View Poll Results: Would you like an Xbox 360 Limited Edition Gears of war 3 console?

Voters
562. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I would definitely buy that, If they announced it!

    480 85.41%
  • No, That'd be cool if they announced it!

    82 14.59%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 510
  1. #81
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sera
    Posts
    353

    Default

    I would buy it if it looked like the one in the 7th picture.
    (xxx(::::::::::>

  2. #82
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottg1989 View Post
    I would buy it if it looked like the one in the 7th picture.
    The 7th picture was my favorite too.
    Support Gears of war 3 for PC!

  3. #83
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottg1989 View Post
    i would buy it if it looked like the one in the 7th picture.
    yes!!! I hope so! Looks soo sick.
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  4. #84
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xlunaticmoon

    Default

    I agree totally I am a major Halo 3 fan however, I do not like their choice in console coloring. I also dont like how with the most expensive package/bundle (game, controllers, xbox, mic, ect) they do not include the attachments like the limited unlockable armour and wepon upgrades. Therefore, I am taking the chance in not purchasing HALO REACH console bundle in hopes that Epic will unveil their console bundel. I agree that it should come with:
    Xbox 360 250GB S Console with custom design
    GOW3: GEARS LIMITED Edition rated “M” for Mature (Hardcore fans of gears would most likley buy this bundle. Therefore, why give them standard copy of the game? If we are going to be paying the big money for the console give us the limited edition unlock ables right??????)
    Two Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers with custom design
    Xbox 360 Headset
    Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable (standard definition)
    One Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
    1 year limited warranty on console
    I personally would ideally like Tkavil3 original picture post a black console, delta squads #, and members names with faded blood. I hated the red resident evil xbox if they were to make it red it would not match in most peoples entertainment systems.

  5. #85
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlunaticmoon View Post
    I agree totally I am a major Halo 3 fan however, I do not like their choice in console coloring. I also dont like how with the most expensive package/bundle (game, controllers, xbox, mic, ect) they do not include the attachments like the limited unlockable armour and wepon upgrades. Therefore, I am taking the chance in not purchasing HALO REACH console bundle in hopes that Epic will unveil their console bundel. I agree that it should come with:
    Xbox 360 250GB S Console with custom design
    GOW3: GEARS LIMITED Edition rated “M” for Mature (Hardcore fans of gears would most likley buy this bundle. Therefore, why give them standard copy of the game? If we are going to be paying the big money for the console give us the limited edition unlock ables right??????)
    Two Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers with custom design
    Xbox 360 Headset
    Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable (standard definition)
    One Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
    1 year limited warranty on console
    I personally would ideally like Tkavil3 original picture post a black console, delta squads #, and members names with faded blood. I hated the red resident evil xbox if they were to make it red it would not match in most peoples entertainment systems.
    Yes, i agreed. Most limited edition bundle should comes with a Limited edition copy.
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  6. #86
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II EVOL ONE II View Post
    Here's a few I whipped up real quick I have a another idea for one and I will spend more time on that one and post soon...
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Here's a controller.. I couldn't find a nice template of the new black controllers that come with the Slim 360.
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Here's with the Omen turned around.
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    !!Here what I would want it to look like!!!
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Thats my baby right there, I hope they make one like this..
    Enjoy...
    Thanks man! Let's hope they make one!
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  7. #87
    Boomshot

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    2,815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I EV0L 0NE I

    Default

    Yup enjoyed making them.... I want to make a controller with the black sticks and D-pad if I come across a good template I'll whip one up..

  8. #88
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FiR3 PH03Nix6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II EVOL ONE II View Post
    Here's a few I whipped up real quick I have a another idea for one and I will spend more time on that one and post soon...
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Here's a controller.. I couldn't find a nice template of the new black controllers that come with the Slim 360.
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Here's with the Omen turned around.
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    !!Here what I would want it to look like!!!
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Thats my baby right there, I hope they make one like this..
    Enjoy...
    OMG i love your first and seond ones! OH and the controller was BA
    Come post your Gears of War 3 avatar award ideas HERE!

  9. #89
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    269
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NoelTheMole

    Default

    I would buy it for sure if it were all red like the Resident Evil xbox, or like this.

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/...a9c7f90b08.jpg
    Last edited by JaquesThePepin; 08-03-2010 at 03:38 PM.
    Death To The Gnasher!

  10. #90
    Seriously...

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amherst, Massachusetts
    Posts
    10,324
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Comrade John

    Default

    Where was that really awesome Console that came out where you could see inside, and the voice of dom signed it, and it was auctioned for charity?

