Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 74 of 74
  1. #41
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The capital of WA 360 area
    Posts
    43
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: qumph

    Default

    theres alot of games i could of won but the ppl on my team were in party chat. then at the end the game they come and say "we could have won" if they werent in party chat we could have won if they would have communincatided with me. GOW is a team based game. if your in ur in party chat with your friends in a dirferent game i have no problem with that. but if u have a mic with a dude thats trying to win just as much as u are and u see his mic goin off after the round, get out of party chat and talk to him and help. other wise die to these ppl that are not even good. communication is key to winning in gears of war + instinct like gears 1. the feeling of real life instinct in doing what u have to do to win has been lost because of party chat. its unfair, specially when u know u could take out the rest of the ppl alive. when therers party chat they know your every move making it unbalaneced. cuz ppl that cant talk are talkin to the teammates that are still alive. there for its cheating. gears of war 1 had no party chat which mad every move off instinct which made the game have a feel that no other game has had in the history off gaming. now you have party chat and its unfair to the good players that "need" the draw or the win to survive for the teams sake or the win. thats why i say take it out and make gears of war go back to the basics of instinct like it would be in real warfare. wether they take it out or not its coo. as long as i know either or and smash, its coo. but in my opinion it should go back to the basics whcih is insticnts. i dont care if i mispelled anything...... im drunk and party chat is for scrubs..

  2. #42
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    522
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Tombstone1979

    Default

    just leave it as is nuff said...
    __,....--!--..----...,,,
    ||'--'''_;=-o|IIIIII|||}===
    ```/ /-';|==}|,:,:,:,:,:,:'

  3. #43
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oakland, Ca 510
    Posts
    763
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: qp SizZeRs qp

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qumph View Post
    party chats for scrubs. and im almost 100% positive that i would whip anybody that writes in these forums. cuz 91.9 of you need the b button to kill ppl. and the 7.1% of us "pros" would destroy everybody talkin or writing threads on GOW.com lol Party chats lame and cheating. and so are the ppl that use it. Learn to play off instincts not with you special ed teachers/coaches in party chat scrubby scrandoms.

    You should really just stop playing Gears kid. Please, just go.
    Warning: Running With Me May Lead to Severe Injury...
    The Wingmans' Creed: Rush In Alone, Die Alone.
    All-Time Wingman - 1.4 K/D
    qp E-Day Veteran qp

  4. #44
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    522
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Tombstone1979

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by qp SizZeRs qp View Post

    You should really just stop playing Gears kid. Please, just go.
    Agreed...!
    __,....--!--..----...,,,
    ||'--'''_;=-o|IIIIII|||}===
    ```/ /-';|==}|,:,:,:,:,:,:'

  5. #45
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southampton, England, UK.
    Posts
    11
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: side of sausage

    Default

    Leave it in. Some of us have friends who don't play Gears and want to talk to them. We also pay £40 a year for the services that live offers, and party chat is actually one of the few decent ones. I, and many others, don't want to buy a game for another £40 to discover that we can't use a feature that we're already paying for.

    PS. I hope you don't display this attitude at work OP. ;)

  6. #46
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The capital of WA 360 area
    Posts
    43
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: qumph

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanturban View Post
    Leave it in. Some of us have friends who don't play Gears and want to talk to them. We also pay £40 a year for the services that live offers, and party chat is actually one of the few decent ones. I, and many others, don't want to buy a game for another £40 to discover that we can't use a feature that we're already paying for.

    PS. I hope you don't display this attitude at work OP.

    I agree, but i still think it should be taken out. or give u the option to play in party chat or without party chat. that way all the scrubs can play in the partychat mode with their crap moddin controllers and all the pros can play in the game chat mode. or they should penetalize you if your in party chat with anybody on your team or the opposite by giving the team thats not in party chat 2 or 3 rounds off top or give the team thats not in game chat a 5 second headstart. And to all the ppl that say i should leave LMAOO ur the cheaters that suck at this game beyond belief and cry cuz u got killed by someone like me and have ur team on a man hunt in party chat to find me. SCRUBS. U CANT TALK WHEN UR DEAD. I dont care if u have friends online, u act like i dont. and im talkin actual ppl u kno in real life. Theres such thing as a phone. but most of you are too broke and cant afford one. oh and if u think im bad my game tag is "Qumph xiix" come get raped.

  7. #47

    Default

    ur one of those guys who prolly blind fires his shotgun then rolls, that's obviously no skill since ur blind firing, ur not really aiming ur shot, people who use the b button use it cause they are trying to win(u gotta use the all the tools ur given to win), not show off there dumb rolls. when u lose u send messages to people with some silly excuse. id say leave party chat if ur mad that the other team uses it, then u use it, but u prolly dont have any friends to chat with since ur whining like a little kid does. thats probably the reason why u want it removed. lmao at u using words like scrandoms and scrubs. hahahaha

  8. #48

    Default

    I understand your point and yes I agree with you the B button is for homos. However most of us like to talk to our friends if they are playing another game or the same or nothing at all. No one cares to listen or talk to little 10 year olds because there parents can't read video game ratings.

