Skaarj
    Currently in Sandefjord in Norway, but willing to relocate anywhere for a job:P

Default Problems with using terrain.

Hi there!

Is it just my GOW editor, or is the terrain tool in the GOW editor really unstable? It seems to make my editor crash often. Been using the standard Unreal 3 editor and terrains a lot, and never had the problem there.

Any tips on what to do to aviod the editor from crashing, or is this just one of those "live with it" problems with the editor?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheronDevil

Unfortunately the terrain tool is broken. Do not use it

Skaarj
    Currently in Sandefjord in Norway, but willing to relocate anywhere for a job:P

Aha ok, thx. Well guess I just gotta model my terrain in 3d studio max then:P

AMD Athlon II dual core 2.8 gig with 10 gigs ram video+ Geforce GTS 450, all drivers up to date wind 7 64 bit, pretty much this pc was built to run the UDK, in the Feb release of UDK when I create a new terrain and then open the terrain editor and then open the content browser, the UDK crashes, the best version of UDK that I was able to successfully create and build a capture the flag type game and host over lan was the Jan release.