Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: arukun14

Quote Originally Posted by Parasidian View Post
    Its what makes us fun and interesting!
    lol. Of course! We're all a bit spontaneous on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by MyFantasiWorld View Post
    Awesome drawings as always! Jeezuz, I'm missing so much here due to being busy with other things. :P
    Hahaha, no worries, you're not missing anything. :P Good that you're keeping yourself busy! I should be doing the same, hahahahaha.
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MyFantasiWorld

Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    Hahaha, no worries, you're not missing anything. :P Good that you're keeping yourself busy! I should be doing the same, hahahahaha.
    I guess, but I'd prefer drawing instead of worrying about the outside world. But this does not mean I would like to withdraw myself from the world, caved inside my house to draw for all eternity! That would be weird, hahaha!.... yeah....

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MyFantasiWorld View Post
    I guess, but I'd prefer drawing instead of worrying about the outside world. But this does not mean I would like to withdraw myself from the world, caved inside my house to draw for all eternity! That would be weird, hahaha!.... yeah....
    But we're artists! LMAO. We like our little... "caves," I suppose. :P

I certainly know what you mean though, haha. We all need to step out and see the world every now and then.
    arukun14
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeBenally

But we're artists! LMAO. We like our little... "caves," I suppose. :P

I certainly know what you mean though, haha. We all need to step out and see the world every now and then.
    Ouch, bright light...hurts my eyes. Where are my sunglasses.
    EGFC Member #303

Epic Tribute Finished

My Art Thread In Progress

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBenally View Post
    Ouch, bright light...hurts my eyes. Where are my sunglasses.
    lmao... I need my glasses too. My retinas are burning!
    arukun14

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

lmao... I need my glasses too. My retinas are burning!
    Don't forget the sunscreen and hat better yet take the umbrella.
    EGFC Member #303

Epic Tribute Finished

Iron Guard
    Coalition Prison Service Establishment Heskteth--Jacinto Maximum Security Prison--Tucson,AZ
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arnwulf 13

I should not doodle in-between my homework breaks. I get a bit carried away. :P

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

It's fun though!
    It says "Disorder" on the Lancer.... It's a Stranded or some kind of anarchist wearing stolen COG armor.
    An Epic "Thank You" to DreadfulRaven for the opportunity to obtain the Reaper medal and skins. You live the Octus Canon.
    An Epic "Thank You" to xXxTacComxXx for assisting me in obtaining the "Seriously Judgmental" medal and achievements. "I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I am a Gear."

Legend.....wait for it....dary
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Meh PSN ID: Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Arnwulf 13 View Post
    It says "Disorder" on the Lancer.... It's a Stranded or some kind of anarchist wearing stolen COG armor.
    ... and people used to think I was wrong about them.

Excellent work, Tim. Although the poor armour being desecrated by vermin is heart-wrenching.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Hope to see a lot of you on the BT Forums! - 11/02/2014 (lol)

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zilla Junior

I should not doodle in-between my homework breaks. I get a bit carried away. :P

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

It's fun though!
    That's a doodle?! 0.0

What's your finished work like then?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jay the Arbiter View Post
    That's a doodle?! 0.0

What's your finished work like then?
    Lol, my work is never done. At least, I think so.
    arukun14

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Been busy guys. But I have been painting a lot, not related to Gears, of course. Been posting em on my other social channels, so if you're interested in taking a gander at 'em, feel free to do so. I've been involved with this new group on FB called "Daily SpitPaint," and it's really fun. The 30 minute limit to paint kicks your ass, though. :P

I know it's late, but I'll post this quick doodle I did on Halloween.

arukun14

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Been busy guys. But I have been painting a lot, not related to Gears, of course. Been posting em on my other social channels, so if you're interested in taking a gander at 'em, feel free to do so. I've been involved with this new group on FB called "Daily SpitPaint," and it's really fun. The 30 minute limit to paint kicks your ass, though. :P

Still great work as usual.
    EGFC Member #303

Epic Tribute Finished

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GowAr 2

He(It) are brilliant .superbe pencil stroke bravo. A gears one truths.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

