Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 761 to 790 of 790
  1. #761
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasidian View Post
    Its what makes us fun and interesting!
    lol. Of course! We're all a bit spontaneous on the inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFantasiWorld View Post
    Awesome drawings as always! Jeezuz, I'm missing so much here due to being busy with other things. :P
    Hahaha, no worries, you're not missing anything. :P Good that you're keeping yourself busy! I should be doing the same, hahahahaha.
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  2. #762
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In my fantasi world...
    Posts
    1,203
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MyFantasiWorld

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    Hahaha, no worries, you're not missing anything. :P Good that you're keeping yourself busy! I should be doing the same, hahahahaha.
    I guess, but I'd prefer drawing instead of worrying about the outside world. But this does not mean I would like to withdraw myself from the world, caved inside my house to draw for all eternity! That would be weird, hahaha!.... yeah....

  3. #763
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFantasiWorld View Post
    I guess, but I'd prefer drawing instead of worrying about the outside world. But this does not mean I would like to withdraw myself from the world, caved inside my house to draw for all eternity! That would be weird, hahaha!.... yeah....
    But we're artists! LMAO. We like our little... "caves," I suppose. :P

    I certainly know what you mean though, haha. We all need to step out and see the world every now and then.
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  4. #764
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scorched Earth Desert Arizona
    Posts
    1,469
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MikeBenally

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    But we're artists! LMAO. We like our little... "caves," I suppose. :P

    I certainly know what you mean though, haha. We all need to step out and see the world every now and then.
    Ouch, bright light...hurts my eyes. Where are my sunglasses.
    EGFC Member #303

    Epic Tribute Finished

    My Art Thread In Progress

  5. #765
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBenally View Post
    Ouch, bright light...hurts my eyes. Where are my sunglasses.
    lmao... I need my glasses too. My retinas are burning!
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  6. #766
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scorched Earth Desert Arizona
    Posts
    1,469
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MikeBenally

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    lmao... I need my glasses too. My retinas are burning!
    Don't forget the sunscreen and hat better yet take the umbrella.
    EGFC Member #303

    Epic Tribute Finished

    My Art Thread In Progress

  7. #767
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Coalition Prison Service Establishment Heskteth--Jacinto Maximum Security Prison--Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    546
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Arnwulf 13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    I should not doodle in-between my homework breaks. I get a bit carried away. :P

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    It's fun though!
    It says "Disorder" on the Lancer.... It's a Stranded or some kind of anarchist wearing stolen COG armor.
    An Epic "Thank You" to DreadfulRaven for the opportunity to obtain the Reaper medal and skins. You live the Octus Canon.
    An Epic "Thank You" to xXxTacComxXx for assisting me in obtaining the "Seriously Judgmental" medal and achievements. "I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I am a Gear."

  8. #768
    Legend.....wait for it....dary
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,031
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Meh PSN ID: Meh

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnwulf 13 View Post
    It says "Disorder" on the Lancer.... It's a Stranded or some kind of anarchist wearing stolen COG armor.
    ... and people used to think I was wrong about them.

    Excellent work, Tim. Although the poor armour being desecrated by vermin is heart-wrenching.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

    Hope to see a lot of you on the BT Forums! - 11/02/2014 (lol)

  9. #769
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK - Killing Cog Soldiers
    Posts
    7,912
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Zilla Junior

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    I should not doodle in-between my homework breaks. I get a bit carried away. :P

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    It's fun though!
    That's a doodle?! 0.0

    What's your finished work like then?

  10. #770
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay the Arbiter View Post
    That's a doodle?! 0.0

    What's your finished work like then?
    Lol, my work is never done. At least, I think so.
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  11. #771
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Been busy guys. But I have been painting a lot, not related to Gears, of course. Been posting em on my other social channels, so if you're interested in taking a gander at 'em, feel free to do so. I've been involved with this new group on FB called "Daily SpitPaint," and it's really fun. The 30 minute limit to paint kicks your ass, though. :P

    I know it's late, but I'll post this quick doodle I did on Halloween.

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  12. #772
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scorched Earth Desert Arizona
    Posts
    1,469
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MikeBenally

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    Been busy guys. But I have been painting a lot, not related to Gears, of course. Been posting em on my other social channels, so if you're interested in taking a gander at 'em, feel free to do so. I've been involved with this new group on FB called "Daily SpitPaint," and it's really fun. The 30 minute limit to paint kicks your ass, though. :P

    I know it's late, but I'll post this quick doodle I did on Halloween.

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Still great work as usual.
    EGFC Member #303

    Epic Tribute Finished

    My Art Thread In Progress

  13. #773
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    103
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: GowAr 2

    Default

    He(It) are brilliant .superbe pencil stroke bravo. A gears one truths.

