Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Few questions I need help with

1. If you reset your Bloodline to Bloodline 1 and say for example I have every item, will I then lose everything or will I keep it all and just have really easy opponents?

2. When you are just about to have a fight the enemies name is presented to you with a sword and shield. For example the Executioner has the sword symbol with a lightning bolt next to it and the shield has been circled with a line through. What does this mean? Is it he has lightning attacks and is weak against no magic attacks or is it the other way around as there are people who have a few magic symbols next to the shield and I can only imagine that is what they are weak against, or maybe strong against.

3. Is level 40 the highest you can reach (for now)?

Please help with these matters, I will probably think of more questions no doubt

Thank you

1. You won't lost anything. Only enemies will be easier.
    2. I understood your question. You mean: what's mean lightning next to your sword or shield?

This symbols are bonus to your sword/shield. you inflict more damage.... I think.

3. yea 40 levec is the highest

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CocoaChina

3. yup, 40 is highest for now , the initial version.
    Game Center ID : cclv

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Another Question

Hey guys just wondering if any one knows what exactly happens when you 'reset you character'. Wondering if just your stats reset and you can reallocate them or if you start from level 1... Thanks

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nachorevolution

You start from level 1, just like a brand new game.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah it resets EVERYTHING you even see the cutscreen with the (lets say you are on bloodline 8) grand grand grand grand grand grand grand father of your character. (the first dude ) I even lost my achivements and for some reason some cant be awarded again so there are a few achivements i will never be able to get again. Like i dont have the achivement saying to perform a combo but i have the one that requires 200 combo (i know...wth?..)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Purrre Punjabi

The emblems next to an enemy sword mean that they are able to use each elemental power shown whilst attacking you with their weapon. Elemental emblems next to an enemy shield are ones that the enemy can defend better against.

So if you have an enemy with ice and a red drop of blood next to their shield, this means they are less susceptible to ice and life replenishing attacks from swords or magic and will receive alot less damage from them than an enemy who can't defend against them properly.

If the enemy has a certain magic type associated with their weapon, be sure to use a shield that sufficiently guards against it from your inventory.
    Last edited by Runningwild; 12-14-2010 at 03:20 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Mm I just did the reset thng and I got the achievement for 1000 combos and I don't have the other combo achievements :S and I got the epic parry achievement before and idk if I'll ever get it back lol...