Default Various Weapons Glitches

So far, I have played through the Campaign mode twice and I have come across several weapons glitches. Below is a list and description of what happens.

Mini Gun Glitch: During "Survive the aerial assault" in Act 1-2 "Last Train From Explosion Town" I used the Mini Gun on the vultures until the battery depleted. Somehow the battery in the same gun reset, and I was able to pick it up again, but it also had an infinite battery pack.

Weapons Confusion: Occasionally, switching between the left and right weapons, Gray will hold the new weapons as if he was still holding the old one. For example, in "Worst Family Fun Vacation Ever" I switched from the Boneduster to the Screamer, and Gray was holding the Screamer as if he was holding the Boneduster.

I will have more as I come across them. I will do my best to get pictures or video, but as of right now, I have no way to record from the PS3.

MSgt. Shooter Person

ive switched to the bone duster and its become invisable a couple of times
    R.I.P Waggleton P. Tallylicker

Quote Originally Posted by reeperskull View Post
    This^

It wasn't game breaking or anything, but it was a little annoying when you're in an intense situation.

Quote Originally Posted by reeperskull View Post
    I've had that happen too.

Here's another few.

Leaving Behind Textures: In Act 1-1 "Just Like the Old Days" After destroying the Vultures in the building and leashing the door to open it, the door fell down, but somehow the textures on the left side did not follow. They stayed behind, and I was able to walk through them.

Invisible Weapons: Occasionally, after buying ammo and selecting a different weapon from a dropkit will keep it off screen until fired.

Buy 1 Twice: For some reason in Act 5-3, the dropkit will require you to unlock the charge shot for the Boneduster twice. Once when starting the chapter, and again in Act 6.
    Last edited by mrnjlw1090; 02-24-2011 at 10:58 PM.