Redeemer

Default Will this game use Nvidia PhysX?

...Y/N?

Personally I hope not, Havok is often superior imo, although admittedly not open sourced either, unlike the promising looking Bullet. Leaving aside the highly valuable TWIMTBP support studios get, everyone, whether they're using Nvidia or Ati, feel that what Nvidia have been doing lately on the proprietary front is divisive and ultimately can only hurt PC gaming.
    Last edited by Moloko; 04-23-2010 at 08:48 PM.

If it is using Unreal Engine, it might be Havok, but I sure hope so it is not Nvidia PhysX
    You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets. Borderlands-Marcus

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MOHDI080

^ Actually, games powered with the Unreal engine often use PhysX and not Havok, so Bulletstrorm will probably use PhysX, but only time will tell...

-Marth
    ~*{M}ellon{C}ollie{A}nd{T}he{I}nfinite{S}adness*~

~*{S}ir {P}sycho {S}exy*~

I'm not really fond of the team-name 'Chainsawdomizers'. The current name partially implies that I like to f*** guys in the a**, which I'd rather avoid.-Shadow Dancer

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XI Apathy IX

I don't believe I've never noticed this forum.

Everything Epic has made using their latest engine (UE3) has used the Nvidia Physx. Unless the people at PCF change it, it will probably stay that way.
    ||Antec 900||GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3P||i5-2500K 4.1GHZ(OC'd)||G.Skill 12800 (16GB)||MSI 460 GTX Cyclone||Onboard Sound||Win 7 Ult. 64 bit||
    Yes, I still love PC gaming!

Redeemer

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

It'd be kinda cool if it was Epic's Bullet for Bulletstorm
    Last edited by Moloko; 05-24-2010 at 01:17 PM.