Are you ready to make amazing mobile games with the UDK?!? Well, we're ready to help you!!
Let's start off with some UDN documentation:
Getting started with Unreal Engine 3 for Mobile may seem intimidating at first, but there is a lot of info out there (and lots of friendly, helpful people around here) if you have questions. Here are some links to pages that you will find useful:
UDN Mobile Home is a good place to get started; there are many links to different facets of developing for mobile devices.
Creating Mobile Content
- Technical considerations for Mobile Content Creation.
- Creating Materials for Mobile Platforms is a must-read for making sure the awesome materials you make can be viewed properly both in the editor and when you get it to your device.
- Mobile Audio System info
- Managing Touch and Motion Input on your device
Deploying UDK Content to Your Device
- You can view your content on your mobile device using the iPhonePackager to handle signing and provisioning. Note: You must be a registered iOS developer in order to complete the signing and provisioning process.
- Ready to submit your app? Distributing iOS Applications
And there's so much more where that came from- when in doubt, check Unreal Engine 3 for Mobile or UDN Mobile Home.
Now go make something Unreal!