Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Horde 2.0

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drone

Check that the files are already there, the chances are quality used a winrar SFX installer, if you have winrar try right clicking on it and clicking extract, making sure the exe installer file is in your My Games directory incase he never used environment variable paths.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Stxtty

so i didn't understand what you wanted me to do so i made a little video
    http://www.twitch.tv/mrstottyy/b/319100114
    just showing all my files and stuff maybe you can tell me if its all correct... also you cant see when i load up the game but lance works fine and horde just says the map doesn't exist

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, Horde didn't install. It seems Quality1000 never handled exceptions properly and stored some changes in a "current.txt" file which is most likely a version number. Since I have no idea what methods he used for the actual install file I can't help you and since he is NEVER on these forums these days I will probably download the file and have a look at it's install process. Will post if I find a solution for you

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jcb100

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyLocust View Post
    Yeah, Horde didn't install. It seems Quality1000 never handled exceptions properly and stored some changes in a "current.txt" file which is most likely a version number. Since I have no idea what methods he used for the actual install file I can't help you and since he is NEVER on these forums these days I will probably download the file and have a look at it's install process. Will post if I find a solution for you
    I'm back now and will be continuing work on Horde as soon as I can. For the install file I used a program called 'Install Creator' which seems to have worked fine for other people and I even tested it myself. But what are the 'exceptions' your talking about?
    Horde 2.0 | ModDB: Horde 2.0 | [TUT]New AI | [TUT]C++ Fix
    Favourite COG: Civilian Marcus | Favourite Locust: RAAM | Loadout: Lancer, Gnasher, Snub Pistol, Frag Grenades
    I understand they have located another squad. Our strategy remains the same. Cut off the head of the snake... and the body dies... We will win this war, it is only a matter of time.
    They do not understand. They do not know why we wage this war. Why we cannot stop. Will not stop. Until we win... or we die. And we are not dead yet.

quality you should check my mod for money system if you want to... have it you can copy it

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bmbr1990 View Post
    quality you should check my mod for money system if you want to... have it you can copy it
    thanks... I'll be sure to check it out. Could you explain to me how it works as well?
    Favourite COG: Civilian Marcus | Favourite Locust: RAAM | Loadout: Lancer, Gnasher, Snub Pistol, Frag Grenades
    I understand they have located another squad. Our strategy remains the same. Cut off the head of the snake... and the body dies... We will win this war, it is only a matter of time.
    They do not understand. They do not know why we wage this war. Why we cannot stop. Will not stop. Until we win... or we die. And we are not dead yet.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by quality1000 View Post
    I'm back now and will be continuing work on Horde as soon as I can. For the install file I used a program called 'Install Creator' which seems to have worked fine for other people and I even tested it myself. But what are the 'exceptions' your talking about?
    Ah, thought you created a program for that, never mind.

thanks... I'll be sure to check it out. Could you explain to me how it works as well?
    Works fine (none of players complained on bad money counting) you can check it out playing my mod (h.i.v.e mode)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bmbr1990 View Post
    Works fine (none of players complained on bad money counting) you can check it out playing my mod (h.i.v.e mode)
    I will as soon as I can. Just looked at money system test video. Have you managed to make money so it can be used to purchase things?

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: C0NVERSITY

wow i wish i had an awesome PC to run this on, love mods for pc games
    Gears player since day 1
    Gears 2 \\*//
    Gears 3 \\*// October . Currently \\*// 400

Cog: A. Carmine, Classic Baird/Dom
    Locust: grenedier/ beast rider

I will as soon as I can. Just looked at money system test video. Have you managed to make money so it can be used to purchase things?
    yeah, as you can read some marcusf comment,, he complains that he won't earn too much and every set/life/whatever is to expensive
    the disadvantage of that isit very workful and you have to attach every locust pawn to death event so game would new that it has been killed.... but why i would tell you that you would see it on kismet

Boomshot

Back on this mod again?...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I am reinstalling Gears right now so work will begin again soon...

Boomshot

Any future plan? like HIVE mod.....

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ardanui

why not a combination between hive and horde2.0?

