Default Animating a set of doors (two interp_actors)

Hello. I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before, but I haven't been able to find an answer on search for it.

I am currently creating a trigger for a set of steeldoors, a leftdoor and a right door which will open then close when the player enters the proximity. That part, I got down.

However, when it comes to animating both interp_actors in Matinee, I have only been able to animate one interp_actor at a time on matinee, so for both doors, I had to create a matinee instance for each interp_actor to do their animation. (Rotating 90 degrees in the x-axis to open/close)

Is there any way to use use two movement tracks in the same matinee sequence, one for each interp_actor?

Also, and additional question: Can I make interp_actors or static meshes into touch/use/whatever triggers? At the moment I have to scale/wrap the trigger colliding box around the static mesh to make it occupy the same space. I am wondering if theres a more elegant solution such as enabling said interp_actor or static mesh to act as a trigger itself.

Iron Guard

Just add another empty group with the other door selected and then animate that. One matinee sequence can have countless tracks in it and those are defined by groups.