    I want that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRebalCSA!
    Most people down here yell "yeehaw!" and then fire their own guns into the air several times.
    I am in the UMass Minuteman Marching Band. Tactics > Skill~Mercenary Playlist for Solo Players!~Flashback Map: Jacinto~My video thread~ I am Lancer Vet #5

  11. #91

    Default

    This was my favorite console that was posted:
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    However, I would like to see the "tunnel system" or "webbing" branch into a small Gears logo on the front of the system as well. It should definitely be paired with this controller:

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

  12. #92
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    335
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Axiom Divine

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EV3NTH0R1Z0N View Post
    This was my favorite console that was posted:
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    However, I would like to see the "tunnel system" or "webbing" branch into a small Gears logo on the front of the system as well. It should definitely be paired with this controller:

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Great job. I definitely dig the style of this one...

  13. #93
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    3,830
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Rukey4

    Default

    I'd definately think about buying this!
    When there's something strange in your gears game... Who ya' gunna call? 'HOST BUSTERS!'

    Like the icy 'Veteran Gear Avatar'? See it here!

  14. #94
    Boomshot

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    2,815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I EV0L 0NE I

    Default

    I added a few changes to my Gears 3 Console Concept
    Look on page 7 Post #70
    Last edited by II EVOL ONE II; 08-03-2010 at 06:32 PM.

  15. #95
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II EVOL ONE II View Post
    I added a few changes to my Gears 3 Console Concept
    Look on page 7 Post #70
    Ok, Added on the 1st page. Keep up the good work.
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  16. #96
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ZEROskater056

    Default

    well i was gonna buy the limited edition console (assuming they are gonna make one) but my xbox died today and the warranty is up, so id have to pay $100 for a repair. instead i decided i was just gonna buy a new xbox, so no Gears console for me
    |Carmine/Sam|_|Sniper|_|Longshot|

    Anyone on here can send me a FR just let me know you're from the forums

  17. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jacinto
    Posts
    187
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SpectralSolid

    Default

    i would kill over the new xbox and would give my old one away to charity... wouldnt that be bad tho giving them to charity when they dont have a tv or money for a game? lmao
    I like the second last one without the omen on the power button

  18. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jacinto
    Posts
    187
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SpectralSolid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II EVOL ONE II View Post
    Here's a few I whipped up real quick I have a another idea for one and I will spend more time on that one and post soon...

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Here's with the Omen turned around.
    I would pay lots for that and maybe if they threw in a locust tag (GoW 2)
    that would be sick

  19. #99
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade John View Post
    Where was that really awesome Console that came out where you could see inside, and the voice of dom signed it, and it was auctioned for charity?

    I want that.
    the gears of war 2 console? ill post the picture when i get home. im at my friends house atm.
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  20. #100
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukey View Post
    I'd definately think about buying this!
    Lets hope they'll annoucne it!!
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  21. #101
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROskater056 View Post
    well i was gonna buy the limited edition console (assuming they are gonna make one) but my xbox died today and the warranty is up, so id have to pay $100 for a repair. instead i decided i was just gonna buy a new xbox, so no Gears console for me
    Aww! sorry to hear that bro!
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  22. #102
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ZEROskater056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboard4life99 View Post
    Aww! sorry to hear that bro!
    well itll be nice to have a new xbox and a bigger hdd but i was really looking forward to getting the Gears one
    |Carmine/Sam|_|Sniper|_|Longshot|

    Anyone on here can send me a FR just let me know you're from the forums

  23. #103

    Default

    Awesome idea! If they come out I will buy one. I need to upgrade to a new one anyways.... this would give me reason to.

  24. #104
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Hope they don't release it when the game comes out, I want it before my Xbox goes out which is sure to be soon.
    Support Gears of war 3 for PC!

  25. #105
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ZEROskater056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobsanchez View Post
    Hope they don't release it when the game comes out, I want it before my Xbox goes out which is sure to be soon.
    thats what i was hoping for too but i didnt make it....
    |Carmine/Sam|_|Sniper|_|Longshot|

    Anyone on here can send me a FR just let me know you're from the forums

  26. #106
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROskater056 View Post
    thats what i was hoping for too but i didnt make it....
    That sucks, mabye the will come out with a gears 3 xbox skin.
    Support Gears of war 3 for PC!

  27. #107
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    1,136
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: REmaster1989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROskater056 View Post
    well itll be nice to have a new xbox and a bigger hdd but i was really looking forward to getting the Gears one
    just going to throw this out there at gamestop...u would get like 180 in trade in value for that xbox when the time comes for gears xbox or im sure u could sell it for 200 easy
    Epic Gears Montage's on this account
    http://www.youtube.com/user/REmaster1989

    GEARHEAD 4 LIFE

  28. #108
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    JACINTO
    Posts
    272
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TFGx HAVOK

    Default

    I need a new Xbox badly. If they do decide to make a GOW3 Xbox I would definitely buy it. I was planning on buying the new model but I'm gonna wait to see what EPIC does around April. By the way that black one with Marcus, Dom and Anya is bad ass.
    Last edited by TFGx HAVOK; 08-04-2010 at 12:54 AM.