Boomshot

Well, i think HIVE is already good enough, just need some model and bug fix...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Guys, in the next release will be Active Poisons which change after every wave 10...

Hi

this mod looks really good...i'm having some trouble getting it to run.

i put the installer in mygames/Horde 2.0, but its not working very well for me so i just added the four hrd20_ folders to my

C:\Users\HOME\Documents\My Games\Gears of War for Windows\WarGame\Published\CookedPC folder

and the text file in binaries...load gears and type open hrd20_menu and nothing happens.

when i try open hrd20_gridlock i get this

what am i doing wrong?

thanks for any help

cheers

Sean

Boomshot

i hope each wave waitng time can be much shorter, no need more than 10 seconds...
    Last edited by darksin; 06-26-2012 at 01:12 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by seanstar View Post
    Hi

i put the installer in mygames/Horde 2.0, but its not working very well for me so i just added the four hrd20_ folders to my

C:\Users\HOME\Documents\My Games\Gears of War for Windows\WarGame\Published\CookedPC folder

and the text file in binaries...load gears and type open hrd20_menu and nothing happens.

when i try open hrd20_gridlock i get this

what am i doing wrong?

thanks for any help

cheers

Sean
    LOL!
    Just approach one of those character models and click the use button man.

Hehe, I feel so foolish....thanks for the help.

This mod is really excellent....i was just playing it and it's too fun.

thanks a lot for the great mod

cheers

Sean

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: steveOpessy

Quote Originally Posted by seanstar View Post
    This is exactly what I did too. Manually downloaded and placed in the same location you mention above.Type open hrd20_menu does nothing and open hrd20_gridlock does nothing. Oh well back to the hive mod.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: P1X3LUS

I've got a problem
    when I write open HRD20_Menu it doesn't work
    Montage ,presentation of map ,gameplay !
    http://www.youtube.com/user/VeloCityHD100/videos

Boomshot

Well, what i did is open HRD20_Gridlock.....this way no problem

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: P1X3LUS

Quote Originally Posted by darksin View Post
    Well, what i did is open HRD20_Gridlock.....this way no problem
    Thank you very much
    Love to play with baird from Gears 3
    Montage ,presentation of map ,gameplay !
    http://www.youtube.com/user/VeloCityHD100/videos

Boomshot

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeC0nditi0nHD View Post
    Thank you very much
    Love to play with baird from Gears 3
    Still need improve, only few locusts each wave and they die soon, need more hotter battle...

you can maybe change the monster health by editing the horde20.txt...these are the settings i added to my hive config
    to try and make it a bit easier.

regards

Sean

Boomshot

Yeah i know that, just each wave need more numbers of locusts, like HIVE mod..more challenge.

but i don't know why the health is too low...

Can this mod change locust health to default officially by author in the core in next update, so no need for us to config in txt.?

Also hope more locusts spawn point if possible, not always the two side.
    Last edited by darksin; 07-01-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Redeemer
    MCDonalds, fighting off the Zombie Horde.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MasterAlex09

Is it just me or do Grenadiers, Grenadier Elites, Snipers, and Boomers never spawn when I play.

Also the Health is so low that a melee from the pistol can kill a drone.

And Can you have locust be playable(You would still be under COG affiliation, just your Character skin would be a Locust, I.E. you pick Sniper Drone, and the game reads you on the COG Team, or like the glitch where your character is maybe, Hoffman, and you are on the Locust Team.
    Kim wins the lottery, and spends the rest of his time counting his money.

Kim will use the money he earnt from the billions of shooting contests he entered and buy Microsoft and criticize everything they produce.

There is a Theron on Disc that is ready for MultiPlayer, All he needs is to be on the Character Selection Screenhttp://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...a-Theron-Guard

Thanks Lycan for the SGE, he's my new main locust. Thank you Cher and Flak for my Launch Skin Pack, you're both awesome!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SenatorIvy

Gonna resurrect this thread in the hopes that there's new info; is it still around? No new Gears 3 maps and no Judgment horde is spreading me pretty thin.

I think Mr. quality1000 found better things to do than developing this mod. I have no idea what is he doing now.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314