XP system will only ranked Player who plays lot. But a noob how play lot and have Level 60 is no good.