Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Its Just Rave

Default The Officially Unofficial Comic Con 2011 Gears Of War 2 Event Thread.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    (Thanks to 'CI2IMSON' and 'Arukun14' for the above image.)

It that time of year again... Comic-Con! BOOM, So for the comic book fans there is obviously going to be plenty of comics, but there will also be game announcements! Its a beautiful time of the year. But don't forget... It also more than likely means... ANOTHER GEARS EVENT!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Event Details -
    20x XP
    Horde Enemies with mixed up guns
    21 July 2011 - 25 July 2011. (Starting at 9am EST)

------------------------------------------------

Twitter Updates -

Quote Originally Posted by RavensThoughts
    @GearsViking Hey man, any news on the comic con event? Just no-one really seems to be asking or anything, Would love to do the thread again!
    Quote Originally Posted by GearsViking
    Yes, there will be a Comic Con Gears 2 XP event right @EpicCog @xCherLeighx @iflak?
    Hey @EpicCog we need to nail down the Comic Con XP Event before I leave #justsaying
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensThoughts
    Hey @GearsViking and @EpicCog there are plenty Idea's from the forum members... http://t.co/z8sg85T Some really crazy ideas too!!
    SDCC Gears 2 XP Event - 20x XP, Horde enemies with mixed up guns, starts 21 July 2011 9am EST till Monday #gearsweekend #getyourwings

So once again... You should all post your idea's for Multiplayer and Horde, also don't forget what you think the XP multiplier should be... I will post ALL of your Idea's in the second post! Let's make this event even more legendary than the last one!!!

Hopefully Rod or Joe will look at this thread and take some of our Idea's again!

Twitter accounts to follow -
    • @gearsviking
    • @EpicCog
    • @xCherLeighx
    • @RavensThoughts
    Last edited by Its Just Rave; 07-20-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    "Can't be what your not, shouldn't even try... Just take pride in what you are." - Bernadette Mataki
    Website
    Twitter

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Forum Member's Idea's...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Epic View Post
    -When is comic-con on? July 20 Till July 24
    -It should be a 25x exp event,For being before the last event b4 the release of gow 3.(Another idea is a x41 exp event for comic con 41st anniversary but that's kinda alot)
    -x2 Torque and Snipe ammo
    -No chainsaw stun when you get damaged in horde.
    -Just wretches and tickers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cher View Post
    I don't care what changes happen, but there is one thing i NEED to see again....

Bolters with Torque Bow!! Watching them run around with a torque, i found them, quite comical

#youseewhatidid
    #ohyeah

Compiling My Ideas Here:

The San Diego Comic Con Comical Event

XP: My number of Twitter followers by the start of SDCC divided by 50

Horde Changes: Locusts in Horde wield different weapons (ex: Bolters/Torque. Kantus/Sniper. Wretches/Boltok etc)

MP Changes: XP applies to a predetermined map list that will remain a secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Ninja View Post
    this, and wretches with gnashers and kanti with chainsaws!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K-Dawg View Post
    All the above with the Bloodmounts using flamers and their riders instead of using hammerbursts they use torque bows!
    Quote Originally Posted by FullDiamond View Post
    I'd rather wretch with chainsaws..... And grenadiers with snipers, and snipers with gnashers (etc.), And we can wear gloves on our feet, and hats on our captain's quarters too!
    Quote Originally Posted by concordvader View Post
    date= xp example 7/23 would be 23x

give em all Torque Bows
    Quote Originally Posted by CPTNate View Post
    So what about a little symbolism for this event? Since the remaining folks are like me trying to get their wings before 20 September, I think you do Grinders gone wild for those left "grinding" to get their wings. 30 exp would rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonOfFreeman View Post
    I agree with Cher: a Locust confusion! Kanti (plural?) with Lancers or Boltoks, Bolters with Torques or Boomshots , Wretches with Gnashers OH! The possiblities! What about a Bloodmount with a Mauler Flail O.O?
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredgamer View Post
    The grinders would be pretty difficult but I get the symbolism there that might work.