It's not that bad, I like it. And I guess FB is moving up with their different programs and what-not. If you ask me, I'd rather stick to my own programs. But then again, that timer sounds great! =)

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Merry Christmas, everyone.

arukun14

Iron Guard
    Coalition Prison Service Establishment Heskteth--Jacinto Maximum Security Prison--Tucson,AZ
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arnwulf 13

That Carmine is wonderful!! Thanks for posting it
    An Epic "Thank You" to DreadfulRaven for the opportunity to obtain the Reaper medal and skins. You live the Octus Canon.
    An Epic "Thank You" to xXxTacComxXx for assisting me in obtaining the "Seriously Judgmental" medal and achievements. "I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I am a Gear."

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clayman XIII

Merry Christmas, everyone.

[SHOT]http://s.cghub.com/files/Image/762001-763000/762102/452_max.jpg[/SHOT*]
    Merry Christmas to you as well, still love the Carmine.
    I was there when she took her final breath. She pulled me in close and she said, "You're the one." She said, "They chose you, long before you were ever in existence." And I understood what she meant. Her touch could save the world but her kiss burns it to the ground. I love you, Sister Abigail.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Hey guys, just thought I'd take some time off to have a say with the recent going ons that have happened.

Hearing the news last week, was quite exciting. Great to hear that Fergusson is back on track with Gears, and that makes it all more worthwhile to look forward to the next iteration of the Gears franchise. I've always loved the foundations, the concepts, and the style conveyed, and I certainly am confident that Microsoft and Black Tusk will continue that on the Xbox One. I always believed in new ideas, fresh ones, and especially revitalizing older ones with different viewpoints. And I'm sure that the folks at Black Tusk (Especially, the artists... yay, artists!) will put the same effort that Epic's done the past decade with the first trilogy.

It'll be sad to see that Epic will no longer be involved directly on the series. On a personal level, it's both touching, and inspiring. With Gears, I found many things with what I wanted to do in life. Sure, I had the passion before, but nothing as great, exciting, and as amazing as what Gears has done for me. Let alone, becoming a leader, a role-model, a Team Epic Gamer, someone that stands out to everyone in the community. Of course, this was not just a benefit to myself, but a benefit to all of you, because not only did I grow as an artist, but as an individual who can look forward with a better outlook on things, and in return, I do my best to share that. And I share that through my art, so that others may enjoy. Or my techniques, so that others may learn from it. And at the same time, the feedback and the love that I get from each and every one of you is special to me; because that inspires me to do what I love to do.

And it certainly tells me that I've made the right choice. Thanks Will (raczilla), Stacey (Flak), Cher, the whole community team, all of Epic, ALL of the Epic Community, my new friends, peers, colleagues, the people I've met, and anybody whom I have on a list (all too many to list in...).

Thank you. It's quite an experience, and it still is. And I am proud to be an Epic Gamer, and I plan to continue to be part of this awesome community in the future. Both with Epic, and with the shift with the Gears community.

Now, let's do more art! I have many more Gears art coming to you in the future, certainly.

Tim
    arukun14

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Hey guys, just thought I'd take some time off to have a say with the recent going ons that have happened.

Hearing the news last week, was quite exciting. Great to hear that Fergusson is back on track with Gears, and that makes it all more worthwhile to look forward to the next iteration of the Gears franchise. I've always loved the foundations, the concepts, and the style conveyed, and I certainly am confident that Microsoft and Black Tusk will continue that on the Xbox One. I always believed in new ideas, fresh ones, and especially revitalizing older ones with different viewpoints. And I'm sure that the folks at Black Tusk (Especially, the artists... yay, artists!) will put the same effort that Epic's done the past decade with the first trilogy.

