MSgt. Shooter Person

Default beta gnasher bs retail gnasher

Is it just me or is the betas gnasher much more consistent that the retail version there are times i have to hard aim a guy right in fornt of me 3 times just to down him or blow him to pieces unless uk do not have the dedi servers yet
    I am a Veteran Gear

I hope Epic's greed of money, off the skins is worth the loss of respect from there community

MSgt. Shooter Person

finally someone else is having this problem. i was beasting in the beta but in the retail version i cant do anything. its like my shots arent working. i dont want ppl coming in here and saying its your connection because thats bull.

Marrow Fiend

I think it's relatively fine. Took me a few games to learn how this game plays, which seemed a bit off from the beta. ME? Anyways, my gnasher is beastly for the most part. I had a few instances (not the norm) where I peppered someone many times with them not going down. Spectated on a few other guys and watched them hit the crap out of a guy and never downed him. Mainly though mine is working great and when I don't get the down or kill it's due to my own fault and missing my shots. Guys in cover getting me as I shoot them first is a bit annoying though. Oh well. Adapt.
    Gears player since day 1 - - Get you some
    Thank-you Cher for A Fenix and SGE & BRUTE for Young Marcus and III LYCAN III for TM skin.
    ___,....--!--..---......,,,,¡_
    ||___---_¡c»(\)ÌÌÌÌÌÌ||||||==
    . /_/-' l__}|--------IIIIIIII-777777/

Prisoner 849

Quote Originally Posted by kgould01 View Post
    finally someone else is having this problem. i was beasting in the beta but in the retail version i cant do anything. its like my shots arent working. i dont want ppl coming in here and saying its your connection because thats bull.
    I somewhat noticed also. That with the boost given to the DBS. i think thats more of the problem

<<<<<<GT>>>>>>AndYsGR8sKILLs

Boomshot

I've had no problems, I've been playing on dedi servers.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I been consistently getting blown to bits by the Gnasher..seems to be working fine.

Redeemer

Rifles are the dominant guns now, who cares.
    GT: Makaveli II 904