30xp is what I would like I don't know if that is too high.

I would rather a 3 or 4 times until release but that won't happen. Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblidenorator View Post
    x16 XP All Sire Horde, no chainsaw stun. Double ammo EVERYTHING (except for HoD in multiplayer).
    Well since this is most likely the last event before GoW3 is released I say let Horde 1.0 go out with a bang!

Bolters with Torque Bow (Cher's idea)
    Wretches with gnashers
    Kanti with chainsaws
    Blood mounts with scorchers
    no chainsaw stun
    unlock golden Weapons
    30x XP in horde only
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIENWAR3 View Post
    wretches with gnashers.
    sires with pistols

40x xp horde only

(And i don't care if you think it's too high, deal with it, it's MY idea)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Winging View Post
    3x xp
    Infinite HoD
    17 mortar shots
    2 ink grenades on pickup
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveGearsandEpic View Post
    Horde = CYCLOPS ARMY!!!
    nothing but cyclops cutting thorugh us with the lancer
    another 30x xp event like E3

A hidden Lancer gold gun hidden very secretly on 1 of the maps, if you find it you get the gold lancer < only kidding with this
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan219 View Post
    20th-25th of july.
    27x exp
    Wretches and Sires in Horde
    2 ink grenade's on pick up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheronGuard View Post
    Just a bunch of therons with flamethrowers and sum kantus to revive them and flush u out with inks. 30xp+ I'm 90 and I wanna get my wings
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieFenix View Post
    41 x XP (Comic Con's 41 years and running )
    Drone Army with all of the guns (EVEN the Mortar, Grinder, and HoD. The reason I say Drone army is for the Comic Con week feel and a kick back to Star Wars.)
    2x Count towards kills in horde for the seriously 2.0 achievement.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaitanj22 View Post
    x41 XP to celebrate Comic Cons 41st.
    "Creatures only" horde mode. Tickers, Wretches with Gnashers, and Firebreathing Bloodmounts

(idea i forgot to put in first post) Add lambent wretches in horde to prepare us for Gears 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xLord Cakadurax View Post
    horde: wretch with lancer,they could chainsaw or an orde of kantus,all kantus,with torque bows and snipers,that will be amazing.
    Multiplayer: change the order of the weapons and put more warhammers.
    XP: what about 25?just in order to get our wings,cause gears 3 is closer,and there will be less players,all of them will be playing gears 3.
    Last edited by Its Just Rave; 07-15-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    "Can't be what your not, shouldn't even try... Just take pride in what you are." - Bernadette Mataki
    Website
    Twitter

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mister Epic

Member's Ideas con't.....

Quote Originally Posted by the rattle5nake View Post
    Reduction of 50% or 75% ammo in Multiplayer.
    25 x XP
    that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Baird View Post
    ULIMITED CHAPS! with all kinds of weapons "chaps is the stranded in submission, incase no one knows) and we win a chaps skin in gears of war 3 if we survive all 50 waves of chaps >
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanKioH View Post
    20X Xp
    4X Hammer of dawn ammo
    Shotgun Ammo - 24
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveGearsandEpic View Post
    xp - every 20,000 kills on gears 2 the multiplier will rise, so from x3 then x4 so on. ( time to get the kills would be during gearsweekend ) So we decide what xp it is

Dollers flying out of bodies when killed., why? In comic-con we buy stuff.

Double ammo during the event

Horde, everything explosive, all enemies have frags, grinders with boom shots. and well may as well have something funny so...instead of bloodmounts, the drone on it will ride a wretch
    Quote Originally Posted by Endless VertiGo View Post
    I like the idea of having weapons switched between the locust types and more lambent as a prep for Gears 3.

How about a multiplier that increases each hour (or day) of the event? Or maybe random xp each day? (High numbers if possible for those of us newer to MP) Just a thought to keep you coming back for a different experience.

Would it be possible to drop skins from Gears 3 into Gears 2 for this weekend only? Maybe the Cole Train player skin or the flaming lancer skin? Again, fun teases for what Gears 3 will feature.

Oh, and I will throw my support behind 41xp in honor of 41 years if the fluctuating xp idea isn't possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW Bohl View Post
    atleast 10x xp where there is a lot more torque ammo and power weapon ammo. that would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionkilla View Post
    30xp+

every weapon is a torque

wewt
    Quote Originally Posted by CGOWAddict View Post
    Wretches with chainsaws and Bloodmounts with torque bows.
    Or Maulers with Boomshots (they can protect themselves with their shields ) and Kantus with torque
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmouseone View Post
    Change round all the speeches so that the Gears shout Locust phrases and visa versa.

Have gun noises make funny child-like noises instead of serious ones. Have sweet melodies for the chainsaw rev and gun shots like party poppers.

Have all the locust and gears changed armours so that they're pink / red / blue instead of the metalic hue they usually are.

Have fun sounding executions. Like Bungie have the Viva Pinata head shot and Grunt Birthday, do something similar for Gears.

Space invader or other arcade style bullets / guns. Make the game feel retro.

All players run backwards using the sprint button. Then they turn the right way round when they stop.

Make Gears grunt like monkeys instead of shouting and have the Locust speak in a fine British accent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew2 View Post
    3x xp for gears 3, alot of boomers in horde !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekester View Post
    I'd love to see a huge multiplier, but I really liked the previous ideas of something funny like switching the weapon defaults, or switching the COG and LOCUST voice comments...just something comedic for Comicon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandas8MyMom View Post
    Reversed health. So Boomers die like wretches, wretches take forever to kill or something along those lines would be sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Win96 View Post
    23x xp and all Cyclops with lancers because people usually like to make lancers for cosplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho88 View Post
    How about switching which characters are leader for Guardian. It should be changed to RAAM and Kim as a tribute to them not been in Gears 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlittyKarma View Post
    Since Comic Con is on from the 21/07/2011 - 24/07/11 we should have 21xp! Bear with me:

1) 21+22+23+24 (Days of CC) = 90
    2) Add 7 (month of CC) = 97
    3) Divide 2011 (year) by 97 = 20.73 ~ 21

21xp

Also I would love to see Boltors with the Boomshot and Boomers with the Boltok!
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrettgt View Post
    Hate to bring in Halo, but Jackpots would be awesome!!!
    Would absolutely love to have a sniper/torque only match.
    A cool added effect could be paintball splatter, with black/green blood.
    Overhand sticky grenades would be sick. To further elaborate: you release the grenade like that of a baseball and the grenade has the ability to stick to a character.
    Increase movement speed by 50 percent.
    More to come...
    Quote Originally Posted by MaKewin View Post
    My idea: Up close and personal

24x exp

Horde
    No boomshots, snipers, mortars, torques, mulchers or HOD spawns. Frags, inks, pistols, scorchers and boomshields replace all weapon spawns. Extra gnasher, scorcher and pistol ammo. Lancer and Hammy damage cut in half (Can you do that?) or replace the rifle with a scorcher

Few/no snipers, drones, therons, boomers or grinders. Or if you do keep them, give them all shottys or scorchers. Extra butchers, maulers, wretches, tickers, sires and bloodmounts. Sires start at wave 1.

Riderless bloodmounts?

Cyclops who just rush with the chainsaw?

MP
    Extra gnasher and scorcher ammo, power weapons replaced by pistols
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedblue13 View Post
    41xp (for those how were rank reset 3 times) Flame Bloodmounts with beastriders Boomshot, Wretches, 3x ammo 30xp multiplayer Snipers,Torque Bow only
    Quote Originally Posted by PuNkLiVz View Post
    24 to 27X xp (for the days of Comic con) and then for horde I would want to have the 1st rounds all wretches, the 2ond all tickers, 3rd all grenadiers, 4th all snipers, 5th all therons, 6th all kantus, 7th all maulers, 8th all butchers, 9th all boomers, 10th all bloodmounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt23n View Post
    Would love to see a High XP bonus, really enjoyed the flaming bloodmounts... A large wave of wretches in Horde would be cool too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ 1825 View Post
    TICKERS WITH BOOMSHOTS!!! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy Dukes View Post
    I want an all Grenadier Horde with them each having mixed weapon loadouts.
    For example:

Torque, Snub, Inks
    Gnasher, Gorgon, Smokes
    Flamer, Boltok, Frags
    Lancer, Gorgon, Inks

I'm not even sure if this is possible, so if it's not I'd prefer the
    mixed weapon idea that was posted earlier.