It'll be sad to see that Epic will no longer be involved directly on the series. On a personal level, it's both touching, and inspiring. With Gears, I found many things with what I wanted to do in life. Sure, I had the passion before, but nothing as great, exciting, and as amazing as what Gears has done for me. Let alone, becoming a leader, a role-model, a Team Epic Gamer, someone that stands out to everyone in the community. Of course, this was not just a benefit to myself, but a benefit to all of you, because not only did I grow as an artist, but as an individual who can look forward with a better outlook on things, and in return, I do my best to share that. And I share that through my art, so that others may enjoy. Or my techniques, so that others may learn from it. And at the same time, the feedback and the love that I get from each and every one of you is special to me; because that inspires me to do what I love to do.

And it certainly tells me that I've made the right choice. Thanks Will (raczilla), Stacey (Flak), Cher, the whole community team, all of Epic, ALL of the Epic Community, my new friends, peers, colleagues, the people I've met, and anybody whom I have on a list (all too many to list in...).

Thank you. It's quite an experience, and it still is. And I am proud to be an Epic Gamer, and I plan to continue to be part of this awesome community in the future. Both with Epic, and with the shift with the Gears community.

Now, let's do more art! I have many more Gears art coming to you in the future, certainly.

Tim
    Glad to hear this, and I will certainly follow my endeavors to be a good artist and an aspiring fan of the Gears of War franchise, no matter what. Keep in touch, I would love to keep following your work in the other forums. =)

Was I on that list Arukun?

But yeah, it's sad to see things come to end. But also happy to see them continue on in a new form. Anyways, hope to see more art from you in the future, wherever that future takes us.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

I am and will always be a fan of your amazing work Tim, can't wait to see what you have in store for the future!
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBigBoss View Post
    Was I on that list Arukun?

But yeah, it's sad to see things come to end. But also happy to see them continue on in a new form. Anyways, hope to see more art from you in the future, wherever that future takes us.
    HELLLLL YEA, you are. *ahem* Yes, yes totally. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Parasidian View Post
    I am and will always be a fan of your amazing work Tim, can't wait to see what you have in store for the future!
    Haha, thanks man... I am humbled. Hope to continue that!
    Last edited by arukun14; 02-05-2014 at 11:44 PM.
    arukun14

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

You are the man. Keep up your artwork, excellent. I just have to say you're a great friend and fellow artist. You know where to find me.
    EGFC Member #303

Epic Tribute Finished

HELLLLL YEA, you are. *ahem* Yes, yes totally. :P
    Hah! I just knew it!

Looking forward to seeing your future work. I bet it's gonna be cool.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gamer IDs

Had my thread moved to the official "Epic Gamer" forum, as I am focusing on broadening the subject beyond Gears of War. Let's start it off with some new stuff!

A small little project that I started when I had time in-between, just for fun. Big fan of the Infinity Blade series, and if you know it, there's a whole roster of characters ChAIR put into the game. Donald Mustard, ChAIR head, said that he was interested in exploring the idea of releasing an art book. Take this as a push to support that idea.

I thought I would paint a portrait of each of the characters into my own style. If I receive requests in doing more, I'd be glad to explore the option!

Without further ado, say hello to some of the characters of the Infinity Blade universe.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Facebook album link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=af412684fd
    Last edited by arukun14; 02-24-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    arukun14

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: atDoc Rogers

Tim is one of the most talented artists that I know, and a great friend to boot. Keep up the great work Tim, can't wait to see what you do next.

I really like what you have done with The God King and Thane. It reminds me of True Detective for some reason.
    Last edited by Doc Rogers; 02-26-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cog Killer 1327

About time you got some new stuff up....lol
    Awesome as usual Tim, guy with the gold mask is my favorite.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

Wow those Infinity Blade ones are fantastic. Amazing work!

FOUR MAPS

Boss approves of your mad fresh skills Arukun.

I'm really liking the silver metallic effect on Raidriar, that would look so cool on a Gear. Did you do much observational drawings of metal to get that look down? Or did you just watch a lot of Gnomon DVD's.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

So you moved. The IB artwork is still awesome. I still post in the IB art thread myself. I've been on Twitter mostly, here and there. Keep drawing. We're always improving.
    EGFC Member #303

Epic Tribute Finished

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920