MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AlexODST

Default More Epic games on the iphone

So it seems that Epic is going to be making more stuff for the iphone, and I need a new MP3 player...
    I love using a zune, but I like all the cool apps on the ipod touch, should I get a new Zune for the fact I like it better as an MP3 player but there are almost no apps for it, or should I get an ipod touch just for the apps and it can also hold my songs?

I normally don't like most Apple products.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Try it out first...stores do have displays.

As an mp3 player my iphone is only okay. The player itself is archaic and turn it sideways for landscape, suddenly you've lost most of the functions at the expense of seeing a pretty album display. It has the ability to make playlists but it's literally just a bunch of menus strung together, nothing like the fireworks zune has (my friend has one).

Nothing beats the app store at present. Games are only going to get better...utility apps included. Try it out and you'll know whether it'll be worth it. If you do decide to get one, wait until the next-gen itouch comes out, equivalent to the iphone 4 in terms of power.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Just found out the iTouch 4g has 256MB of ram (iPhone 4 has 512MB), same as the current gen iPad...I have no clue why apple did this. I'm hoping they'll announce a next generation iPad sometime this year and at least match the iPhone 4 internally.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflux View Post
    Just found out the iTouch 4g has 256MB of ram (iPhone 4 has 512MB), same as the current gen iPad...I have no clue why apple did this. I'm hoping they'll announce a next generation iPad sometime this year and at least match the iPhone 4 internally.
    Ah, i was already scared that my iphone would be less unique. Good news for me i guess