Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default things gears 3 should implement

-Faster Cms(gears 1)
    -Original shotgun(gears 1) instead of the continually updated gears 2 shotgun
    -The run should be faster then the roll
    -Hard aim sensitivity to that of gears 1. (when you try to hard aim you can't just hold it and hit every target by holding down left trigger for 20 seconds
    -Shoot out of roadie run
    -Original popshot/quickfire registry to that of gears 1
    -should use the old focus of using the camera instead of using the end of gun to place shots
    -Pistol headshots
    -sniper headshots to register
    -if not dedicated servers at least ways to shorten lag and make it playable. In gears 1 if you had half a second or even a second it was still playable, in gears 2 lag makes it unplayable.
    -get rid of the shield weapon.
    -bring back player matches
    -Have true skill ranking this time
    -Melee stun back

These are all the changes i believe will make gears 3 successful and possibly become a more skill based game and possibly target the hardcore gears players that used to play. I remember couple of times i called in sick just to play gears 1 all night. I want those kind of days back. I want gears 1 elements to be implemented in gears 3 you can have gears 2 elements in there as well, but a mixture of both will attract the hardcore and causal gamers. Lee perry can you comment on this if you can. thanks for your time.
    Gears7 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Banned

I also believe with all this, people will play gears longer and it will stay in mlg for like 2 years that gears 1 did instead of the 9 months that gears 2 stayed for.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Whack a Crow PSN ID: WhackaCrow

Gears 3 shouldn't become MLG as it splits the community and makes the game over-competitive.

Banned

Seriously if u want this stuff, go play gears of war 1. Gears 3 needs to be something new.

Stuff i would think would be cool for Gears 3

*Envoirmental executions like smash face to wall

*Being able to break out a meat shield instead of dying by
    pressing x or a fast. Like Flip a Cog or Locust over your back

*While doing a chainsaw duel having a option to do a cheap shot by pressing x but if he catches u doing it he chainsaws you

*Every Cog/Locust should have thier own executions
    Dom should use his knife and carmine head butts him with his helmet coletrain man handles him like a punk and marcus
    does the same.

*keep both curbstomps Flip body and stomp face while moving
    and Gears 1 stomp when thier standing still.

*A taunt execution sense people do it anyway

I have more stuff that would be cool for Gears 3 let me know if you like these

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kuronishen

Quote Originally Posted by blast View Post
    Seriously if u want this stuff, go play gears of war 1. Gears 3 needs to be something new.
    A bit abrupt perhaps, but I agree with this statement. Gears 3 should synergize what works in 1 and 2, not cater to one game.
    [][] Anthony Carmine///Savage Kantus
    [-.-] Golden Gnasher///Flaming Hammerburst
    ["]["] QM KotH///QM TDM

Gears 2: \\★// 8/12/10, Seriously 2.0: 4/5/10
    Gears 3: \\★// 8/11/13, Seriously 3.0: 8/1/12

Banned

okay so if you wan't the causal gameplay then stay with gears 2 then. This is epic's last chance to start over with a clean start, they can build there game and get all the loyal fans back again, but if they make it casual for you bums its just gonna turn out to be another gears 2 and the expectations will have fallen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blast View Post
    Neeeds to be a collabration of the two or else ALLLLL the gears of war fanbase will be split up..some people liking gears 2, some people liking gears 1 and some liking gears 3 SO NOOO it shouldnt be something entirely new.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CLEANCUTMAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronishen View Post
    Gears 3 should synergize what works in 1 and 2, not cater to one game.
    This, Make it the best of both and get all the split fans back together.
    GOW1, GOW2, ANNEX AND HORDE VETERAN\\HEADSHOT// - THANKS TO LOOK_MA_NO_HEAD FOR THE SGE SKIN <<< CLICK THE LINK AND EDUCATE YOURSELF, EMERGENCE DAY IS COMING...

