Default My GOW 3 Wishlist

Connection

- A system that chose the best fit host or deticated severs
    - Host migration
    - Glitches involving lag to be fixed like sticky walk

Private games

- To be able to make private games actually private so like an invite only
    option.
    - To be able to customize more like starting weapons and amount of heath.
    - To save gametype settings so that you can chose from your saved game types and be able to have everything already set up.

Social Games

-To have a Social option along with ranked so you can host or just play custom setting games that you can chose which side your on and how many players and also the ability to name the games you can chose from would be a cool feature so you can say sniping lobby and everyone will be able to see it's a sniping game or something along those lines.

Ranking system

- Having a more diverse ranking system that you can do challenges and other things to level up experience wise will having a true skill type where based on individual performance it can go up or down.
    - be able to always see our ranking progress at the main menu and also be able to se friends.

Weapons

- Bullet lag is a big issue true to reduce this as much as possible
    - Make explosive weapons more consistent ex. Grandes and inks should be more reliable and inks should not damage though walls.
    - Make the shotgun more reliable by making the popshot and hardaim and blindfire all the same damage and make the spread random not in the x shape like in gears 2.

Maps

- Make the maps more inviramental by having some maps dark and other light
    - Dont make maps any bigger than they are in gears 2 unless the play count is uped.

Clan Support

- Make ingame clan support to where clans can be made by a leader and can invite other people or people can request to join the clan.
    - Along with Social and Ranked you can playin clan battle which clans are randomly paired after you chose what gametype and settings you want. Ex. Execution, 3v3, up to 10 rounds, public or custom weapon set up ( if custom set up you can view the swaps they made) A message will pop up with all the info of the weapon swaps and if the team accepts it they will face the random clan.
    - Clans have progress to by record and by completing challanges.
    Campain
    - Have 4 player coop. This could work just player 1 is marcus, player 2 dom and player 3/4 are the oher 2 people with marcus and dom or just make player 3 and 4 just random cog soldiers though out the game.

Hoard

- Hoard should not be played on MP maps and should have their own spafic maps where there can be emergence hole and can be boss fights and beserkers.
    - Hoard should not have a wave limit just go on foever and be more about survale than waves completed.
    Multiplayer customization
    - You can unlock armour by doing things in which you can customize your cog or locust.

Playlists

- there should be more original playlists like snipers and mlg in the next game.

These are just some things i would like in gears 3 and throwout some suggestions and if i like them ill put them up to i gusse.... Im mainly puting this up for ideas to epic

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jacknjack56

you really need to fix your spelling errors. and no on the shotgun idea.
    no.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: l Pinoy l

i personally think tht gears 3 in multiplayer should be more lik gears 1, i mean seriously if a shotgun shell frm 3 inchs away doesnt kill u, thts pretty ridiculous, but i think some of the gears 2 concepts we shud keep, lik the new hammerburst, new executions, and new party search system. other than tht u cud add:
    1.lik custom armor "not to effect ur health or anything just to look different frm everyone else like halo 3"
    2. Flashback Characters, lik Pendulum wars versions of Marcus, Tai, Bernie, Dom, Carlos, Helenda Stroud, Hoffman, and PW Armor COG Soldiers
    3. Flashback Lancer, not really a big deal itd just be interestin to use a lancer wit a bayonett, and u can make it dif frm the current Lancer by still auto, more recoil, but stronger bullets, and holds less ammo. And encorporate the combat knife somehow, cuz most cogs/locust have one, but theyre just kind of there for show.
    4. Meat shields, love the concept once i heard of it, but i thot it was gonna be u as the meat shield immobile, lik u were downed, and if ur team killed/down the guy holdin u, u wud b downed, see cuz the current system, since ur already dead, nothin stops ur teammates frm just tearin tht dude up, so its kinda pointless, if it wud be ur teammate was alive hed hav to either sacrafice u, or he cud find a way to kill the guy usin u as a shield, for example a smoke cuz knock the enemy down, and ud be downed and ur team cud pick u up
    5. they should make the longshot stronger, i mean seriously it takes too many shot to down a guy, i mean im happy 1 active dont down u, but it takes lik 2 actives, and a nonactive to down somebody now, i mean it only takes 3 boltok shots to down somebody, and u get more than one shot in a clip, so besides the long range aspect of the longshot, if ur frm close to mid range, id rather hav a boltok
    for Campaign tho there are alot of things theu could do to make it interesting:
    1. Do kind of lik "flashback" chapters, playin in battles frm the books ya kno? lik Aspho Fields, u can play as PW marcus, and if u hav a 2nd player they could be Tai or Bernie, since Dom is a commando, and in a seperate mission and u can try to save carlos inevitably seeing him die. U can also see wen marcus leaves his post for his dad, and clips of his trial.
    2.obviously see how Adam Fenix fits into the whole Locust Story.
    3. show the new COG stronghold, vectes, and see how the stranded play a part in the struggle of survival.
    4.if the locust do come back, and even if it is just the Lambent, u shud reintroduce Berserkers, cuz they kinda just dissapeared.
    5. explain the sires, they hav tht chapter where they attack, u survive, and never to be seen again.
    6. if the rumors do come true about the RPG theme, which i hope it doesnt, it shud be a side thing lik a seperate campaign, kinda lik frm the eyes of a random COG soldier in the new stonghold, and u jus kinda wut witness the benefits of what marcus and dom end up doing

aitte so tell me wut ya think... whether positive or negative feedback idc
    FAV: COG - TAI KALISO: LOCUST - THERON SENTINEL: WEAPON - GNASHER/TORQUEBOW: MAP - RUINS/BLOODDRIVE
    ..........([][][][])
    ____,,,,======,,,,,,,,,,,_________________
    | (O)[o]___,,,,,,,,,O___________|::::::::::::|
    \__/

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sinn3rsaved

Quote Originally Posted by PiNoiZ View Post
    i personally think tht gears 3 in multiplayer should be more lik gears 1, i mean seriously if a shotgun shell frm 3 inchs away doesnt kill u, thts pretty ridiculous, but i think some of the gears 2 concepts we shud keep, lik the new hammerburst, new executions, and new party search system. other than tht u cud add:
    1.lik custom armor "not to effect ur health or anything just to look different frm everyone else like halo 3"
    2. Flashback Characters, lik Pendulum wars versions of Marcus, Tai, Bernie, Dom, Carlos, Helenda Stroud, Hoffman, and PW Armor COG Soldiers
    3. Flashback Lancer, not really a big deal itd just be interestin to use a lancer wit a bayonett, and u can make it dif frm the current Lancer by still auto, more recoil, but stronger bullets, and holds less ammo. And encorporate the combat knife somehow, cuz most cogs/locust have one, but theyre just kind of there for show.
    4. Meat shields, love the concept once i heard of it, but i thot it was gonna be u as the meat shield immobile, lik u were downed, and if ur team killed/down the guy holdin u, u wud b downed, see cuz the current system, since ur already dead, nothin stops ur teammates frm just tearin tht dude up, so its kinda pointless, if it wud be ur teammate was alive hed hav to either sacrafice u, or he cud find a way to kill the guy usin u as a shield, for example a smoke cuz knock the enemy down, and ud be downed and ur team cud pick u up
    5. they should make the longshot stronger, i mean seriously it takes too many shot to down a guy, i mean im happy 1 active dont down u, but it takes lik 2 actives, and a nonactive to down somebody now, i mean it only takes 3 boltok shots to down somebody, and u get more than one shot in a clip, so besides the long range aspect of the longshot, if ur frm close to mid range, id rather hav a boltok
    for Campaign tho there are alot of things theu could do to make it interesting:
    1. Do kind of lik "flashback" chapters, playin in battles frm the books ya kno? lik Aspho Fields, u can play as PW marcus, and if u hav a 2nd player they could be Tai or Bernie, since Dom is a commando, and in a seperate mission and u can try to save carlos inevitably seeing him die. U can also see wen marcus leaves his post for his dad, and clips of his trial.
    2.obviously see how Adam Fenix fits into the whole Locust Story.
    3. show the new COG stronghold, vectes, and see how the stranded play a part in the struggle of survival.
    4.if the locust do come back, and even if it is just the Lambent, u shud reintroduce Berserkers, cuz they kinda just dissapeared.
    5. explain the sires, they hav tht chapter where they attack, u survive, and never to be seen again.
    6. if the rumors do come true about the RPG theme, which i hope it doesnt, it shud be a side thing lik a seperate campaign, kinda lik frm the eyes of a random COG soldier in the new stonghold, and u jus kinda wut witness the benefits of what marcus and dom end up doing

aitte so tell me wut ya think... whether positive or negative feedback idc
    Love number 4 the meatshield idea!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxGHO5TFACEXx

You make some good points, I would love to unlock equipment for a sort of "Create a Gear" type option.
    I'm on a war path Tell the opposition Naw keep it to yourself, I'm my only competition.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bugz N7 PSN ID: Bugz_XO

Horde*Fixed

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Killzone729

Your idea of Horde sounds similar to my new gametype idea that I posted about. Larger maps with full blown battles... Not just your squad but a bunch of other cog soldiers fighting oncoming locusts in a giant battle. Vehicles and Locust monsters should scale the battlefield and be interactive.
    Brothers to The End... The End.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zoran Soul

I would like to see other ways to melee people , all the weapons do the same damage , probably every weapon should have 2 or three ways to melee , a light one , a normal one , and a hard one.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Killzone729

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran Soul View Post
    I would like to see other ways to melee people , all the weapons do the same damage , probably every weapon should have 2 or three ways to melee , a light one , a normal one , and a hard one.
    Each weapon should just have a different melee like each one has a different execution... But nice idea.

I always thought the Hammerburst should have a "Secondary Fire" Mode... so instead of "B" being melee, it allows you to shoot "charged shots" that do more damage. Kinda looking like the HoD only sideways haha Problem is this could be over powered if someone is host etc.
    Brothers to The End... The End.

One thing that should be in there...

A pc version for later use. I would so spend the money for a computer version
    GEARS OF WAR 3 FOR PC

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gears of war armor change (Like halo 3s).
    And all gears 2 characters unlocked available for campagin and multiplayer.
    Last but the best CLAY CARMINE!!!