As for XP how about XP equal to the date the event starts?
    One hit melee downs (i know it was somewhat controversial but damn it was so much fun)
    one bullet Boltok headshots
    double all PW ammo
    30x XP except for KOTH
    Last edited by Cher; 07-17-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Administrator

I don't care what changes happen, but there is one thing i NEED to see again....

Bolters with Torque Bow!! Watching them run around with a torque, i found them, quite comical

#youseewhatidid
    #ohyeah

Compiling My Ideas Here:

The San Diego Comic Con Comical Event

XP: My number of Twitter followers by the start of SDCC divided by 50

Horde Changes: Locusts in Horde wield different weapons (ex: Bolters/Torque. Kantus/Sniper. Wretches/Boltok etc)

MP Changes: XP applies to a predetermined map list that will remain a secret
    Last edited by Cher; 07-14-2011 at 07:33 PM.
    Cher
    Find me on Twitter: @iCherLeigh
    And Facebook: here

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: diddlyumpcious4

I don't really want anything that involves mortar or HoD getting unreal amounts of ammo for MP. Its fun on horde, but its annoying having nearly unlimited hammer/mortar ammo raining down on you.
    Thanks Cher for Adam Fenix!
    Thank you III LYCAN III for the Com Dom!
    Thank you Thrashballer and Cher for the Avatar Lancer!

Veteran
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour. Ohhhh, yeahh!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drewberry Dash

Nunchy Cakes
    Unban Tigers!
    I'm indifferent as to what happens with Mike!
    Unban Crimson INinja!

Administrator

OMG that's brilliant! A complete weapon swap amongst the Locusts! Now THAT would be comical LOL

I wonder if thats doable though........

Also, i just noticed you have my favorite quote in your sig. Nice!
    Cher

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mr KDawg 33 573

All the above with the Bloodmounts using flamers and their riders instead of using hammerbursts they use torque bows!
    Horde Veteran
    VETERAN GEAR
    Gears of War 1 1050/1250
    Gears of War 2 1750/1750 \\★// Seriously 2.0
    Gears of War 3 1900/2000 \\★// x3
    Gears of War J 1360/1500 Seriously Judgmental

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FullDiamond

I'd rather wretch with chainsaws..... And grenadiers with snipers, and snipers with gnashers (etc.), And we can wear gloves on our feet, and hats on our captain's quarters too!
    Can't stop the signal, Can't stop the signal going all over the' verse
    Thanks to Yosoypr for Jungle Tai, to NFI for Young Marcus, Lycan for Classic Hammy and Alex Brand, and to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for Neon
    (╯░□░)╯︵ ┻━┻ Grandmaster Table Flipper
    Quote Originally Posted by injek View Post
    To be frank; "You can't argue with stupid people. They just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: haloFAN 365

Quote Originally Posted by diddlyumpcious4 View Post
    I don't really want anything that involves mortar or HoD getting unreal amounts of ammo for MP. Its fun on horde, but its annoying having nearly unlimited hammer/mortar ammo raining down on you.
    ^^ this.

hopefully this will be fixed in gears 3. horde and MP are nothing alike. and to those that say they are, i say un to you when would a single social warzone game last for 4 hrs or more?
    all horde players unite in supporting this thread...

