Default Affordable original music for your game

Hello, my name is Andrew Riley, composer and sound designer for Lucky Lion Studios, a newly launched game audio service.

My website is home to a Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library currently containing 60 original compositions available for purchase and immediate download.

As a special promotion for the studio's launch, each song in the library is currently just $5.

If you're looking for custom music or sound design, I can work with most styles - just fill out the website's custom audio form and I'll get back to you with an estimate.

I can answer any additional questions here or through the contact form on my website. Thanks!

Last edited by LuckyLionStudios; 09-17-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Iron Guard

Now that's a hell of a deal.. checking it out now
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by LuckyLionStudios; 09-21-2011 at 02:28 PM.

The library has been updated with 5 new songs, bringing the total number to 65.

We are also in the process of completely revamping the layout of the library, so any suggestions would be very appreciated.

I'm going to bump this thread. The song selection is really great for only being $5 a song. I've only listened to a few, but they were all of fair quality. Indie projects lacking composers should definitely take you up on this.

Bookmarked keep it up!

Thank you very much.

I'm hoping to have another five song update ready within a week.

The library has been updated to 70 songs, available for just $5 each, in addition to updates to the music portfolio and Blog sections.

Awesome work, really digging your style. One question - If we purchase your music, does that allow us to use it in multiple projects or do we need a separate license for each use?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Paypal isnt on there.
    Last edited by skylonrow; 10-22-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Meritt - Purchasing any of the songs gives you an unlimited usage license, meaning you only need to pay for the song once in order to use it on an unlimited number of projects. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Skylonrow - Sorry about that. Paypal has been temporarily removed due to technical issues with the store. If you wish to pay using Paypal currently, you can still contact me directly through the contact form and I will arrange it.

Another 5 song update brings the library total to 75 songs! [Kindred / Hollow / Tempest / Kite Strings / Unlikely Places]

Cool, thanks for clearing up the licensing. Love the new songs, will definitely be purchasing some music soon.

Thank you very much.

The library has been updated with five new songs, bringing the total to 80 original compositions.

Pekoe: an upbeat retro track
    Fighting the Inevitable: a chaotic action/battle theme
    Another Realm: mystical exploration or background music
    Ava: largely string and piano track suitable for location, mood or theme music
    Catching Lightning: an electronic/retro variation of the preexisting library song Stopping Thunder

The credits and portfolio sections have been updated, and a library redesign is on the way which should greatly reduce the long load times that some users are currently experiencing.

The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 85 original compositions!

Calco Caelum: a fun, adventurous orchestral track
    Valor: an action/battle theme
    Bring the Fire: an upbeat electronic track
    No Worries: a cute, jazzy track
    Anouk: a simple guitar and bass track suitable for location or background music

I've updated the LLS SoundCloud with demos of several released and upcoming games featuring original custom music by Lucky Lion Studios.

http://soundcloud.com/lucky-lion-studios

Another library update is also in the works!

The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 90 original compositions, available for just $5 each!

http://luckylionstudios.com/royalty-...music-library/

The portfolio section has been updated with samples of custom music featured in select published titles.

MSgt. Shooter Person

great music!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Interested .

Iron Guard

bookmarked and may buy something from the library once my project is closer to completion.

Thank you all for listening, I appreciate it!

Checked out your site. Great quality, great selection, great price! Still too early to know exactly what I need but I'll definitely be grabbing a few from your library and some custom ones as well.

Thank you for listening.

I've updated the credits section to reflect a newly released title, and another library update is in the works!

http://luckylionstudios.com/royalty-...music-library/

The Royalty-Free Library has been updated with 5 more songs, bringing the total to 95 original songs for just $5 each.

The new songs are: Paper Turtles, Pontouf, Breakdown, Citrinitas, By the Sword

Please note that the library has been temporarily cut into two pages in an effort to alleviate load times while the site redesign is underway. You can also narrow down your search by clicking on the keywords (Action | Adventure | etc) found at the top of the page.

The Lucky Lion Studios SoundCloud page has been updated with new samples from published works.