Exclamation Help! My game glitched after the update!

As the title says, when i did the most resent title update for gears 2, EVERYTHING! and I mean EVERYTHING I unlocked is gone and my rank got reset back to 1, it was originally at 63. during the update my xbox lagged for a min or 2 but then went to the game menu and when i went to play multi-player and my rank was reset. It took me FOREVER to get that rank. My stats are still the same and i dont know if EPIC can fix this... but i hope so. If anyone knows what i could do let me know. my email is prostreet@live.ca thanks.

from what I understand, it's a pretty common problem with no solution. Someone else may be able to help you, though.
    See my tutorials here: Organization is the key to success in any endeavor

mewithoutYou: The potato called from underground, "You've got it all turned upside down!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D3vilTrigger

Quote Originally Posted by IBrother DarkI View Post
    As the title says, when i did the most resent title update for gears 2, EVERYTHING! and I mean EVERYTHING I unlocked is gone and my rank got reset back to 1, it was originally at 63. during the update my xbox lagged for a min or 2 but then went to the game menu and when i went to play multi-player and my rank was reset. It took me FOREVER to get that rank. My stats are still the same and i dont know if EPIC can fix this... but i hope so. If anyone knows what i could do let me know. my email is prostreet@live.ca thanks.
    Hi read this

the very last post well My Tag is D3vilTrigger read what i posted

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...=669125&page=6

this might help you
    I Am the WildCard.
    SAVE CARMINE

\\This D3vil hs his Wings//