MSgt. Shooter Person

Default I want to know,apple in review , is mechanical to review or human?

I have be reject and reject for my UDK game ,forever is 2.1 crash problem, I want to know something, when apple review your apps, is mechanical or human ? I mean is when review,Is your app auto detected problem by all ios device , or in the apple review department , have so more tester to test every app ?
    Is test your app mechanical or human?
    I think , everytimes I get reject and same problem , so the review is mechanical to detected you problem , not human to review.
    Last edited by May; 05-18-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Seriously, please use proper English. I understand if it's not your first language, but that's no reason to randomly place spaces between commas and question marks, or to use multiple question marks. Reading your post was both displeasing and slightly frustrating.

I believe the tests are human, but I do not know to be honest. What error are you getting? You didn't really give any info about your error. Maybe if you did, we could tell you how to fix it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Havlik View Post
    Seriously, please use proper English. I understand if it's not your first language, but that's no reason to randomly place spaces between commas and question marks, or to use multiple question marks. Reading your post was both displeasing and slightly frustrating.

I believe the tests are human, but I do not know to be honest. What error are you getting? You didn't really give any info about your error. Maybe if you did, we could tell you how to fix it.
    thank your ans , first I m sorry by poor english.
    yes , I get reject mygame already 8times ! every time is 2.1 crash , this link :
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=795330
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=792776

...... so I want to know something.
    please look this photo ^_^ :

in the photo bluecircle 1 : frontend -> packaging mode : I choose [distribution]
    the bluecircle 2 choose shipping_32 and releaseScript , is this correct setting ?

sorry again by poor english , but I very impatient to pass review , I already get 8 times reject by myUDKgame, I use the photo setting to package mygame , and test for my iphone is ok , is this frontend setting correct ?
    Last edited by May; 05-17-2011 at 10:06 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Just go get an iOS device from ebay and you'll see where the problem is.
    Last edited by Kuda; 05-18-2011 at 01:41 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

when I press install ios device button , get this error , can't to test on iOS device ...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Just go get an iOS device from ebay and you'll see where the problem is.
    thank you ans , but I already have a iPod Touch , but can't test on UDK Mobile Editor -> [install ios device test] button .

MSgt. Shooter Person

Then fix your signing certificate so you can deploy to device and test.
    www.wraiyth.com - My blog, including UDK tutorials.
    www.pubgames.net.au - Australia's newest Indie Development Studio!
    Follow me on Twitter!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default To answer your 1st question...

... My dev guy tells me it's both human and software tested and it doesn't need to run on all devices to be published to iTunes store. I'd imagine that apple allows this to push people to buy their new devices. It worked on me. I broke down and ordered the outrageously priced iPad 2... Just twiddling my thumbs waiting on back order...