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...s.-635-Support!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Popogeejoe

Wow 3 events in a month! Anyone that complains they don't have their WINGs.....to bad
    Growing old is MANDATORY....Growing up is OPTIONAL
    BEST COMMUNITY STREAM : http://www.twitch.tv/ev0l0ne
    ATLANTIC COAST CANADA GCON HOST http://www.speedtest.net/result/1766514859.png
    Twitter: @Popogeejoe

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: concordvader

date= xp example 7/23 would be 23x

give em all Torque Bows

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CPTNate64

So what about a little symbolism for this event? Since the remaining folks are like me trying to get their wings before 20 September, I think you do Grinders gone wild for those left "grinding" to get their wings. 30 exp would rule.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Imagine in Gears 3 if there is an event where all locust in horde have diggers. That would be intense.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GordonOfFreeman

I agree with Cher: a Locust confusion! Kanti (plural?) with Lancers or Boltoks, Bolters with Torques or Boomshots , Wretches with Gnashers OH! The possiblities! What about a Bloodmount with a Mauler Flail O.O?
    I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my persuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I will defend and maintain the Order of Life as it was proclaimed by the Allfathers of the Coalition in the Octus Canon. I will forsake the life I had before so I may perform my duty as long as I am needed. Steadfast, I shall hold my place in the machine and acknowledge my place in the Coalition. I am a Gear.

Re-up'd 3/18/12

Proud owner of the Gears 3 console

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: clanbrad

The grinders would be pretty difficult but I get the symbolism there that might work.

30xp is what I would like I don't know if that is too high.

I would rather a 3 or 4 times until release but that won't happen. Probably.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Itz A PILLOWPET

Quote Originally Posted by GordonOfFreeman View Post
    lol that sounds fun.
    and good luck to those that are going for their wings
    Retro Samurai
    Chicks dig the Baird
    My Ocean skin idea thread
    The Beast Mode Thread
    Itz A PILLOWPET

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Joroth

all these events are cool and such but i hope they don't have them for gears 3 I'd like the level of a player to kind of resemble their skill level. I've played so many wings that were just trash

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Joroth View Post
    all these events are cool and such but i hope they don't have them for gears 3 I'd like the level of a player to kind of resemble their skill level. I've played so many wings that were just trash
    I agree 100%. Anything over x2 for the first year will make me POed. I want fun events, like big heads or bunny heads from the beta, and changes to horde. That and a fun MP gametype every now and then, like torque tag.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Joroth

That's fine i kind of hope they're only doing these events to help people get wings cause it unlocks something

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeaDxCossack

x16 XP All Sire Horde, no chainsaw stun. Double ammo EVERYTHING (except for HoD in multiplayer).
    Thank you Based Badboy for the Adam Fenix!
    Thank you DxM for the Jungle Tai!
    Thank you Ajd for the Paintball skin!
    \\*//

Veteran
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour. Ohhhh, yeahh!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drewberry Dash

Well since this is most likely the last event before GoW3 is released I say let Horde 1.0 go out with a bang!

Bolters with Torque Bow (Cher's idea)
    Wretches with gnashers
    Kanti with chainsaws
    Blood mounts with scorchers
    no chainsaw stun
    unlock golden Weapons
    30x XP in horde only

OMG that's brilliant! A complete weapon swap amongst the Locusts! Now THAT would be comical LOL

I wonder if thats doable though........

Also, i just noticed you have my favorite quote in your sig. Nice!
    Myrrah's speeches always send chills down my spine, she's the best.
    Last edited by Dash; 07-14-2011 at 03:29 AM.
    Nunchy Cakes
    Unban Tigers!
    I'm indifferent as to what happens with Mike!
    Unban Crimson INinja!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ALIENWAR3

wretches with gnashers.
    sires with pistols

40x xp horde only

(And i don't care if you think it's too high, deal with it, it's MY idea)

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wave 0 Of Horde

NO Wretches with shotguns caused an uproar last time.
    Dont like em way to powerful IF they put them on they need to remove the saw stun or it will be pathetic.
    I dont really care what happens as ideas get ignored posted here anyway.
    Just remove the stun please. Its been suggested in 4 events back to back by many and been ignored.
    On a side note I would love a chainsaw event again as that was cool and the only event not to be replayed yet.
    Sick and tired of the boomer and flame blood mounts unoriginal ideas.
    Last edited by The Locust Horde; 07-14-2011 at 04:17 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ArcAngel 360

Grubs with Hammer of Dawn! That would be crazy! lol
    HORDE 2.0 MAP GUIDES CLICK HERE!
    (Detailed details on fortification layouts for each base)

Visit the main HordeMapGuides site at HordeMapGuides.com
    Joing our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/hordemapguides
    Or follow us on Twitter for our latest news and updates: @HordeMapGuides

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ALIENWAR3

Or Any Grub with Mortar would be mental.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Great idea's people!! Updated the second post with the Idea's but come one! you can think of crazyier new ideas!!!

Also... why do my events always start off with 1 star?! Then after a while boom up to 5? Do I have someone out trying and sabotage all my event threads? lol.
    Website
    Twitter

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Epic View Post
    The Officially unofficial comic con 2011,Epic title .[/COLOR]
    Oh, nearly forgot... Cheers dude!
    Website
    Twitter

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThEvilHasLanded

The problem with wretches with shotguns was the speed they moved at and the fact you couldnt see the guns so you didnt know if they were shooting at you or about to. The fact they dont use cover as well made it terrible to gauge if you were in danger of being shot at
    GearsCON Staff
    Forum Custom Lobby Montages | Official GCON Channel
    Raised By Wolves
    Twitter @ThEvilHasLanded

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by evilchris2003 View Post
    The problem with wretches with shotguns was the speed they moved at and the fact you couldnt see the guns so you didnt know if they were shooting at you or about to. The fact they dont use cover as well made it terrible to gauge if you were in danger of being shot at
    I found them hilarious lol. Definitely had to watch your back, your front, your side, your head, your feet................

Yeah, they were CRAZYY!! LOL
    Cher

Banned

3x xp
    Infinite HoD
    17 mortar shots
    2 ink grenades on pickup

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TiNY x AssAssin

Horde = CYCLOPS ARMY!!!
    nothing but cyclops cutting thorugh us with the lancer
    another 30x xp event like E3

A hidden Lancer gold gun hidden very secretly on 1 of the maps, if you find it you get the gold lancer < only kidding with this
    Quote Originally Posted by Prescott
    My fellow Gears...IT'S TIME TO BOOGEY!!!
    Everton Football Club

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ryan219

Date: 20th-25th of july.
    Multiplier: 41x exp (41 years of SDCC)
    Horde: Wretches and Sires in Horde
    Multiplayer: 2 Ink Grenade's on Pick Up.
    Last edited by ryan219; 07-16-2011 at 03:57 PM.
    Ess Savage Fenix (A.K.A Kaos Anya L.E)

Digger Sprouter L.E

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Finnie1245

Moar BoomShots please
    AJF 1/8/11
    Quote Originally Posted by evilchris2003 View Post
    ... you arent supposed to unlock things instantly.
    It will be harder for less able players but things arent supposed to be given they're supposed to be earnt

MSgt. Shooter Person

Just a bunch of therons with flamethrowers and sum kantus to revive them and flush u out with inks. 30xp+ I'm 90 and I wanna get my wings

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mr KDawg 33 573

As long as there are interesting changes to horde i'm happy with whatever they decide to do for a comic-con event.
    Horde Veteran
    VETERAN GEAR
    Gears of War 1 1050/1250
    Gears of War 2 1750/1750 \\★// Seriously 2.0
    Gears of War 3 1900/2000 \\★// x3
    Gears of War J 1360/1500 Seriously Judgmental

MSgt. Shooter Person

last year in new york i was HIGHLY dissapointed when there was not one gears of war booth anywere...
    Crab Battle!

Administrator
    Cher

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Yamahog

Was just about to post this ^^ Dang ninjas!
    Veteran \\// Gear
    Brothers to The End

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ryan219

confirmed, just need details. ta cher
    Ess Savage Fenix (A.K.A Kaos Anya L.E)

Digger Sprouter L.E

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast