Please Do disable "shoot to score" in the mod options.
As the gameplay is inspired by american football, the ball is meant to be brought to the end lines.
Changelog since Final 1.0:
- Added RocketLauncher, Flak, Stinger, Sniper
, Health, Armor
- No more Dickheads vs Douchebags but VISITHORS vs WARRIORS
- Provide cover spots
on the field
- New THOR BOWL (Trophy design)
- New animated sky
with modified stock textures and material
- New sound design.
Don't you dare shooting at the amplifiers !
- More detailed surroundings
- Damage zones (world limits) gives less damage (15/sec), just as a warning.
- lower gravity
- Some general cleaning
Changelog since beta 2.0:
- UT3 won't crash at the end of the game anymore. I had to cook the map.
- Add some custom tribunes and flags to match the CTF version
- Modified pain and kill zones
- Add a Post Process Volume around the whole map (bloom - desaturation)
- Add an additional omni light to get rid of black areas
- Sharper lightmaps
- bigger playing and surrounding areas
- some tuning...
Changelog since beta 1.0:
- Replaced the basic banners by other more detailed.
It's not RED vs BLUES anymore but DICKHEADS vs DOUCHEBAGS.
Please don't take it too personal ^^
By the way I inverted the team sides for "artistic" reasons.
Dickhead's side is now dry and shiny when Douchebag's is humid and obscure.
- Got rid of the invisible walls.
Now the gamezone is 1/3 bigger, allowing the player to visit the graveyard.
Walls are replaced by a pain zone, followed by a killzone. (Thanks 1XTreme for the idea)
The ball won't strangely bump back to the field after an awkward shoot anymore.
Moreover the players can jump from the sides through the goal zone. Freestyle !
You can try some (solo or coop) "alley oops" too (Hell yeah, it was supposed to be football...)
- Developped advanced bot pathing thanks to UTBRPathNodes
- Created MiniMap
- Added a crater on one of the hills (planning to put another one on the field)
- Added flags (from the "Capture the flag" package), with modified materials
- More detailed terrain texture layouts
- Fixed the skybox's ugly lookup issue
- Digged some corner hills, so that the player can have a quick glimpse to the extended universe.
- Added a second height fog at knee height
- Hid the original ball base
- Slightly bigger sun
- Tomb materials have less glow and each tomb mesh (400) has been patiently oriented
so that the graveyard seems less straight, more "natural", like abandonned..
- Created custom audio commentaries. As I plan to add an animated THOR head in the sky,
I already implemented some of his thought about game events.
- Disabled voice announcements through Kismet
- Thanks W@rHe@d for this wisely thought BombingRun mod and for great help provided on various forums.
You can download the mod here
- Thanks Epic for the impressive Unreal Editor.
- Thanks everyone who helped on Epic's forum !
- Special mention goes to 'NO GUTS NO GLORY' for this angry hXc soundtrack they let me add.
Please check their myspace at www.myspace.com/nogutsnogloryhc