Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,240 of 1448
    Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Underp4ntz PSN ID: King-Chrizz

Finally Dominic & Baird.
    Had to return baird for a new one! because 1 leg was longer than other. and arm felt off. Damn monday morning manufacturing.

Ah and i kept the tools! So i got 2 wrenches and 4 screwdrivers.
    Thank you themainman21 for the Anya Stroud Character DLC!
    Gears of War: Judgment Steelbook Edition[] Gears of War: Judgment Season Pass[] Deadly Cute Armor Skin[] Alexandra Brand[] Anya Stroud[]Young Marcus Fenix[] Young Dominic Santiago[]
    Classic Hammerburst[] Big Game Hunter Skin[] Thrasher Cole Train[] Adam Fenix[] Commando Dom[] Mechanic Baird[] Savage Kantus[]Savage Grenadier[] Gold Lancer[] Gold Retro Lancer[]
    Gold Hammerburst[] Flaming Pack[] Deadly Cute Pack[] Infected Omen Pack[] Green LiquidPack [] Gears of War 3 Limited Edition[] Gears of War 3 Epic Edition[] Gears of War 3 Season Pass[]
    Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Controller[] Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Console +2 Controllers[] Calibur11 Gears of War 3 Vault[] TRITTON Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Headset[]

I know a guy in my class who wants to sell his Mindzeye Dom Santiago Statue, the Blue Variant one, and is brand new... but for $350 O.o
    Just wanted to give some of you a chance to get it, I can't get it lol

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGears22 View Post
    I know a guy in my class who wants to sell his Mindzeye Dom Santiago Statue, the Blue Variant one, and is brand new... but for $350 O.o
    Just wanted to give some of you a chance to get it, I can't get it lol
    too high!! I can get those 2 cheaper than that!

Quote Originally Posted by pimpollo View Post
    too high!! I can get those 2 cheaper than that!
    I might want one if price is good. Could you tell me where to get it cheaper =)

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wrath of RAAM

I finally got a Gears 3 Augustus Cole!
    Seriously 3.0 unlocked 5/2/12

Thanks to The Doctor for the SGE code! Zap for the Savage Kantus!!
    Flak for the Avatar Lancer and Electa Heart for the LGS!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RacuRock

hi i just get my Locust Grunt with flame Hb. figure from the 2pack . i ordered only the locust because i have already the Marcus figure. Does somebody have the flame Lancer from this pack?

I don't care about K/D, LeaderBoards, XP points or Levels. All that i want is to have fun playing this great game. If you are interested just invite me on Live. I am not the best player but i'll do my best to stay alive and win.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: paddaaay

I found 6 gears of war comics in the back of a comic shop for only ú10

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1SSASSA

I just received Gears 2 LTD edition I ordered off of ebay, a 27 ounce beer stein with a huge Omen on it, and am waiting for my Gears 2 E3 giveaway artbook I won for 2 dollars, and my Gears 2 ltd edition. When I get paid I'll be replacing my Gears 3 xbox that was stolen, and purchasing a 12 inch light up Dom I've been looking for for a while. They're only 29 dollars, I'm considering buying 2.
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    [Gears of War: The Onyx Platoon] - Fan Fic
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Just ordered my second Gears 3 xbox
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gears of War 3 series 2 action figures;

1) Dominic Santiago
    2) Augustus Cole
    3) Damon Baird
    Fav COG: Clayton Carmine.

Fav Locust: Savage Grenadier.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x671xCRUZaderx

Jus received my Gears 2 Dom figure. LOVE IT!
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hmm..Damon Baird "Regular Retro-Lancer" from Gears of War 3, Series 2. Love it, series 2 came complete with fantastic figures with fantastic sculps/paint jobs. The armor looks mint, although I don't really like how the joint that connects the bicept to the forearm was pushed out alittle bit, but if I was a collector who took my figures out of their packaging, it could easily be pushed into place so it'd be good as new, but I'm keeping him in his packaging like the rest of them. I also got Augustus Cole and Dominic Santiago from Series 2 to complete series 2. Still need Anya Stroud and then I'll have them all.

