MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: New York Isles

Default Bulletstorm Achievement Won't Unlock D:

Hey guys,

I am here to ask why my achievement wont unlock in bulletstorm.
    The achievement is called "Supernova" and you have to get 3 stars on all of the first 14 echoes. Well I did that, and then some. Do you guys know why this is happening?
    Love, Santa Clause.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: It IS Lupus

check to make sure each of the echoes has a score posted on the leaderboards. If not Redo each of them (that doesnt have a score) and it should unlock.

having problems with the pest control achievement. tried to get it twice now and it always stop to count after i killed a few of the flies.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: It IS Lupus

@liver, chapter select and make sure each of the chapters have maxed swarms.

already did that. the problem is the counter doesnt show up anymore after i killed like 15 or 16 swarms but i still get the points for the other swarms. thx for the answer tho

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SoCoOoToT

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Clause View Post
    Hey guys,

I am here to ask why my achievement wont unlock in bulletstorm.
    The achievement is called "Supernova" and you have to get 3 stars on all of the first 14 echoes. Well I did that, and then some. Do you guys know why this is happening?
    For some reason the echo mode refuses to save your score sometimes so go back and double check you have 3 stars in the first 14.
    BRING BACK GUARDIAN

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

It says i am missing one star. but on all of my echoes it shows that have all 3 stars.
    Love, Santa Clause.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sheldon Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Clause View Post
    It says i am missing one star. but on all of my echoes it shows that have all 3 stars.
    Did you do the ones on the second page
    I suppose you want me to say I love you... but I don't I really really don't.
    "My Right is brilliant its like 1080P my left eye is horrible its like 240.." Bushido
    "I say we take off a nuke the booster threads from orbit... Its the only way to be sure." Ripley

Get Curried.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eye of Woden

Aah mine unlocked first time, you'll just have to re-do those Echoes and make sure i'm afraid :/

Also, Since we're on this topic of achievements not wanting to be unlocked..

I have 202 challenges completed, yet no team player achievement?!
    "Complete 200 team challenges in your career in Anarchy mode"?

Am I missing something?

Edit; Nevermind ... I got it on 203 challenges, awkward stuff.
    Last edited by Eye of Woden; 03-05-2011 at 11:38 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, i just re-did my echoes and it unlocked.
    Weird stuff!
    Love, Santa Clause.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: shadow walkerOZ PSN ID: shadow_walkerOZ

I've got the same problem. I have 3 stars on all 14 echoes (yes,even the ones on the second page as the first page only has 10) and if I go down the list, it tells me I have 3 stars on each one. However, up at the top of the page, it tells me I only have 36 stars rather than 42. I have done the last few multiple times now trying to get it to register but it makes no difference so I can only come to the conclusion that it is broken. I'm not about to go through all 14 echoes to try and get 3 stars on each of them again just on the off chance that it might decide to do the thing that is supposed to have done the first time around.
    It worked fine on xbox 360, it's just the PC version that won't work for me. I suppose I could try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it again but I only just re-downloaded it on steam after not playing it for ages, so the idea of uninstalling and then waiting for it do download again in the hope that it may fix the problem is not particularly appealing to me.