Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    358
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Bio7ics

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    138
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: A Space 0strich

    Default

    You beat them, good for you. However, you'de get your ass kicked by me and my battle bro.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    358
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Bio7ics

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Ru55ian View Post
    You beat them, good for you. However, you'de get your ass kicked by me and my battle bro.
    Hahahaha, good one, I needed that laugh.

  4. #4
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    296
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BRADEN OWNZ

    Default

    I wish I could play like that.

  5. #5
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    300
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: korn540krn

    Default

    Why were you rolling so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by joeGraf View Post
    Wallbouncing is what is meant to separate the great player from the average player.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    358
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Bio7ics

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korn540krn View Post
    Why were you rolling so much?
    It's a habit I can't break.

  7. #7
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    300
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: korn540krn

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bio7ics View Post
    It's a habit I can't break.
    Gears 2 tell me about lol. Gameplay was entertaining though.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeGraf View Post
    Wallbouncing is what is meant to separate the great player from the average player.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    358
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Bio7ics

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korn540krn View Post
    Gears 2 tell me about lol. Gameplay was entertaining though.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Bring it
    I would like to get something together on here Gnasher - 1vs1 on here to c who Gots the best skeelz
    But I am to lazy xD


    Sent from my iGears using Tapatalk
    Will trade my IO skins for Mecha Baird or Savage Grenadier... PM ME

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    358
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Bio7ics

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Hawk View Post
    Bring it
    I would like to get something together on here Gnasher - 1vs1 on here to c who Gots the best skeelz
    But I am to lazy xD


    Sent from my iGears using Tapatalk
    Lmao. What are you talking about?


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •