Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Iron Guard

thanks for releasing this to the community. I imagine this will be a massive resource for a ton of other devs
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hello, The Agent, I┤ve downloaded the Zombies demos and it┤very good (as you already know it), I┤ve noticed you managed to unrwap some very good textures in your materials, could you please explain how you were able to render-to-texture them so well, cose I┤ve getting some very grainy, almost out of focus ones (even though I┤m using some heavy AAliasing , n light settings), but I cannot manage somehow to have it look like as in the viewport. Btw, my uv┤s and unwrap stuff are ok, no problems with seams or any of that it the final RTTexture, that┤s killing me.
    If you could find the time or anyone else on this tread for matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Banned

I haven't play the demo yet but I'm downlading right now, if you can take Payza (is just paypal) then put an option in your donation site and you'll get some money from me.

God King

Quote Originally Posted by Racer X View Post
    Hello, The Agent, I┤ve downloaded the Zombies demos and it┤very good (as you already know it), I┤ve noticed you managed to unrwap some very good textures in your materials, could you please explain how you were able to render-to-texture them so well, cose I┤ve getting some very grainy, almost out of focus ones (even though I┤m using some heavy AAliasing , n light settings), but I cannot manage somehow to have it look like as in the viewport. Btw, my uv┤s and unwrap stuff are ok, no problems with seams or any of that it the final RTTexture, that┤s killing me.
    If you could find the time or anyone else on this tread for matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't use MAX and RTT's I used Mudbox and rendered the Normals and Ambient Occlusion in a program called Xnormals I suggest you try it out.

@juguefre : I'll try out Payza.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I found this in the src, lmao '// "If your ***** is as ................, I'm in room 243."' but without the *'s and .'s
    Current Projects:
    Nocturnal Conventicle
    Narcotic Pursuit
    The Office
    Devils Triangle

join us on the IRC , we use irc.gamesurge.net and the room is #UDKC
    (っ◕‿◕)っ _____ ܔ(๏̯͡๏)
    Specs: gtx 670 - i7 - 32gb ram - Samsung 840 Evo - Win 8 Pro

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by CloDel Studios View Post
    I found this in the src, lmao '// "If your ***** is as ................, I'm in room 243."' but without the *'s and .'s
    I found the same thing, creepy ....

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol, thats funny. few of us still on the irc on the daily if you ever find your way back there

props to ya again for posting your src like that for everybody,
    Current Projects:
    Nocturnal Conventicle
    Narcotic Pursuit
    The Office
    Devils Triangle

(っ◕‿◕)っ _____ ܔ(๏̯͡๏)

God King

Yeah it's been a while. Thanks for downloading i thought people didn't download that anymore. I was hoping to build support through donations. I never received enough support so just scrapped the project. I always keep the source up though.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah thats a shame man, I figured you would of got lots donations for it. Least people know you more from it, and the things you can do, so I'm sure it will at least help future projects, either man good luck, allways follow your stuff btw, good work

I actualy seen the new posts on here, and it reminded of what I found so I re downloaded it lols, def had alot of work into that man
    Current Projects:
    Nocturnal Conventicle
    Narcotic Pursuit
    The Office
    Devils Triangle

(っ◕‿◕)っ _____ ܔ(๏̯͡๏)

MSgt. Shooter Person

OK, will do! than yous very much.

The Sacrifice

Amazing, i have not yet looked at, nor downloaded it, but due to all of the positive comments i think taht im going to check it out. I will report back after i have tested it out and leave feedback, and from what i am imagining this is going to be good!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my Website: http://www.greenfishstudios.wix.com/info

Contact: If you are in need of any help, or if you have any questions about 3d Modelling, or you need information about using the Unreal Engine, then please make sure to contact me at the following address, as i would be happy to help you out!: GreenFishStudios@live.com

Youtube Channel Address: http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenFi5hStudios

I will be able to provide you with any support, or queries that you have, so please make sure to contact me, either on the forums via PM, or to my business address, and i will provide you with a reply, within 48 hours!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sacrifice

Hey, does the author of this game is still working on it ?

God King

No I am not working on this any more, any games i have posted were purely experimentation. I have improved much since then. I am involved in a serious large scale game so I will not be posting or updating my old game content. Thank you for the interest!

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by TheAgent View Post
    No I am not working on this any more, any games i have posted were purely experimentation. I have improved much since then. I am involved in a serious large scale game so I will not be posting or updating my old game content. Thank you for the interest!
    Oh okay, I was asking because I found the graphics of your game much interresting, especialy the lighting of the outdoor area during the night, with the rain and water effects. And the source code was of great help for me.

Anyway, I wish you the best to break in the video game industry

Hey man,

great game, I enjoyed playing. Like said above the movement is somewhat clunky. I had no problem picking up items, it was just confusing at times that there was no crosshairs to indicate whether your pointing at the item or not, but I don't think I would change that, it adds a sense of realism to the game not having crosshairs. I ran in to a glitch I think when I jumped then hit "c" while getting attacked my a zombie I became invincible. Great release and congrats!!

I am going to take a look at the source code, i think it will answer some questions I am having with my game. Thanks for uploading that was well.

~rush

I am getting download error when trying to download the source code. Am I the only one?

Dude Can someone PLEASE Help me, I know the basics of UDK , Im not a noob.But idk why this is not working. I have downloaded everything , I have put all the files in the correct spots, And it DOES not WORK. PLEASE Help. I get 2 compiling errors. Then after I change few things in script , The compile errors go down to 1 , then i fix next one , then i get more. Something is wrong with your script. Please help

can you reupload this
    i can't download file from gamefront

Thank you Agent! Really thanks!

reupload please, i cant download it

God King

The file works fine when i download it from multiple PC's so im unsure about the problem. I have re-uploaded several times times already. So it must be something on your end or, your not waiting until the counter is finished. Try using Chrome if anything.

please upload on other hosting, gamefront banning a lot of country and i am on one of it

thanks a lot TheAgent, you are the best. it help me so much.

Skaarj

Stuck at the first level itself, it is impossible to pickup the key even if standing on it and pressing/holding E..

Hope this thread is not dead yet..

have anyone got the crowbar working that its playing the weaponfire anim i can not get it to work if so can you share the code

how do i get UDK July Beta build they have removed the link from download page

MSgt. Shooter Person

http://www.unrealengine.com/udk/downloads/

its there its the first download

MSgt. Shooter Person

I cant donwload the code from any browser (chrome, firefox and IE) can someone upload it to other site please?

Thanks!

Hello,
    and ideas with :

E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryAI .uc(15) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryPi ckup.uc(14) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryVe hicle.uc(17) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTPlayerControll er.uc(2679) : Error, Redefinition of 'event ClientStopCameraAnim' differs from original; different number of parameters
    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTWeapon.uc(2885 ) : Error, Redefinition of 'event OnAnimEnd' differs from original - 'optional' mismatch on parameter 1
    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTVehicle.uc(363 1) : Error, Redefinition of 'function NotifyTakeHit' differs from original; different number of parameters
    Last edited by wiNt; 11-24-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Oh, I'm using 2013. Let me download 2012 and I'll write if it works. Thanks!

EDIT: I downloaded 2012 version and I have still same problem. Any ideas ?
    Last edited by wiNt; 11-25-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Still have the same problem.
    Maybe any of you will be able to upload UDK + SourceCode of Zombies ? I will be really glad!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123