The current Gears of War 3 lines are fantastic, gotta say.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Whiskeys Demon

i picked up a gears of war wall clock the other day. pretty cool

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Just bought Gears 3 Dom, Baird, and Cole today. Waiting on my headshot locust and RAAM to get here, so excited

MSgt. Shooter Person

Bought Dom and Marcus from the Gears 3 line up to stand next to my limited edition box, and was promptly bitten by the collecting bug.

Two weeks later and I now have Cole, Clayton Carmine, Baird and Anya standing with them. I've got Series 6 (Skorge, Kantus, Mauler and Gear) in the mail on its way.

Reeeeally wish that Bernie, Sam, Tai and Dizzy would be released... also an updated Victor Hoffman based off his outfit in Gears 3.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I ordered Marcus vs. Locust Drone from the TRU gears 3 collection, along with a Theron guard and Skorge. If you order a theron, be careful with the torquebow because it will break with almost no pressure put on it. I've preordered series 3, and I REALLY want a Myrrah figure and Bernie. Tai would be awesome too. I agree with everything you said, Sack.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: v Gow x Theron

Just got Cole and Anya..
    That brings my total to 9, with Marcus, Dom, Hoffman, Clayton Carmine, Grenadier, Theron Guard and the big Marcus that came with the Epic edition of Gears 3. And now Cole and Anya.
    Dom: You hear that? What was that?
    Marcus: It's just the wind
    Dom: When's the last time the wind said "Hostiles" to you?

\\★//

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dizzy Walllin

Triforce hammerburst! Even though its a peorder its technically added right? xD
    Check Out My Gears Collection!

Painmaster's Gears Collection!

Check Out The Video That Got My Topic Closed Silly Huh

Retro Is A Close Range Weapon???

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IXI Kantus IXI

A replica Anthony Carmine Helmet made by Nightmare Armor Studios!
    Level 95 and counting! VG here I come Hurricane Irene didnt hurt me

MSgt. Shooter Person

Got my series 6 in the mail, the Kantus, Skorge and the Mauler look sick but I was a bit disappointed that the Gear looks like he's 7 foot tall in comparison to my GOW 3 figs.... Are all the old figs like that?

Also got a born 2 saw shirt, looks great
    Last edited by The Sack; 05-15-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

Quote Originally Posted by The Sack View Post
    Got my series 6 in the mail, the Kantus, Skorge and the Mauler look sick but I was a bit disappointed that the Gear looks like he's 7 foot tall in comparison to my GOW 3 figs.... Are all the old figs like that?

Also got a born 2 saw shirt, looks great
    The gears 3 figures are a little shorter then the older figures.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Crazy LlamaX

The most recent Gears related item I got were some Cog Tags. Found them on the poweruprewards and used pretty much all of my points for it, they're pretty damn cool.

MSgt. Shooter Person

No more figures for me, yet. However on Mother's Day I finally got my hands on the fifth and final novel, The Slab. It was amazing, Karen Traviss in her prime.

Reason for getting it later than anticipated is the face that the shipping for the book was late here, none of the chapters branches in the tri-country area had received any until that day or a day prior. Was pissed.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Just got in the mail, 2 original Theron Guards with no helmets, one I opened, one is hanging on my wall amongst my other boxed figures. Jace, Grenadier Flame Thrower, Theron Armor Marcus and Dom, Grenadier Beast Rider, and boomer. Other than those, I have Skorge, RAAM, Gears 3 drone, Theron sentinel, headshot drone, and Gears 3 Marcus, Dom, Cole, and Baird all loose. I also have Dom and Baird brand new in box.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

The Slab novel!
    Gears of War: Judgment Steelbook Edition[] Gears of War: Judgment Season Pass[] Deadly Cute Armor Skin[] Alexandra Brand[] Anya Stroud[]Young Marcus Fenix[] Young Dominic Santiago[]
    Classic Hammerburst[] Big Game Hunter Skin[] Thrasher Cole Train[] Adam Fenix[] Commando Dom[] Mechanic Baird[] Savage Kantus[]Savage Grenadier[] Gold Lancer[] Gold Retro Lancer[]
    Gold Hammerburst[] Flaming Pack[] Deadly Cute Pack[] Infected Omen Pack[] Green LiquidPack [] Gears of War 3 Limited Edition[] Gears of War 3 Epic Edition[] Gears of War 3 Season Pass[]
    Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Controller[] Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Console +2 Controllers[] Calibur11 Gears of War 3 Vault[] TRITTON Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Headset[]

Redeemer

My gf bought me a gold retro Baird...wasn't able to find it when it came out but got it for an ok price.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

i have now the Retro Lancer Replica Neca.... not the color lancer... i have the original colors.. i think is better than fluo colors

I don't care about K/D, LeaderBoards, XP points or Levels. All that i want is to have fun playing this great game. If you are interested just invite me on Live. I am not the best player but i'll do my best to stay alive and win.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Luck V3 View Post
    My gf bought me a gold retro Baird...wasn't able to find it when it came out but got it for an ok price.
    i love your GF.... nice couple....

