Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rusticangelic

Skorgy needs more victims, where are they all when you need 'em.

And yes I agree with the others this does need to be stickied, who do we need to bribe to get this on the top?
    "I suppose you want me to say I've always loved you. But I don't.... I REALLY REALLY don't!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: vandythebeast

Um, Flak I'm guessing.
    Me and my clan of red type warriors are back under the banner of awesomeness.

Legend.....wait for it....dary
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Meh PSN ID: Meh

Not going to say a word, Jose.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Hope to see a lot of you on the BT Forums! - 11/02/2014 (lol)

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UKnowJack

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Grub k1ller View Post
    Who? TELL ME!
    No, no, I want it to be a suprise! Just pm Grub, SKORGE.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

I seem to be on a bumping mission right now, whoops my finger slipped on the post button, oh well nothing you can do about it now, its back on the front page...

Delirious? Perhaps so.

Any news on your next interview Skorgy?
    "I suppose you want me to say I've always loved you. But I don't.... I REALLY REALLY don't!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: vandythebeast

its amazing how fast threads move to the second page now.
    Me and my clan of red type warriors are back under the banner of awesomeness.

Gamer IDs

Regarding news: Ah, not much else aside from me being lazy and not really getting out there to get it done. But I will. I hope. Other than that, not much, same old-same old. Also, I don't mind if things are being bumped and pushed back onto the second page at a fast rate. I welcome it. More people in the S&C is a good thing. We have our own section again and we have people clicking in.

I'm going to go ahead and act like Project Alpha was the reason behind it all.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Croswynd

Pokes SKORGE.

Gamer IDs

Damn you, Cros, you've awoken me.

As for this, at the moment this is on hold due to me not having time to really gather my footing. I don't really know if anyone will be up for it with the holidays coming up. However, that can and may change depending on my will-power and the sudden influx of interest from other individuals.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Do we have any writers left to interview? I think we do! Get on it, SKORGE :P

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragonzzilla

Me but I don't have much of a story as of yet with this damn writer's block.

Gamer IDs

We do, but I'm so dead in the water... and everyone else is too... anyone even left to interview?

Quote Originally Posted by SKORGE View Post
    We do, but I'm so dead in the water... and everyone else is too... anyone even left to interview?
    Rusty, Wis, Pandy, Vandy, how about SKORGE? I bet there's a couple of people who'd enjoy some SKORGE on SKORGE.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Rusti, Boss, and Wiz, I suppose. Though Wiz never shows up. Of course, there's you, too. Get someone like Rob to interview you.

I forgot Waldo, though... where is Waldo?

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBigBoss View Post
    I forgot Waldo, though... where is Waldo?
    Sigh/facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Croswynd View Post
    Sigh/facepalm.
    Actually, I'm hoping Waldo is still around, was looking forward to his competition entry. Wondering if he'd write about Sam from War Path, probably not though.

EDIT: Plus, as the last surviving member of the twelve I think he could offer a unique perspective if interviewed about Gears fiction.
    Last edited by TheRealBigBoss; 02-15-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Oh, I'd love for him to join in. It was just that 'joke' you made. >.>

Also, please write. v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Croswynd View Post
    Oh, I'd love for him to join in. It was just that 'joke' you made. >.>

Also, please write. v.v
    But... it was a damned fine joke.

And Waldo said he was writing something for this months competition, so I'm gonna hold him to that. Assuming of course, that I can find him in the first place.

Still writing WARRIOR, it needs a little work.

Been considering ways to re-energize the Gears fiction scene, I guess "lead by example" is one obvious answer. But there are other options too.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Hmm methinks Skorgy's procrastination has bypassed his interviews, no more people to read.

Gamer IDs

^How dare you,Rusty!

I'm going to hold that against you and prove to you that I'm not dead in the water. May the great Warrior-Poet Tupac aid in my quest to show you!

Also, Waldo... I think I need to get him in here to start off another round of interviews. Also, you too Boss. Didn't think I forgot about you, did ya'?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789