Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver

Banned
    Somewhere in the GK's kingdom. (take a trip down the dungeon, into the middle room)

hmmm.... you know, eventually, a lot of players will be on the gk 3000
    list...
    THIS MEANS WE'RE GONNA GO ZERO MECH! >
    Last edited by Kuero; 03-28-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Made 3009 instead of 3000 ^_^"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    hmmm.... you know, eventually, a lot of players will be on the gk 3000
    list...
    THIS MEANS WE'RE GONNA GO ZERO MECH! >
    You'd better go fight to NG10 competition, Kuero
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Alex Raxham

Silver, what do you think about the blade brandishing your name in the game? Is i cool, or is it badass?! I would actually equip it a little now and then since i like how it looks, and would easily choose it over the Infinity or the blood-weapon (the most powerful one in the game with the draining ability). Not to forget either, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
    Silver, what do you think about the blade brandishing your name in the game? Is i cool, or is it badass?! I would actually equip it a little now and then since i like how it looks, and would easily choose it over the Infinity or the blood-weapon (the most powerful one in the game with the draining ability). Not to forget either, congrats!
    Welcome to our friendly community.
    I think it's a very powerful weapon. But no weapon is better than IB if enemy (like e.g. GK) resists all magic
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by =Silver= View Post
    I think it's a very powerful weapon. But no weapon is better than IB if enemy (like e.g. GK) resists all magic
    Haha, thanks I joined it mostly because it's so friendly.... and because people here know what they're talking about.

True to that statement, since the only sword in the game with the most attack-points is the Infinity Blade. Would be the most effective sword to use if the enemies got no weaknesses, as you said.

But that's just the insides. If we look at the outside, Silver is the winner in my books when it comes to good-looking swords

Yea, I like it too
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
    did you mean X-SC2?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 21087 View Post
    did you mean X-SC2?
    Yes i did, i never remember the name of that sword, not the armor either
    "My name is Legion, for we are many..." ~Mark 5:9

Crimson Crusader #1
    GK Club Member #6

what are the changes to magic regen and blocking in NG+?

Redeemer

Bad, magic regen declines to make magic almost useless, gets worse and worse. Vlocking gets harder as enemies shield damage goes up and up. Learn to dodge and parry, and have lots of attack ready!
    "and I will end your tyranny!"

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Redeemer

The new dark x-sc2 is just barely worse if enemy resists all. +199 attack and +301 dark is crazy. I thought IB was supposed to be the best weapon. Chair is kinda pushing it with all the new swords. And wow, this is old. Legionnaire just joined! xD
    "I am not some peasant to be toyed with! I am not an irritation! I am not some daeril plaything, crafted from the flayed souls of men! I am king and god, destroyer and lifegiver. I am your doom…you do not take what is mine."
    GC: Charlie0214
    Crimson Crusader #10

Redeemer

Like we said... The Infinity Blade should be INFINITE...

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Default Please help my character reset when game crashed :(

Hi- yesterday when going up to dark knight and god king my game crashed. When the game restarted my character was reset and I had to start the game all over! Does anyone know how I can get my old character back. I lost two months worth of playing and don't want to start over!

I appreciate any help.

Thank you

Banned
    Somewhere in the GK's kingdom. (take a trip down the dungeon, into the middle room)

Nope, sorry...
    But you can make a backup in case it ever happens again (if you want to keep playing) http://crimson.zymichost.com/guide/index.htm
    Scroll down for Backup/Restore

Thanks Kuero! It figures. That sucks its such an awesome game I'm so mad I have to start all over. I've had nothing but issues since that update. I even tried copying the file from pc to iTunes and that didn't work.

I appreciate you responding!

Enjoy the weekend!!

Banned

No probs, and you too man

MSgt. Shooter Person

@Bellim
    Have you sync'ed your iPhone during the past 2 months? If so, you should be able to restore from that backup and get your game back. You'd restore everything on your phone back to that point, but it's an option.
    kills:
    |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||||
    |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||||

I just tried restoring the iPad but it won't restore my original character. It keeps opening up the reset character

The worst part is I was so addicted to the game that I got banned from ever using my iPad in the office lol

Redeemer

His iPad got banned, voice and rios. BANNED. now that's a healthy addiction
    "I am not some peasant to be toyed with! I am not an irritation! I am not some daeril plaything, crafted from the flayed souls of men! I am king and god, destroyer and lifegiver. I am your doom…you do not take what is mine."
    GC: Charlie0214
    Crimson Crusader #10

Banned

An addiction so healthy it's sad.
    BECAUSE HE CAN'T PLAY IB ANYMORE!

MSgt. Shooter Person

The official leaderboards show the highest GK level defeated is 50,250 by voice of freedom. I thought I was a pro for doing 850!

Quote Originally Posted by SOG70 View Post
    The official leaderboards show the highest GK level defeated is 50,250 by voice of freedom. I thought I was a pro for doing 850!
    ))) May be

Don't confuse absolute record with relative. To compare records between each other you must fix the total sum of pts. The less pts you have - the lower GK lvl will prove the same skills.

And PS. The records in leaderboards show 2 x n - 50 values, where n - is your actual GK lvl
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

Actually we have a new no1, not from this forum. Wes Hurwitz reached GK 28.5 quadrillion That's 15 zeros lol.

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Quote Originally Posted by voice of freedom View Post
    Actually we have a new no1, not from this forum. Wes Hurwitz reached GK 28.5 quadrillion That's 15 zeros lol.
    28.500.000.000.000.000 to be precise(14 zero's). Although if you only knew the german number system you would say thats wrong.

MSgt. Shooter Person

))) May be

Don't confuse absolute record with relative. To compare records between each other you must fix the total sum of pts. The less pts you have - the lower GK lvl will prove the same skills.

And PS. The records in leaderboards show 2 x n - 50 values, where n - is your actual GK lvl
    I don't get it. I just defeated the GK at level 1000 and the leaderboard shows my record at 1000, unlike 2x1000-50=1950 from your formula.

Quote Originally Posted by voice of freedom
    Maybe it's just me, but doesn't that record seem like obviously fake? The disparity between 1st and the rest of the field is so much, your record seem much more believable.

Iron Guard

The formula is from a bug in the game displaying GK level incorrectly. I think maybe that incorrect level can also make it to the leaderboards.

The almighty Wes is definitely a fake.
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=28517022
    Last edited by dknowle; 06-30-2011 at 08:27 AM.
    WA NI CHI ???

Redeemer

The 2xGK level doesn't work anymore, this is from the 1.2 version.

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Yeah, it seems this door is already closed. But many of the results that reached according to this formula remained unchanged...

I guess Wes had begun playing IB far before Egyptians constructed their first pyramid...
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

Good point, so I decided to do a few numbers

It turns out Wes started playing before our specieis even evolved. If he clears a bloodline, every minute of every day, then it took mighty Wes over 1 trillion years to get to this level. Big effort champ!

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Iron Guard

The almighty Wes - the true king of the deathless has now emerged from his slumber. The coming storm is now upon us...
    WA NI CHI ???

Redeemer

Winter is cooming

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12