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

Anthonys carmine figure and deadly cute retro lancer!
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PUGDOGZ

Not finished yet but,trying to hook up a Pug and a Lambent wretch,we'll call it the "Wretched Pug".......

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyberWalX

Just got my blue retro today
    My KD sucks but i just luv plyin
    Gnasher vet #32
    Gcon nights = Fun nights

Banned
    Definitely not at my house that would be crazy
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Grenaadez

A gears 2 Theron from a garage sale no weapons

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

Yesterday i picked up a gears 3 Marcus Fenix figure and i ordered series 3 for gears 3.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Ordered..... Still need wait to receive....

Gears Of War, Book Vol.1 Hardcover
    Gears Of War, Book Vol.2 Hardcover

These Are the Comics in hardcover or softcover Book

Book 1 = Comic 1-6
    Book 2 = Comic 7-13
    Book 3 = Comic 14-24 "NOT OUT YET Q1 2013"

Iron Guard

I'm actually thinking about selling my retro lancer because I'd like to save up and get a hammerburst from triforce! So many things to buy.. yet too litttle money lol.
    I <3 Gears of War.
    "Treat everyone with respect and kindness. Period. No exceptions." - Kiana Tom

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hooded Claw 006

Quote Originally Posted by WalX View Post
    Just got my blue retro today
    Got any pics? I was thinking of buying either the blue or green one.
    HUGE thanks to TAO Devil and Saxaphone18 for my Aftermath Era Baird 12th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to DxM for my Jungle Tai character skin. 28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to Cher for my Cole Plushie.
    28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to poppirt for the Brisk Skin. 9th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to TAO Devil for my Judgment Demo. 16th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Neon Skin 27th April 2013. HUGE thanks to III Lycan III for my Team Metal Skin 25th Aug 2013.
    Thanks to III Lycan III, Insane Rumbler and BRUTE for codes for my friend. I Helped The Community Banner awarded 9th Aug 2013.
    ***Gears of War 2 \\*// 6TH September 2010 -- Gears of War 3 Level 400 \\*// 18th July 2012 -- Embry Star - 11th December 2011 -- SERIOUSLY 3.0 - 1st June 2012 Seriously Judgmental - 27th March 2013***

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Claw 006 View Post
    Got any pics? I was thinking of buying either the blue or green one.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Genera...263680?photo=1

Here's a pic of my Deadly Cute retro lancer!
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xICooRsYIx

Its been wayyy too long since ive gotten a gears item, but i managed to pick a couple figures up the other day. I went to a local F.Y.E and they had the Gears 3 figures for just $9.99!!! They had a bunch of Cole's then an Anya and Dom, so i picked up those 3. They did have a baird, but his arm had fallen off in the package. If its there the next time i go to the mall, im going to ask if i can get a discount on the item seeing as its broken. If i can get him for like 5 or 6 bucks, why not. The arm itself looks like it just popped off, no actual breakage anywhere.

I have plans to get more items fairly soon, including the rest of the gears 3 figures, and i may even get a deadly cute lancer. Unfortunately i waited too long with the other 2 and they are now sold out : \

-xICooRsYIx
    My Gears of War Collection!!

My Youtube Channel
    Subscribe.Comment.Like.PLEASE!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Red Mosquito MW

I got series three figures. Really pleased with Marcus and cog soldier but the paint on the Theron's was a huge dissapointment. However great to finally get new figures. http://img.tapatalk.com/31b04123-511a-c716.jpg

Repainted version on the left original on the right. I also painted a set of each Theron heads red for the full set of red Theron's.
    Check out my Gears of War Customs http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/linwoodm/

Redeemer

Very cool. I've yet to see these locally but when I DO see them I'll buy them quickly!

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast