Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: THE GR8 MIKE

They are really detailed but cheaply made. My Marcus broke in 2 spots and my friend's Baird broke in half.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

Anyone got any ideas on to how to get a joint moving? I got a second Marcus/Dom 2-pack today, but Marcus' right arm bicep joint is stuck solid, so I can't get him to hold his Lancer across his chest. Any ideas as to how to get it moving without breaking the figure (which I fear I may do by just yanking at it.
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DPikachuZX

So My Beast Rider's right arm broke off from the joint in the shoulder. Meaning I can still put it back and it doesn't look broken.

But I would still like to fix it while still being able to the use the joint. Ideas? I was thinking super glue but anything else?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeDAgheN

Boil it in hot water. Any action figure collector (beginning and experienced) needs to know this. It helps loosen the paint, and joint that get stuck. Some prefer a hairdryer, but that doesn't always work.

Heat Gun.
    Last edited by Reyals Reign; 11-25-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Redeemer

Anyone know how to change the arms of Neca figs? Is it even possible or does it require BREAKING the joint to do? Im trying to make a custom fig but I dont want it to look TOO much like just a rehash.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeDAgheN

Revived...

Boil the figure in hot water. It loosens the joints and makes the plastic softer and allows for pegs and such to be removed easier.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

Still keep trying hot water on my Gears 3 Baird figure, but it's not helping. It still feels as if the ankle is about to snap off like my first Baird any second (Anymore ideas guys?)

Also, I need to do some touch ups on Gears 3 Marcus' face, so does anyone have any suggestions for skin tone paint, in particular stuff matched close to Marcus?
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lonely Bunnies

Got a kind of random question/request for anyone that does customs here. I recently dug out a Palace Guard from my fodder box, I haven't had him displayed because one of his shoulder pads broke off and disappeared after a shelf dive. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone did a custom involving Palace Guard parts and has a spare shoulder pad somewhere? I know I can cast another one but I thought I'd try asking if anyone has one by any chance.
    Huge Thanks To!
    Cher - for the Mechanic Baird, Savage Grenadier Elite & Alex Brand codes I Flak - for the SDCC 2012 Exclusive Theron Elite figure
    III Lycan III - for the Commando Dom code I NFI - for the Savage Kantus & Adam Fenix codes
    Cher & Flak - for the Season Pass code I KoalaBear - for help getting the Ivory Skin I Yosoypr - for the Jungle Tai code

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spddrcr

try some of the games workshop paints, but be forewarned that no paint straight from the container will ever match, you will need to mix a couple colors to get the right one.
    Diligentia Vis Celeritas
    thanks III LYCAN III for the dom code!!! and the Alex code!!!
    thanks to iR FunkyMonkey for the Anya code!!!!
    thanks to PopeAdrian37th for the Jungle Tai code!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Could anybody show me what a Gears 1/2 Cog Soldier would look like with a Gears 3 Cog Soldier's helmet on? Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123