Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Redeemer

Maybe you can make it onto ABC pretty soon. They seem to run out of news articles to run, like the other night they were talking to someone about a wreck that happened the day before. Now, keep in mind this wasn't a very bad wreck, and even more this man hadn't seen the wreck. He was simply interested in it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah, some news companies do get desparate sometimes. I remember a few years back BBC News discussing a "Surge in Slipper Sales." How much more desparate can they get.
    Munkey Warfare - Coming soon
    The Site
    The Discussion Thread
    The Recruitment Thread [NEW]
    On ModDb
    Join the Facebook Group

The art of game developing is the art of coming up with a great idea, and then slowly backing off into the realms of plausibility.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I've just finished making the first five weapon models. There are no materials yet, and I'd say that they look quite good! Even better, I've just uploaded five pictures of them. To see them go to either the FB group, ModDB, or the website. Feedback? First impressions?

Note: Earlier problems with website are no more.
    Last edited by henzy190; 06-03-2010 at 11:23 AM.
    The Site
    The Discussion Thread
    On ModDb
    Join the Facebook Group

The art of game developing is the art of coming up with a great idea, and then slowly backing off into the realms of plausibility.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Lightbulb Jobs up for grabs

Back from holiday now; and...

I really don't think that I can take this on myself. Ok, so the levels I can do easily along with weapons models. I'm fine with the artistic side of things, but for this game to go big, it needs coders and someone to make characters.

It's no use hijacking codes from UDK and what came with it.

Before I launch a recruitment thread, I wonder if any of you have got suggestions on how many people I may need, I have ten weapons that need coding, a large task in itself, and multiplayer that needs setting up.

Then the characters need creating. I had a crack at it myself, but there's only so much you can do from Youtube tutorials.

I'd say two coders (or one very good one) and someone to design and create characters. To code characters, if that person could do that then that may also help.

And an audio engineer may be somehting to think about, altough I think it would be a bit pointless considering that they would only be able to make a few tracks of music.

I will open a recruitment thread soon, watch my signature for a link.
    The Site
    The Discussion Thread
    On ModDb
    Join the Facebook Group

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12