  14. #774
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In my fantasi world...
    Posts
    1,203
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MyFantasiWorld

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    Been busy guys. But I have been painting a lot, not related to Gears, of course. Been posting em on my other social channels, so if you're interested in taking a gander at 'em, feel free to do so. I've been involved with this new group on FB called "Daily SpitPaint," and it's really fun. The 30 minute limit to paint kicks your ass, though. :P

    I know it's late, but I'll post this quick doodle I did on Halloween.

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    It's not that bad, I like it. And I guess FB is moving up with their different programs and what-not. If you ask me, I'd rather stick to my own programs. But then again, that timer sounds great! =)

  15. #775
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Merry Christmas, everyone.

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  16. #776
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Coalition Prison Service Establishment Heskteth--Jacinto Maximum Security Prison--Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    546
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Arnwulf 13

    Default

    That Carmine is wonderful!! Thanks for posting it
    An Epic "Thank You" to DreadfulRaven for the opportunity to obtain the Reaper medal and skins. You live the Octus Canon.
    An Epic "Thank You" to xXxTacComxXx for assisting me in obtaining the "Seriously Judgmental" medal and achievements. "I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I am a Gear."

  17. #777
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    5,419
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Clayman XIII

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    Merry Christmas, everyone.

    [SHOT]http://s.cghub.com/files/Image/762001-763000/762102/452_max.jpg[/SHOT*]
    Merry Christmas to you as well, still love the Carmine.
    I was there when she took her final breath. She pulled me in close and she said, "You're the one." She said, "They chose you, long before you were ever in existence." And I understood what she meant. Her touch could save the world but her kiss burns it to the ground. I love you, Sister Abigail.


  18. #778
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Hey guys, just thought I'd take some time off to have a say with the recent going ons that have happened.

    Hearing the news last week, was quite exciting. Great to hear that Fergusson is back on track with Gears, and that makes it all more worthwhile to look forward to the next iteration of the Gears franchise. I've always loved the foundations, the concepts, and the style conveyed, and I certainly am confident that Microsoft and Black Tusk will continue that on the Xbox One. I always believed in new ideas, fresh ones, and especially revitalizing older ones with different viewpoints. And I'm sure that the folks at Black Tusk (Especially, the artists... yay, artists!) will put the same effort that Epic's done the past decade with the first trilogy.

    It'll be sad to see that Epic will no longer be involved directly on the series. On a personal level, it's both touching, and inspiring. With Gears, I found many things with what I wanted to do in life. Sure, I had the passion before, but nothing as great, exciting, and as amazing as what Gears has done for me. Let alone, becoming a leader, a role-model, a Team Epic Gamer, someone that stands out to everyone in the community. Of course, this was not just a benefit to myself, but a benefit to all of you, because not only did I grow as an artist, but as an individual who can look forward with a better outlook on things, and in return, I do my best to share that. And I share that through my art, so that others may enjoy. Or my techniques, so that others may learn from it. And at the same time, the feedback and the love that I get from each and every one of you is special to me; because that inspires me to do what I love to do.

    And it certainly tells me that I've made the right choice. Thanks Will (raczilla), Stacey (Flak), Cher, the whole community team, all of Epic, ALL of the Epic Community, my new friends, peers, colleagues, the people I've met, and anybody whom I have on a list (all too many to list in...).

    Thank you. It's quite an experience, and it still is. And I am proud to be an Epic Gamer, and I plan to continue to be part of this awesome community in the future. Both with Epic, and with the shift with the Gears community.

    Now, let's do more art! I have many more Gears art coming to you in the future, certainly.

    Tim
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  19. #779
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In my fantasi world...
    Posts
    1,203
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MyFantasiWorld

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    Hey guys, just thought I'd take some time off to have a say with the recent going ons that have happened.

    Hearing the news last week, was quite exciting. Great to hear that Fergusson is back on track with Gears, and that makes it all more worthwhile to look forward to the next iteration of the Gears franchise. I've always loved the foundations, the concepts, and the style conveyed, and I certainly am confident that Microsoft and Black Tusk will continue that on the Xbox One. I always believed in new ideas, fresh ones, and especially revitalizing older ones with different viewpoints. And I'm sure that the folks at Black Tusk (Especially, the artists... yay, artists!) will put the same effort that Epic's done the past decade with the first trilogy.

    It'll be sad to see that Epic will no longer be involved directly on the series. On a personal level, it's both touching, and inspiring. With Gears, I found many things with what I wanted to do in life. Sure, I had the passion before, but nothing as great, exciting, and as amazing as what Gears has done for me. Let alone, becoming a leader, a role-model, a Team Epic Gamer, someone that stands out to everyone in the community. Of course, this was not just a benefit to myself, but a benefit to all of you, because not only did I grow as an artist, but as an individual who can look forward with a better outlook on things, and in return, I do my best to share that. And I share that through my art, so that others may enjoy. Or my techniques, so that others may learn from it. And at the same time, the feedback and the love that I get from each and every one of you is special to me; because that inspires me to do what I love to do.

