Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lambent Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Synical View Post
    The link for this thread is missing the "BeastModeMenu" which is needed to make it run, i uploaded another link with it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKE312NX
    Nope, it will not work, because the UI was not setup for this map, please remove it preventing confusion to downloaders.

Thank you.
    Founder/Director for PWE
    QA for BM Team
    Betrayl | Pendulum Wars Elite

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: wizard200

Ugh.. just isn't my luck recently. For whatever weird reason I can't get any version of Horde to work on my PC. It's a legit copy of GOW and I've played several other mods. I've done all kinds of tests and it always just leads to a Crash when the game loads the stage.. I see my character for like a second and then it just crashes...

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drone

Have you patched the game to the TU3 patch?

Try putting your video settings to default, if all else fails then go to your MyGames folder which is inside My Documents, rename the Gears of War for Windows folder, launch GOW, quit GOW, copy Maps folder from the old Gears folder to the new one, Launch GOW, Pray it works, if it doesn't work then go all Wesley Snipes on your Gears of War installation.

Well I've played it three times now...and it's incredibly fun! (All on War Machine, currently now trying BM_Security) Much more fun than Gears 3 beast mode, if I do say so myself. A few bugs with the imported characters' faces and necks, and when a gun is picked up by any of the melee-only characters you can't move. Other than that, I didn't notice too many errors..Great mod, and looking forward to the finished product!
    Last edited by Pantsless_Killa; 10-13-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Palace Guard

Glad you enjoyed it... but it's never getting finished

However there is OverRule to look forward to, and yes, the next update will include more characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitpawz View Post
    Glue a camera to the back of the bowl? Why would you want to make that kind of movie anyway? It's sick.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

I don't see what there is to finish. There is maps, and a bunch of characters. What else is there to do to this to make this a full release? Characters are finished. But, I will eventually finish porting the maps to Gridlock, Clocktower, Canals and some others. And I will fix the Kantus too, so it's as a big as the one in Gears 3. And I know just the way to do it.
    Founder/Director for PWE
    QA for BM Team

Redeemer
    MCDonalds, fighting off the Zombie Horde.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MasterAlex09

The Link is Dead because megaupload is going through Trial, can you take it to another site?
    Kim wins the lottery, and spends the rest of his time counting his money.

Kim will use the money he earnt from the billions of shooting contests he entered and buy Microsoft and criticize everything they produce.

There is a Theron on Disc that is ready for MultiPlayer, All he needs is to be on the Character Selection Screenhttp://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...a-Theron-Guard

Thanks Lycan for the SGE, he's my new main locust. Thank you Cher and Flak for my Launch Skin Pack, you're both awesome!

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Masteralex09 View Post
    The Link is Dead because megaupload is going through Trial, can you take it to another site?
    Yeah, I know, I don't have the files on my laptop, they're on my computer at home, and I'm on vacation until the end of August, so I will work on a new release then which will include this version but updated to be the final version (most likely).
    Founder/Director for PWE
    QA for BM Team

Redeemer
    MCDonalds, fighting off the Zombie Horde.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MasterAlex09

Quote Originally Posted by Lambent Veteran View Post
    Yeah, I know, I don't have the files on my laptop, they're on my computer at home, and I'm on vacation until the end of August, so I will work on a new release then which will include this version but updated to be the final version (most likely).
    I got it by searching google, so no Problem, thanks for the sweet mod.
    Kim wins the lottery, and spends the rest of his time counting his money.

Kim will use the money he earnt from the billions of shooting contests he entered and buy Microsoft and criticize everything they produce.

There is a Theron on Disc that is ready for MultiPlayer, All he needs is to be on the Character Selection Screenhttp://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...a-Theron-Guard

Thanks Lycan for the SGE, he's my new main locust. Thank you Cher and Flak for my Launch Skin Pack, you're both awesome!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: R E 7 I2 O PSN ID: -

This still work?, I would like to try it?
    Need Brisk, Anya, Dom, and Alex skins
    Thanks Kracker Kid for Jungle Tai, xxSIKSxx for Baird skin-
    Thanks to Flak-tatsic for Reaper Skins
    Twitch -Cole Train Rap/Horde Montage, GOWJ FB Group

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drone

Quote Originally Posted by R E 7 I2 O View Post
    This still work?, I would like to try it?
    You can try if you want, but we stopped development on this a long time ago and it was left in ALPHA buggy unfinished state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12