Skaarj

Unhappy No Xtras in demo?

All over the web Ive been reading about how 360 users have gotten extras like a new leash color boot color and more just from one playthrough of the demo. Well I have played through the demo countless times on PS3 and have posted scores online and I havent seen anything about any unlocked extras. Any of you guys seen anything on PS3? Did I do something wrong or did PS3 users just get screwed again as usual?

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rahkogen PSN ID: RoadKillGrill

Quote Originally Posted by thevenomous1 View Post
    did PS3 users just get screwed again as usual?
    While the 360 users will get the great GOW3 beta (which is why 80% of them are likely buying it). It is much easier to add post content on the PS3 than the 360. That is why the PS3 version of UT3 has Titan, user mods and a few people left still playing and the 360 has nothing.

MSgt. Shooter Person

i played the demo on the ps3 and got a thing saying something about the leash and boots and the peace maker. but thats whats advertised as a preorder bounes on the limited edition on amazon. so i figured it was saying i could unlock it by preordering the full game

Skaarj

Quote Originally Posted by reeperskull View Post
    i played the demo on the ps3 and got a thing saying something about the leash and boots and the peace maker. but thats whats advertised as a preorder bounes on the limited edition on amazon. so i figured it was saying i could unlock it by preordering the full game
    Oh Ive been playing it like everyday and I never saw anything. Ive posted at least one score online (Ive got a wired connection and dont always feel like plugging in) So was I misinformed? I was led to believe these were unlocks that you would see in the demo real time. Is it actually pre order incentive. I just get pissed when multiplatform games get screwed over. PSN already had took forever to get the demo up while LIVE had it many hours before.

Oh Ive been playing it like everyday and I never saw anything.
    Well, I got the info about the bonuses, after I watched the ending movie.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PS3: BamaGoatt

Oh Ive been playing it like everyday and I never saw anything. Ive posted at least one score online (Ive got a wired connection and dont always feel like plugging in) So was I misinformed? I was led to believe these were unlocks that you would see in the demo real time. Is it actually pre order incentive. I just get pissed when multiplatform games get screwed over. PSN already had took forever to get the demo up while LIVE had it many hours before.
    I think they are talking about the incentives from a gaming site stating that people who play the demo version and preorder the full version will get those goodies. If you scroll over the downloadable content in the demo and read the latest news scrolling across it does mention a new whip color PMC and boots in the full version for posting a score in the demo.
    Last edited by BamaGoatt; 02-05-2011 at 12:32 AM.