Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MinD X TriX

Angry Where are my beta unlocks?

This is starting to get really annoying Epic. I played the beta when it first came out and i made sure i got every single unlockable that was there and i just bought this game yesterday to only find out that i dont have anything which was a HUGE dissapointment on your behalf. I have my player data still and i tried all the troubleshooting steps to try and get them but i still havent gotten them. This is really ridiculous Epic youre were supposed to keep these unlockables by storing them on the actual GAMERTAG NOT THE HARDDRIVE, but it seems like you guys are too cheap to keep the servers on. I havent had a chance to enjoy this game because ive been researching all over the internet and calling microsoft, which i should be calling you guys but you dont have a technical number. You guys seriously need to address this issue becasue a lot of people are pissed off and so am i. im sure you guys can check or give this away to people who ACTUALLY played and earned everything. Also it did not say anywhere on the beta that you had to keep your player data so that was very underhanded because all the other players deleted everything of the beta so they can create room for their xbox. Only then you guys posted online that you had to keep your player data which is f'd up on your part because people dont always go on your site to check everything or other sites for this kind of thing.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

anyone else with the same problem

bascially i dont want to get into anything leagl but im pretty sure this is false advertising

Banned
    Gamer IDs

wait i posted something bad or wrong?

no i did i said i dont want to get into legal trouble about false prediction of fake advertising

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cursed Serpent

When I got on it said something about beta unlocks and had the loading symbol but I didn't get any of them. It's not even giving me the medal saying I played it but I played it everyday until it ended. Also, I bought the season pass but I don't have the liquid metal set either. WTF?!

Alright Guys i think we need to make a group at me on xbox be on my 9 EST time GT: Infinity Lays

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Yeah man this game is messed up, everyone is having problems and epic hasnt addressed the situation and it needs to rectified because i too playeed the beta every day and its not fair to me you and everyone else who worked hard to get these "unlockables"

Banned
    Gamer IDs

I jus added you infinity lays

Yes there are quite a few problems with epics strategy in distributing all of your goods, but don't flare and rage at epic because thats not going to make them want to move any faster than they already are. Still tho... i agree.

Upon first launch, my game also said loading stuff from beta yet I got nothing. I've done all the troubleshooting people have recommended. I just want my flaming weapons.

Alright lemme finish up my Lab report and my English **** be on at 9.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

yeah your rite i jus wanted to voice my opinion

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Whiteboy Gnash

#ServerFails. I have Gold Retro, nothing else. Just wait it out.
    Whiteboy Gnash
    Characters: Alex Brand/Emergence Era Baird
    Gears 2: Rank 100 Gears 3: Rank 400 Gears Judgment: Re-Up 3 lvl 20
    My Connection

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fascist fish

did you try
    Tel +1 919 854 0070
    or
    tech support: 858-790-3900
    toll free: 800-287-2404

for me the beta medal doesn't even show, neither do any of the unlocks and i still have the beta on my hdd. when i sent my msg to the gears support they also told me to call xbox. sounds like everyone is playing the, its not my fault game. kinda like when apple billed all those people who upgraded to the new os, they blamed the pay service, the pay service blamed apple. i love run around games.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Whiteboy Gnash

Check My Signature Link. I have my Gold Retro i Unlocked in Beta, But no other Skins. Or Cole Train. THANKS EPIC.
    Whiteboy Gnash
    Characters: Alex Brand/Emergence Era Baird
    Gears 2: Rank 100 Gears 3: Rank 400 Gears Judgment: Re-Up 3 lvl 20
    My Connection

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kayuo

I've downloaded the season pass too, no-go. I got into the beta and unlocked everything, that too is a no-go.
    Feel that...?.. That's from Dom.. and everyone else you killed, you b***h..