Default How to use game assets in UDK?

How can I get assets from games like Mass Effect and Borderlands for use in UDK?

God King

Its illegal to use assets from other intellectual property, as stated in the UDK EULA, other than the assets already prepackaged with the UDK excluding skeletal meshes.

Technical Writer - UDN

Infringing on others' intellectual property is prohibited by the UDK EULA. You are not allowed to use the content from other games without permission from the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by ffejnosliw View Post
    Infringing on others' intellectual property is prohibited by the UDK EULA. You are not allowed to use the content from other games without permission from the owners.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fixNv...el_video_title Than why is he able to do it?

God King

"You are not allowed to use the content from other games without permission from the owners. "

Meaning they may have had permission.

Technical Writer - UDN

What you are able to do and what you are allowed to do are two different things. Epic prohibits IP infringement through the EULA of UDK and any discussion of how to do it will not be allowed on these forums.

I'm just asking how to use game assets from other games in UDK, either tell me or don't. okay?

Technical Writer - UDN

Like I said, discussion of how to use assets from other games, as that is IP infringement, will not be allowed on these forums.