MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Getting over ledges

It wont let me how no matter how long i try it keeps slide kicking against ledge......

If their aint gonna be a patch or fix soon i will boycot games from now on from Epic games.

Mainly cous off people Like CliffyB keep whining about piracy and not giving a damn to us pc gamers.

He's deliviring us a great game thats bugged like hell.........

And they wonder why they have problems with piracy maybe its cous the game aint worth it to begin with..........

in state its in right now its not even worth my time.............

and god.......... Why games for windows live i steam works oke...

But games for windows live seriously ?

Everyone hates it and you still bothered with this ?

feel bloody ripped off atm tbh buying awesome game that does't even work the way it should.....

hope Patch will hit soon to fix stuff.
    or this be the last game i buy........

Worked fine for me. Obviously, many people have finished the campaign. You're just not doing it right?

MSgt. Shooter Person

No i'm not doing it wrong just yet i was on the ledge not over it stuck on ledge.

THeir nothing i can do but suicide wth..........

I'm sorry that i have to say this but if you read this dont buy this game till patch hits that fixes everything.........

Redeemer

Just return it in shop. If they don't wan to accept it, sue them, or at least contact some customer support organization. Start speaking for yourself and troubles with unfinished games. Games are products like all other, if it does not work for you you have right for refund.

Ps. If they refuse (at shop) demand that they give you written reason why they refused (this usually works for most banks and shops), when you have written paper with reason for refusal, you can try other ways of getting money back.
    Last edited by Nawrot; 02-26-2011 at 01:02 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I got my game off steam.

I will boycot epic games till they boycot games for windows live if they dont release a patch verry soon and i dont mean in a week i mean within 1-2 day's......

Just yet died and restarted check point where the same damn door wont open that opent before even after restarting check point 10 times.......

CliffyB DID YOU EVEN TEST THE PIECE OF **** OR DID YOU JUST POOP OUT A GAME AGAIN FOR QUICK MONEY ?

Iron Guard

Epic supporting GWFL despite most of players hate it. And tell me that MS hadn't paid Epic...

Farteuss, I posted a thread about the same thing and got an infraction >___________>