  29. #109
    Boomshot

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    2,815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I EV0L 0NE I

    Default

    added a few more changes to my first console concept... Page 7 Post # 70 check it out..
    Bump!!!!
    Last edited by II EVOL ONE II; 08-04-2010 at 11:14 AM.

  30. #110
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,195
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: RAYDAR987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboard4life99 View Post
    -Xbox 360 250GB S Console with custom design
    -Gears of war 3 Limited Edition : rated “M” for Mature
    -Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers with custom design
    -Xbox 360 Black Headset
    -Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable (standard definition)
    -Xbox 360 Custom sound
    -One Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
    -1 year limited warranty on console[/COLOR]
    I can see them giving you just a normal copy of gow 3 with a special code (hopefully the LE code and midnight release code if they have one).

    I dont see them giving out one months anymore so dont see that comming, but you xbox gives you is it 3-5 free months if you make a new account.

    If you buy any electronics from best buy you get a warranty if you pay for it. I'll play a extra $50 for a 2 year warranty cause i still dont trust my xbox from RROD.

    FYI: the marcus, dom, and anyna is BA

  31. #111
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ZEROskater056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REmaster1989 View Post
    just going to throw this out there at gamestop...u would get like 180 in trade in value for that xbox when the time comes for gears xbox or im sure u could sell it for 200 easy
    yea i was thinking of doing that, it depends on my money situation at the time and what the console looks like.
    |Carmine/Sam|_|Sniper|_|Longshot|

    Anyone on here can send me a FR just let me know you're from the forums

  32. #112
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    206
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: angeezy

    Default

    If they do come out with one w/ controllers as well like the Reach console...

    I AM COPPIN THAT FA SHO.

  33. #113
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROskater056 View Post
    yea i was thinking of doing that, it depends on my money situation at the time and what the console looks like.
    Same here bro.
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  34. #114
    Boomshot

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    2,815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I EV0L 0NE I

    Default

    I'm working on a few Locust Consoles now.. We'll see how they work out...

  35. #115
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by II EVOL ONE II View Post
    I'm working on a few Locust Consoles now.. We'll see how they work out...
    Hear that guys? He's working on the locust console
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  36. #116
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROskater056 View Post
    well itll be nice to have a new xbox and a bigger hdd but i was really looking forward to getting the Gears one
    Im just hoping my wont burn till April. Cause i cant live with out my xbox
    also, Halo: reach and other games will keep me busy and burn my xbox :P
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  37. #117
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Medford Oregon
    Posts
    1,723
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: V 1 P ER X29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboard4life99 View Post
    Bungie has announced a Xbox 360: Limited edition Halo Reach Bundle at Comic con.
    Halo: Reach Xbox 360 S Console.

    Gears of War 2 Special Edition Console.

    So i was thinking having an Xbox 360 Limited Edition: Gears of war 3 console


    The Xbox 360 Limited Edition Gears of war 3 Console comes with:

    -Xbox 360 250GB S Console with custom design
    -Gears of war 3 Limited Edition : rated “M” for Mature
    -Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers with custom design
    -Xbox 360 Black Headset
    -Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable (standard definition)
    -Xbox 360 Custom sound
    -One Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
    -1 year limited warranty on console


    What you guys think?

    If you got an idea of the custom design, make an picture on Photoshop or GIMP and will be add here!












    If you got an suggestions for custom sounds, Ill post them here!
    - An active reload sound.
    - An sound when u pick up a cog tag from Gears of War 1.

    - Chainsaw revving

    Wow...

    i seriously just..

    i cant even explain

    THIS IS A MUST

    they need to do this.. ill just hold off on buying the new console if they do..
    Girls Dont Play With Dolls

  38. #118
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P R O D I Gy 5192 View Post
    Wow...

    i seriously just..

    i cant even explain

    THIS IS A MUST

    they need to do this.. ill just hold off on buying the new console if they do..
    greatest idea ever?! eh..eh..eh?
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.

  39. #119
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Medford Oregon
    Posts
    1,723
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: V 1 P ER X29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboard4life99 View Post
    greatest idea ever?! eh..eh..eh?
    you my friend.. earn alot of COOL points for these..

    hell.. you might even get some kind of deal with epic for that stuff!
    Girls Dont Play With Dolls

  40. #120
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,282
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ELiiTe SH0T x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P R O D I Gy 5192 View Post
    you my friend.. earn alot of COOL points for these..

    hell.. you might even get some kind of deal with epic for that stuff!
    i sure hope so! Ill be working very hard on this thread till they announce it.
    Brothers To The END.
    SAVE CARMINE!
    Gears of war 3 - 9.20.11. Can't Wait.


 
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •