Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LoquaciousSix

Hey Ironbelly, I would like to help you guys out. I know primarily that I am a Level Designer more focused on design and aesthetics, but I certainly know how to use matinee very well. I also will probably be cheaper than anyone else. I am also willing to do a short test cinematic for you to see what I can do. I will email this to you as well, along with a little more info.

Thanks!

MSgt. Shooter Person

If you have need for some supplementary work (everything that is 2d from artwork over animation to UI/UX), I can help out for the rest of the month (part time) and maybe also past that. I think we`re already hooked up on LinkedIn?

Iron Guard

Hey guys, thanks for the interest, definitely appreciated to have such esteemed folk want to work on Anomalous with us but right now we're looking for a cinematographer first and a matinee expert second. We are really wanting someone with an eye for this kind of stuff and experience in film if possible.
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LoquaciousSix

I do actually have experience in film. I was wondering why you didn't reply (I was even kinda sad). But, I actually worked on a 45 minute indie action movie that had a theatrical release here in AZ. I did VFX, but I was on set a lot as well. You can reply to my email or PM me if this changes your mind.

Thanks!

Iron Guard

Well that's good to know.. Sorry about the email backlog, I wasn't ignoring you promise
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by ironbelly View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the interest, definitely appreciated to have such esteemed folk want to work on Anomalous with us but right now we're looking for a cinematographer first and a matinee expert second. We are really wanting someone with an eye for this kind of stuff and experience in film if possible.
    Ah no problem at all. I worked a while for german TV (and sometimes they dig me up for some stuff nowadays) and even though I am not in the field of cinematography, I know people who are and might be interested. I`ll forward them to this thread. Hope you find someone soon! Good scifi projects are few and far these days.

Iron Guard

Thanks a bunch, looking forward to speaking with anyone you throw my way as we're still looking for a Matinee god that wants to make some extra cash on the side.
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234