    And it certainly tells me that I've made the right choice. Thanks Will (raczilla), Stacey (Flak), Cher, the whole community team, all of Epic, ALL of the Epic Community, my new friends, peers, colleagues, the people I've met, and anybody whom I have on a list (all too many to list in...).

    Thank you. It's quite an experience, and it still is. And I am proud to be an Epic Gamer, and I plan to continue to be part of this awesome community in the future. Both with Epic, and with the shift with the Gears community.

    Now, let's do more art! I have many more Gears art coming to you in the future, certainly.

    Tim
    Glad to hear this, and I will certainly follow my endeavors to be a good artist and an aspiring fan of the Gears of War franchise, no matter what. Keep in touch, I would love to keep following your work in the other forums. =)

  20. #780

    Default

    Was I on that list Arukun?

    But yeah, it's sad to see things come to end. But also happy to see them continue on in a new form. Anyways, hope to see more art from you in the future, wherever that future takes us.

  21. #781
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,888
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Parasidian

    Default

    I am and will always be a fan of your amazing work Tim, can't wait to see what you have in store for the future!
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

  22. #782
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBigBoss View Post
    Was I on that list Arukun?

    But yeah, it's sad to see things come to end. But also happy to see them continue on in a new form. Anyways, hope to see more art from you in the future, wherever that future takes us.
    HELLLLL YEA, you are. *ahem* Yes, yes totally. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasidian View Post
    I am and will always be a fan of your amazing work Tim, can't wait to see what you have in store for the future!
    Haha, thanks man... I am humbled. Hope to continue that!
    Last edited by arukun14; 02-05-2014 at 11:44 PM.
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  23. #783
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scorched Earth Desert Arizona
    Posts
    1,469
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MikeBenally

    Default

    You are the man. Keep up your artwork, excellent. I just have to say you're a great friend and fellow artist. You know where to find me.
    EGFC Member #303

    Epic Tribute Finished

    My Art Thread In Progress

  24. #784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arukun14 View Post
    HELLLLL YEA, you are. *ahem* Yes, yes totally. :P
    Hah! I just knew it!

    Looking forward to seeing your future work. I bet it's gonna be cool.

  25. #785
    MSgt. Shooter Person

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    497
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: arukun14

    Default

    Had my thread moved to the official "Epic Gamer" forum, as I am focusing on broadening the subject beyond Gears of War. Let's start it off with some new stuff!

    A small little project that I started when I had time in-between, just for fun. Big fan of the Infinity Blade series, and if you know it, there's a whole roster of characters ChAIR put into the game. Donald Mustard, ChAIR head, said that he was interested in exploring the idea of releasing an art book. Take this as a push to support that idea.

    I thought I would paint a portrait of each of the characters into my own style. If I receive requests in doing more, I'd be glad to explore the option!

    Without further ado, say hello to some of the characters of the Infinity Blade universe.


    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version


    Facebook album link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=af412684fd
    Last edited by arukun14; 02-24-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    arukun14
    I like art. Visit my art thread here on the forums.
    My Websites and Social Networks: arukun14.com | Tumblr | deviantART | CGHUB | Google+ Follow me on Twitter: @arukun14

    I am a Team Epic Gamer. http://epic.gm/teamepicgamers | EpicGamers Group on deviantART

  26. #786
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,229
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: atDoc Rogers

    Default

    Tim is one of the most talented artists that I know, and a great friend to boot. Keep up the great work Tim, can't wait to see what you do next.

    I really like what you have done with The God King and Thane. It reminds me of True Detective for some reason.
    Last edited by Doc Rogers; 02-26-2014 at 06:20 PM.

  27. #787
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    738
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Cog Killer 1327

    Default

    About time you got some new stuff up....lol
    Awesome as usual Tim, guy with the gold mask is my favorite.

  28. #788
    Veteran

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    5,710
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

    Default

    Wow those Infinity Blade ones are fantastic. Amazing work!
     
    FOUR MAPS

  29. #789

    Default

    Boss approves of your mad fresh skills Arukun.

    I'm really liking the silver metallic effect on Raidriar, that would look so cool on a Gear. Did you do much observational drawings of metal to get that look down? Or did you just watch a lot of Gnomon DVD's.

  30. #790
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scorched Earth Desert Arizona
    Posts
    1,469
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MikeBenally

    Default

    So you moved. The IB artwork is still awesome. I still post in the IB art thread myself. I've been on Twitter mostly, here and there. Keep drawing. We're always improving.
    EGFC Member #303

    Epic Tribute Finished

    My Art Thread In Progress


 
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright ©2009-2011 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search vBulletin skin by CompletevB.com.