Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrObInStInE

I am using Crotale's Red Bulletstorm backround... Not bad because my gf thought it was cool... She likes it more than the Mortal Kombat backround I had.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: irishdudewill

Quote Originally Posted by Count_de_Money View Post
    Nice one!!
    Bacon, it's what's for dinner!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thank you.
    I found it here, there are several hi-res more I left for others to play (though they might need some cropping).

http://www.gamershell.com/xbox360/bu...reenshots.html
    Last edited by Count_de_Money; 01-26-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Skaarj

Hello! I made one wallpaper I hope you'ld like it

http://x-tremer.nazwa.pl/udkhelp/bullet_wallpaper.jpg

MSgt. Shooter Person

Looks cool.

Skaarj

Thanks man! Just another one:

http://x-tremer.nazwa.pl/udkhelp/bullet_wallpaper2.jpg

Little joke

//EDIT

And here is third wallpaper:

http://x-tremer.nazwa.pl/udkhelp/bullet_wallpaper3.jpg

Enjoy!
    Last edited by x-tremer; 01-30-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Skaarj

Something more:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Banned

These are awesome everyone. I'll be sure to update the thread some time this week. Sorry about the delay.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PowZwowZ

I've downloaded an assortment of 12 of the wallpaper pics on these pages and they look sharp and detailed on a 22" widescreen anyway running max resolution.

Thanks to all who provided thes great pics!
    Last edited by PowZee; 03-16-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: choccolatte

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EmShost

*pops in*

*leaves stuff for shameless self promotion*

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/wall13.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/wall125.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/wall14.png/

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9002/lunatics2.png

This one I made for myself, but if someone likes it and don't mind the resolution...
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7747/ewewe.png

And I think you guys should like this one:
    http://fav.me/d46rbtp
    http://fav.me/d47gzks

*takes her necromancer tools and runs away*
    Last edited by Goha; 08-22-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: update

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Untitled One

All of them is epic!

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Leaving those... they're pretty simple tbh, just posed characters on default grey background, I'm just too much of an uncreative moron to come up with backgrounds.

But if someone likes, I can upload 'em with transparent bg as a stock resource. I have a lot of characters atm, whole Dead Echo squad, guys pre-and post-crash, Sarrano and some Echo bubs, mechaton...

pngs 1900x1069
    Miss Novak: 1 2 3 4
    Gray: 5 6 7
    2s: 8 9

Yep, Trishka is pretty much dethroning my favorite female video game heroine, Commander Shepard XD I'm bad at characterization, so I hope some of those pics aren't too OOC for her.

Happy Holidays, gamers.
    Last edited by Goha; 12-24-2011 at 09:31 AM.

God King

Nice pictures! First time I noticed Trishka has green eyes. lol

The first pose is dangerous though.
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Iron Guard

First thought - i need a new laptop. There is big difference in texture resolution beetwen those screens and my game :P

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Haha.
    @Sly: well, that's probably the first time you could look at her up close, because she's usually vigorously running around and kicking asses ;] I made minor touch-ups to her eyes, but that's their original color, yep.

@Fartuess: Ishi (both injured and uninjured) and Gray have 2048x2048 textures (diffuse and normals) on their heads and torsos, which are in game files, but I'm not sure if they were used at all in cutscenes. Well, I'm using them. Trishka's are only 1024

Hope you won't mind me throwing these here from time to time if I come up with something nice.

God King

You kidding me? Your "wallpapers" are very nice! Why should anybody have a problem with them?

About Trishka's texture: mod support for Bulletstorm could help as people could increase the texture size and sharpen it. Such a thing is possible as I am doing that with the Unreal Championship weapon textures. I increase them to 4x of its original size (which is 256x256) and sharpen them. Of course it's much work, but upscaling one 256x256 texture to 4x of its original size should be about as much effort as upscaling a 1024x1024 texture to 2x of its size and sharpening it. However, organic textures are always much more complex than some bunch of (scratched) metal and pipes. :S
    I guess Trishka's texture is so "small" simply because she is skinny and not so "fat"/big/muscular as Grayson and Ishi.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tesco Jeans

These wallpapers are cool

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Long time guys and gals, but considering how fast are these boards moving, I haven't missed anything important.

Anyways, after a long while I came back to my humble workshop, and decided to get rid of these ugly squares on Trishka's upper body normals. At first I was looking for some retextures online, but couldn't find anything that wasn't, delicately speaking, fap material. So I sat and began doing things my way.

Nothing too huge, but quite nice considering my skills. For now I added lips texture, pimped up skin and shirt. Got plans for lower body too, but I don't intend to touch diffuses. Here's what I made for my desktop, but maybe someone will like as well: http://sta.sh/017jfgx5rczd

Cheers.

~Meg
    Last edited by Goha; 11-04-2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling, what else

God King

Welcome back Goha!
    Yes, the Bulletstorm forum is - compared to the other forums - a snail on a F1-racetrack. The only one that's "slower" would be the UC2 forum, it's a dead snail on a F1-racetrack.

As always a great wallpaper!
    Indeed, the normalmaps looks better than the original ones, but maybe you would like to resize the current normalmaps to twice the size and redo her skin because I think it might be a bit too rough. Skin is usually very fine. Other than that, great work!

I wish Bulletstorm had mod support, I can imagine you could have done great stuff for it! Better textures, higher polycount in models, coop-mode, custom maps... sigh, but that's something I can only dream of seeing how huge the interest in such a thing is...

Ha, and I see you updated your signature! Will it be made public just like your other wallpapers?
    Last edited by Sly.; 11-05-2012 at 03:32 AM.

S l y .

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

I dunno how the solicitation rules go here, while linking to DeviantArt may be ok, personal blogs may be off limits (though it's only my mumbling and silly fanstuff I produce). If a mod sees this inappropriate, I don't mind link removal thou.

But here it is.
    s-pgg.blogspot.com

I accept no responsibility for injuries caused by laugh bursts.

As for further normals editing, I don't feel really good about the huge ones, because everything is done in Photoshop, and I may mess up tangent space colors somewhere (I actually will make a texmod out of this and test it ingame, see if that seam on her neckline and left arm got worse), so smaller maps are easier to fix later, anyhow, it's still a WIP, so suggestions are very welcome.
    Last edited by Goha; 11-05-2012 at 05:20 AM.

God King

Reading your article was really entertaining!
    Good thing I'm not the only one who noticed that somehow every male game character or even protagonist looks like... Vin Diesel??? Well, at least it's the same haircut...
    I already thought it was funny how the (German) video game review TV series Game One pointed that out.

It is indeed refreshing to see some outstanding protagonist for once. Also, great choice on the clothing, fits best.

S l y .

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Haha, well, and Adrian making fun of me again too, yeah (This time there were no "GET OUT" comments on twitter, though). Glad you liked! ;p Ok, here's again nothing special, but since I'm sitting at home, making these fills my time and calms me down. I really need to give some attention to other characters, but I have to redo most of them, since I learned new stuff ._.

http://sta.sh/0274wxvuqoph

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: deadDR0P PSN ID: Akira_v2

Sick wallpapers, mate.

»»»»» サム ««««

∆ᴋɪᴙᴧ - The Perfect Symmetry E.P - Coming Soon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234