Skaarj

Default When does UDK come to Android?

I really want to Know!! Thank you
    2B or not 2B,I have a question.........O(∩_∩)O~

There's no official statements, AFAIK.

MSgt. Shooter Person

ok , EPIC have say UDK maybe compile to Android os , but Android only support 50MB App , so any UDK game can't complie to Android , must google Android app over 50MB , EPIC should be release support Android.

MSgt. Shooter Person

naw only reason its not open to all if android isn't a very standard platform, what works at 60fps on my Desire HD will be < 5fps on a cheaper brand.

That's why.

you can contact them and get it, Trendy have released a bunch of stuff on android using UDK, but i think they are a licensee so they have the source.

Banned

just give epic some time

Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    ok , EPIC have say UDK maybe compile to Android os , but Android only support 50MB App , so any UDK game can't complie to Android , must google Android app over 50MB , EPIC should be release support Android.
    It's true that Android only supports 50MB apps, but if only EPIC could give us the option to make it like Gameloft, when you buy a game for you android phone at gameloft you download a simple installer and it seems that the game is installing, but no the first time you run the game it downloads rest of the game content to your phone from their server, and some games, that's over 1Gb, so if EPIC could do something like that it would not be a problem

Another thing is that, I got the LG optimus 2x with the tegra2 processor, and I'm running Dungeon Defenders that actually is build on Unreal Engine 3, so it is possible, but how I don't know

Here is a link : http://androinica.com/2010/12/first-...g-december-23/