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SpasmaticMidget

Quote Originally Posted by Gears7 View Post
    -Hard aim sensitivity to that of gears 1. (when you try to hard aim you can't just hold it and hit every target by holding down left trigger for 20 seconds
    I don't understand this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwarden View Post
    Dude why are you even post this on forum nobody care?

Banned

spasmatic ill give you a scenario. You see when people are hard aiming in gears 2 it moves so slow that no matter if you wallbounce, strafe etc you will get hit with hard aim, which can literally kill you because the damage is ridiculous. faster cms and making the aim sights moving from left to right for the hard aim to that of gears 1 would stop that.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

spasmatic ill give you a scenario. You see when people are hard aiming in gears 2 it moves so slow that no matter if you wallbounce, strafe etc you will get hit with hard aim, which can literally kill you because the damage is ridiculous. faster cms and making the aim sights moving from left to right for the hard aim to that of gears 1 would stop that.
    Please tell me you aren't one of the people who think that hard aiming is somehow noobish...I personally think that hard aiming should be a legitimate counter to bouncers and strafers.
    ["]["] QM KotH///QM TDM

Banned

so your telling me your one of those people who couldn't shoot in part 1 with the popshot and blindfire and now your suddenly a pro with the hard aim in part 2. yea stop talking bum

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

so your telling me your one of those people who couldn't shoot in part 1 with the popshot and blindfire and now your suddenly a pro with the hard aim in part 2. yea stop talking bum
    All you're doing is losing credibility with the community by responding with insults. There is nothing wrong with strafing and bouncing, just as there is nothing wrong with taking the time to use the left trigger and aim a gun (fancy that, aiming a gun).

Stick to legitimate arguments please.
    ["]["] QM KotH///QM TDM

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Minja Himself

get all the loyal fans back again
    These so-called loyal fans you speak of aren't loyal, because they LEFT. The loyal fans are the ones who have stayed and appreciated how much better Gears 2 is. They don't have to "come back".

And if you consider yourself a loyal fan, then why are you just now coming on here? If you were loyal you wouldn't come here just to complain about Gears 2 not being the game YOU wanted it to be.

You are dumb if you want the guns to shoot to the middle of the screen. You have an invisible reticule on Gears 1, making it easy to fire from the hip. On Gears 2 it actually takes skill to hip fire. You obviously aren't good enough to hip fire, so you want the easy way back. If you want the game to be based on skill then you should want it like Gears 2.

Palace Guard

"You're."

10 grammars.
    SMB: 200/200G
    I can't believe how much people care about coloured guns.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

So you're telling me that you're one of those spoiled d-bags that only care about what they want and now you want everyone else to play the way you want them to? Yeah, stop talking d-bag.

This makes you a fool. I can't believe you said this.

If you think you're so good, come on Gears 2 and face me. I will 5-0 you. You have no idea how much skill it takes to be good at Gears 2.

Banned

wow you sound real stupid, gears 2 is for casual players even the developers confirmed this. the shotgun on part 2 takes no skill bum, i could easily become a god in that game if i wanted. while gears 1 took skill.

Palace Guard

wow you sound real stupid, gears 2 is for casual players even the developers confirmed this. the shotgun on part 2 takes no skill bum, i could easily become a god in that game if i wanted. while gears 1 took skill.
    Fancy that, a games developer trying to draw in people who don't take games too seriously and derive their sense of worth from things other than video games!

Banned

you will 5-0 me really, so let me ask you i haven't played gears 2 since like title update 4 if i beat you then what you gonna say.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

You're an idiot.

Banned

im an idiot but im getting criticized by people living in england where the game isn't even popular. sorry to disappoint but as far as i'm concerned why are u even posting, im from the US you know where the game was made and not the place where they only sold 200 copies my bad bum.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

im an idiot but im getting criticized by people living in england where the game isn't even popular. sorry to disappoint but as far as i'm concerned why are u even posting, im from the US you know where the game was made and not the place where they only sold 200 copies my bad bum.
    Hah. You know what, I'm actually not gonna comment on this one. I'm gonna sit back and see what everyone else says.
    Last edited by SpasmaticMidget; 04-14-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

I sound stupid?

The Shotgun takes no skill?

You could become a god if you felt like?

No.

It takes a lot.

But you don't feel like it do you?

If you think it is so easy, then practice and get to where you think you are good and I will STILL 5-0 you.

Btw, if you haven't played since TU4, then you really need to play again. They increased the shotguns rate of fire to how it was in Gears 1. It is based on skill a lot more than it was at that time.

Next time, don't speak about something you have no clue about. Play the game now and see how you feel. It has changed a lot.

And quit being so hostile, no one takes people like that seriously on here. If you are hostile, you are a joke.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

It's comments like this that make me understand why overseas players hate us Americans. The UK has a big following too, don't discount them.
    ["]["] QM KotH///QM TDM

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

You're getting criticized by people from the U.S.(Me) also.
    Most of the people on here from England are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better fans than you ever thought about being. It is very popular there.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kornfield

LOLZ. When I hear someone talk down upon this hard aiming I think of them playing other games and not aiming just for the sake of not being cheap. It's called aiming. The term Hard aiming is very, very dumb.
    Give Guillermo del Toro the Gears of War movie Directors Chair! And all creative direction!

Palace Guard

Gets my vote for Post of the Year!

What an imbecile.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by jonesoobala View Post
    LOLZ. When I hear someone talk down upon this hard aiming I think of them playing other games and not aiming just for the sake of not being cheap. It's called aiming. The term Hard aiming is very, very dumb.
    The term is used to distinguish how someone is aiming. Blindfire is used for the same reason. For the Sniper their is hard aiming, no scoping and blindfire. My point is, it isn't used in the way you're thinking.

Banned

hey how about this i'll play you tonight and see who wins bum.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZEROskater056

i was gonna quote gears7 to point some stupid things out in what he is saying but as i read on i realized that the post would be pretty big since id have to quote every post he has in here
    |Carmine/Sam|_|Sniper|_|Longshot|

Anyone on here can send me a FR just let me know you're from the forums

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

On Gears 2? I can answer that already!

I will however have to find a host.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Seriously, my racist, mentally impaired friend, you need to sort your life out.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mr Jaggs

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Auhmazing View Post
    Stuff i would think would be cool for Gears 3

*Envoirmental executions like smash face to wall

*Being able to break out a meat shield instead of dying by
    pressing x or a fast. Like Flip a Cog or Locust over your back

*While doing a chainsaw duel having a option to do a cheap shot by pressing x but if he catches u doing it he chainsaws you

*Every Cog/Locust should have thier own executions
    Dom should use his knife and carmine head butts him with his helmet coletrain man handles him like a punk and marcus
    does the same.

*keep both curbstomps Flip body and stomp face while moving
    and Gears 1 stomp when thier standing still.

*A taunt execution sense people do it anyway

I have more stuff that would be cool for Gears 3 let me know if you like these
    I really like those. Im letting you know

Banned

seriously spasmatic your from england stop posting. lol

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Seriously, you have an extremely low IQ, stop posting.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZEROskater056

anyone else have a feeling that Gears7 is going to be meeting the ban hammer pretty soon
    |Carmine/Sam|_|Sniper|_|Longshot|

Anyone on here can send me a FR just let me know you're from the forums

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROskater056 View Post
    anyone else have a feeling that Gears7 is going to be meeting the ban hammer pretty soon
    Duh. Hurry, put up the Flak Signal!!!

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, lol. You know how many people are laughing with you? 0. Nobody here agrees with you, and thanks to your latest few post, nobody here likes you either. And somehow my opinion is less valid than a racist, uncouth, idiotic person who hasn't actually played this game in months, because I'm from England? Yeah, totally makes sense.

Banned

it doesn't really bother me if i get banned to speak out my opinion, it don't really matter but anyway back to you ninja, what are you gonna say when i beat you. Don't say that im not gonna beat you cause i am. lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast