Default Really Epic? Another Game Ruined?

It seems that when they put to much thought and time into a game it comes out awful now these are a few things that nee changing

1. Sawed-Off: This needs to go be a power weapon or have the power dropped dramatically

2. Lancer Power: Just needs to go down too many people are using the lancer two much and there is no need, Especially lancer from point blank

3. Sniper Bloom: Needs to be dropped because me of many people have been sniping in gears since the beginning and its hard to pull of a pop shot on this game

This game has been made around people who have just started Gears we needed a game that was made for experienced players not 'noobs'

MSgt. Shooter Person

oh please... not another one...

the game is perfect as it is right now! stop being a cry-baby please... the forum is full of this crap.

I think epic delivered their best game so far. actually i dont just think it , i know so!
    A-Lead
    Join the Revolution

| A-Lead Founder | Join the Revolution | A-Lead Website| A-Lead Forum | Horde-Teams Chairman |

Quote Originally Posted by [AL]Snipes View Post
    oh please... not another one...

the game is perfect as it is right now! stop being a cry-baby please... the forum is full of this crap.

I think epic delivered their best game so far. actually i dont just think it , i know so!
    Perfect? Ok you obviously run around with the lancer close range spraying and sawed-off.

The Guns are all fine, stop moaning.

MSgt. Shooter Person

nah soz.

I use the gnasher and using a lancer in a tactical matter from a further distance should not be considered spraying.

You sir sound like someone who can't addapt fast enough to GOW 3 and got a lil frustrated by it? , just enjoy the game and you will see that this is one of the best fine-tuned online multiplayer games out there.
    A-Lead
    Join the Revolution

| A-Lead Founder | Join the Revolution | A-Lead Website| A-Lead Forum | Horde-Teams Chairman |

Banned

So let me get things straight...

You're actually complaining about the fact that EPIC put too much thought and time into the game?

Redeemer

STOP trying to F*** with my game. Everything is deadly everyone got potential to suck or do good. Last night i went on a bad streak today im back on beast mode. Its a videogame if you cant just play for fun Then go return it
    Tips for People who want to learn the art of Gnasher.
    Try to bounce to the walls and make sure you dont spend too much time in a stationary postion when firing the gnasher you have the WONDERFUL abilty to doge bullets as well as become a one shot powerhouse if accuracy allows it. Also get good with the BLINDFIRE

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clearly Balkan

STFU & please return GoW3 & preorder MW3 - now that's a game for you.

At least for first 3 months & then you'll start to leave your feces on that game too because you're that kind of "MLG Pro".

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LobotiCastation PSN ID: LobotiCastation

I've experienced none of those problems.

Stop complaining.
    It's pronounced "Gib" with a hard G sound, not a j sound. Epics wrong

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: skinnhc

Please...not this again...

MSgt. Shooter Person

and the flame war has begun.
    A-Lead
    Join the Revolution

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xGAx BLUE CHIP

Quote Originally Posted by D A R K S 7 4 R View Post
    It seems that when they put to much thought and time into a game it comes out awful now these are a few things that nee changing

1. Sawed-Off: This needs to go be a power weapon or have the power dropped dramatically

2. Lancer Power: Just needs to go down too many people are using the lancer two much and there is no need, Especially lancer from point blank

3. Sniper Bloom: Needs to be dropped because me of many people have been sniping in gears since the beginning and its hard to pull of a pop shot on this game

This game has been made around people who have just started Gears we needed a game that was made for experienced players not 'noobs'

If your mad about something it's because your finding out how bad you are defending against it or just how bad you are as a player... I've played 30+ matches yesterday and finished with a 3.4 k/d and not a single one came from the sawed off and maybe 3 from either of the lancers... Hammer Burst/Gnasher Pros will dominate this game and if you use these guns and your still complaining about the other ones it is because you suck the game is perfect...
    signature removed by admin- over allowed size

Thanks Admin I'm used to being told that.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LewisBLK

Stop complaining already......the game is awesome. That all that should be said, and that is a fact.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: A CANADIAN

If that is the case and the BS shots with the sniper are gone, then GREAT. The DB shotty is not that bad at all. Its like a free kill for people who are NOT noobs. The lancer is strong. So what. You have to use skills to get to them with your gnasher then. Why is this a problem for such an experienced player?
    Gears player since day 1 - - Get you some
    Thank-you Cher for A Fenix and SGE & BRUTE for Young Marcus and III LYCAN III for TM skin.
    ___,....--!--..---......,,,,í_
    ||___---_íc╗(\)╠╠╠╠╠╠||||||==
    . /_/-' l__}|--------IIIIIIII-777777/

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: C Murder 20

where were all you people when the retros laser hipfire was in the beta? i bet none of you were like OMG NO ITS GUD ADAPT. you were all *****ing and whining about it so chill out and let this guy have his opinion. the lancer is a beast now tbh. that thing can bet a retro up close if you hit the head and chest
    Prefered COG: Clayton Carmine Prefered Locust: Golden Hunter
    GoW 3 rank: 64
    Onyx Medals: 18/30
    Thank you B3A57 UnL3aSh3D for the awesome deal on the Adam Fenix code!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: H4CK3R PRO PSN ID: javs52

fail thread is fail

haha, i laugh at guys who use the sawed off, coz they are so helpless after they miss their shot, i love to tease them up close so they can waste their shot and then they are all meat

the game is fine, just the overall gun damage i feel needs to reduce or health increased coz it downs people far quicker than before
    THANK YOU EPIC FOR DEDICATED SERVERS IN INDIA FOR GEARS3

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TiNY x AssAssin

What did you say about the sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by Prescott
    My fellow Gears...IT'S TIME TO BOOGEY!!!
    Everton Football Club

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xANVx AcidNeo

Hahaha you make me laugh . If you put effort into adapting rather then complaining you would have nothing to complain about.
    Doesn't matter what console you play on. A great game is a great game. - Cliffy B.

www.YouTube.com/xActaBunniF00F00x

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: solarrbowlarr

Your opinion does not speak for millions people.

Go back to Gears 2 since you seem to like it so much.
    Stop being ungrateful for Gears of War 3.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: C0NVERSITY

look 90% of people think the game is perfect so stop moaning because the game is awesome and nothing needs changing at the moment
    Gears player since day 1
    Gears 2 \\*//
    Gears 3 \\*// October . Currently \\*// 400

Cog: A. Carmine, Classic Baird/Dom
    Locust: grenedier/ beast rider

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PlaguesSpreader

1. The Sawed Off is balanced, you need to be in melee range to get a kill, if someone rushes you: Back up. Don't complain about a weapon that has the range of 2 feet.

2. The Lancer's power is great, not too strong and not too weak. It's made to be a suppressive weapon, and with the Active reload it drops idiots faster than anything else I've seen in-game. (Mini-Mulcher basically.)

3. No. Just no. A Sniper's meant to be used as a Sniper, if you wanna pull off a "pop shot" do it at your own expense.

As a response to your last comment, yeah; Epic's a business. It's gonna want to appeal to everyone, Veteran's and rookies alike.
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(»`v┤»)
    ╚══`.Ş.Gears
    EGFC Member

Many thanks to I EV0L 0NE I and Flak for the Cole Train Plushy!

Banned

Maybe we should also bring back host advantage so you can feel like your the best again? Cause ur not

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Coleyman07

Quote Originally Posted by LobotiCasta+ion View Post
    I've experienced none of those problems.

Stop complaining.
    This .

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mems1224

love how the lancers actually do damage now. they were useless in gears 2

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mandragora Wolf

Oh look, another "I died to these weapons, nerf them please" thread.
    Mandragora Wolf
    Onyx Guard | Savage Hunter
    Golden Lancer | Desert Camo Gnasher

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mizzzah

If people want to piss and ***** about the sawed off, simple, don't let the other team near you. Simple! You deserve to die if you let someone get that close to you. Oh, right, you want to shotgun duel. Retro lancer was nerfed because people complained, now you complain more? I got a gut feeling your a hammerburst guy! Thats fine, as id complain that its over powered.

Simple, LEAVE THE GAME THE WAY IT IS.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    If people want to piss and ***** about the sawed off, simple, don't let the other team near you. Simple! You deserve to die if you let someone get that close to you. Oh, right, you want to shotgun duel. Retro lancer was nerfed because people complained, now you complain more? I got a gut feeling your a hammerburst guy! Thats fine, as id complain that its over powered.

Simple, LEAVE THE GAME THE WAY IT IS.
    retro lancer was nerfed?? lol i didnt even notice, that thing is still all kinds of awesome

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3arbaria7V PSN ID: Oo_Celsius_Oo

Quote Originally Posted by hcdroid View Post
    Please...not this again...
    Yes....again its back smh....
    The I3arbaria7V Lives
    Favorite Chars - Clayton Carmine/Classic Baird
    Current Lvl - 84
    The loudest one...is always the weakest..

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BananaKrazy

Sounds like you can't popshot as well as you think you can to me. The Longshot hit detection actually works, unlike Gears 2.

And if you think Gears 3 is 'awful' and 'ruined', you should go and play Gears 2 as an example of what ruined really means. I'd challenge anyone to go back to Gears 2 and stay there, confident that nobody could.

"My Kryll bring all the Berserkers to the yard, and they're like, I beat you on insane it's not hard" - General Raam ft. Berserker.

This entire post is garbage, from top to bottom. All this translates into is, "I am not any good at the game, please dumb it down for me"

You dont even know what you are talking about - bloom as been in the game since Gears2, you simply can see it visually now. The Lancer comment, no, just no.

This is another example of a host advantage superstar who cannot play the game now that there is more than one weapon to watch out for, your complaint about these weapons is ironic because I never once saw you post to complain about the obnoxious Gnasher from Gears 2 that had no buisness outshooting rifles from range.

In other words, you just are not any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Deminious

LOL! Never thought i'd see that posted. The MAIN weapon in the game. And people are *gasp* using it.... And unless your using the GoW2 crutch aka Gnasher... Why are you point blank to someone anyways? This is a new game. It's not gears 1 or 2. If you want that game, go play that game.
    SCREW STATS! HAVE FUN! Everyone needs a chainsaw to the head once in a while!
    Gold Gnasher: Looks nice hanging on my back. Too bad i don't use it too often
    A big THANK YOU to Cher for all the fun give-aways!

Quote Originally Posted by marcusfenix0991 View Post
    where were all you people when the retros laser hipfire was in the beta? i bet none of you were like OMG NO ITS GUD ADAPT. you were all *****ing and whining about it so chill out and let this guy have his opinion. the lancer is a beast now tbh. that thing can bet a retro up close if you hit the head and chest

You post false information over and over again. You will never beat anyone with a lancer up close if they have a retro. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    You post false information over and over again. You will never beat anyone with a lancer up close if they have a retro. Ever.
    unless they are really really bad with the retro lol

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BananaKrazy

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    You dont even know what you are talking about - bloom as been in the game since Gears2, you simply can see it visually now. The Lancer comment, no, just no.
    Forgot about this but NFI is right; we had bloom in Gears 2 but there was no visual representation. You make out to be a pretty good popshotter in Gears 2 OP, well...it's the same. But with better hit detection.

"My Kryll bring all the Berserkers to the yard, and they're like, I beat you on insane it's not hard" - General Raam ft. Berserker.