Big Grin Unreal tournament for iphone

Unreal tournament for iphone please!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Amen!
    But doubt it will happen...

I think they did not go for that, because a quick respond demanding game like that would be touch on the iPhone, especially due to the screen size. (Of course, everyone would have a limited screen, but, it would still be annoying. :P)

I'd still vote they do make UT for the iPhone though, perhaps add things like Aiming aid and auto shoot. (When your crosshair is over a target, it'll shoot, but that tapping the screen would also make the weapon fire, incase of slow moving projectiles, or perhaps, make projectiles faster than the PC counterparts.)

Maybe they will if Infinity Blade proofs to be succesful, you may never know.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sheldon Cooper

I still want unreal HD for xbox..

But i support this though it would be difficult even on an ipad.
    I suppose you want me to say I love you... but I don't I really really don't.
    "My Right is brilliant its like 1080P my left eye is horrible its like 240.." Bushido
    "I say we take off a nuke the booster threads from orbit... Its the only way to be sure." Ripley

Get Curried.

Skaarj

The UT is the best 3D shooter game is available on the iphone ....running very smoothly with the commands displayed on the touch screen......

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xThe OmegaX

Xperia play, perfect for Unreal Tournament

MSgt. Shooter Person

Prehaps Nintendo's DS can run the first generation of Unreal Engine, and the new 3DS might be capable of UE2.
    So Do you think Epic Games will port Unreal, Unreal Tournament, UT2003 or UT2004 to this platform?
    Last edited by iLikeTheUDK; 04-04-2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Accidentally posted an unfinished post...
    Why doesn't Epic develop a remake of the original Unreal? It'll be cool to see what the first Unreal game looks like with 8Th gen graphics.

They could totally make it on an iPhone. They have 3d games on there now like Battlefield Bad Company 2 and more. They've gotten pretty good at portable gaming.

Skaarj

Everyone, who wants this game instead of the PC for xbox, ps3 or IPhone, are guys who doesn't get the game.
    It's a fast game and can only be played perfectly on the PC!

So Epic, XBox and PS3 were 2 bad things, you don't have again to do.

Bulletstorm for console is OK, but not Unreal (Tournament)!