  9. #49
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Neo Arcadia
    Posts
    789
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: iimuraii

    Default

    Party chat isn't a gears feature, it's a part of the LIVE system. Gears will never have the power to disable party chat.

    Not to mention that this is a dumb idea anyway, party chats are essential for execution and warzone.

  10. #50
    Prisoner 849
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lawton,Oklahoma
    Posts
    929
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MergingKegman

    Default

    see qumph everyone agrees your an idiot you are entitled to your opinion but we just want you too know that its a stupid one and so are you thanks

  11. #51
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The capital of WA 360 area
    Posts
    43
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: qumph

    Default

    i can care less about what u or all your buddies think. its obvious that u need help from a dead guy who shouldnt be able to talk to win. I would laugh so hard if they actually did take party chat out of execution wingman and warzone cuz so many of u scrubs would lose and not have a chance. oh and i like how i put my game tag up and nobody wants to challenge me. if you cant play off instincts, LMAO i dont even have to finish that. get good. party chat is cheating and just like bridgin host. U bad kids really think they're gonna take partychat out of gow 2????? exactly so stfu. Take party chat outta GOW 3.

  12. #52

    Default

    lmao this poor little kid is catching feelings on a forum. and party chat is way different then bridging host. those are two different extremes, u must really be an idiot if u think they are the same.Gamertag= DaT Street Doc

  13. #53
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The capital of WA 360 area
    Posts
    43
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: qumph

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by street doctor View Post
    lmao this poor little kid is catching feelings on a forum. and party chat is way different then bridging host. those are two different extremes, u must really be an idiot if u think they are the same.Gamertag= DaT Street Doc
    bridgin host is cheatin and so is party chat. id rather someone bridge host then cheat in party chat. I could deal with host thats notta problem. i cant deal with ppl in my team in party chat not communicating. and i cant deal with my team being dead and its 1v4 or 1v3 or 1v2 or 1v5 and they kno exactly where im at where my traps are set cuz they are in party chat. play off instincts. u lil boys dont understand that. and thats how i kno u suck. hes over there but theres nad planted. now hes runnin to the other side. hes around that corner. hes about to pick up boom shot. hes got the turque bow. he has snipe aimin at u. STFU ur dead u cant talk. get good. and DAT STREET DOC i played against u already and u suck. so im boutta send u a invite tell u to host it. and ima smash u on ur host. OKAY. alrighttttttttt. all BAD kids play in party chat. u woulnt get 90% of those wins u got without partychat, scrubs.

  14. #54
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Krazy2768

    Default

    lol this qumph guy is quite annoying and is the number one reason why party chat should stay because no one wants to listen to lil f#$%s like you who think your the best and still talk crap after you got pwnd Xx sorry bout your luck but party chat will be in gears 3 k thx bye and close this thread so people like qumph can stop trolling on the forums and trying to flame people

  15. #55
    Marrow Fiend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,859
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ll ALEX76 ll

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qumph View Post
    Take it out in public. IT makes the gameplay stupid and unbalanced. How are u suppose to take out whole teams with party chat? U cant. So take that CRAP off.
    No, No, No, please stop with CRAP threads and CRAP ideas.
    Getting old

  16. #56
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The capital of WA 360 area
    Posts
    43
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: qumph

    Default

    like i said, i really dont care what u scrubs think. ur all bad & u get 90% of ur wins with party chat. u suck without it. If u were good u wouldnt need party chat. and i highly doubt party chats gonna be in gears 3. i could almost assure u that. WHEN UR DEAD U CANT TALK. id like to see how far u would get if u tried to talk to ppl when u are dead in real life. LMAAOOO SCRUBs. u got modders u got forcing host u got bridging host and u got party chat. ppl with lil to no skill need all these things to win. shameful. u cant talk when ur dead. or let me rephrase that.... U all aint S___ by urself. i still await a challenge from one of u scrubs

  17. #57
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Krazy2768

    Default

    man is there a reason why you keep repeating the same thing over and over its sad and sorry bout your luck not every one uses party chat to cheat and if you think party chat is worse then lag switching bridging host or stand bying you got problems because even when theirs party chat if you cant beat them your not watching your surroundings well because its not hard to kill people who swing elbows all day

  18. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,201
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LobotiCastation PSN ID: LobotiCastation

    Default

    Last time i checked, both teams can do it. It's fair.
    It's pronounced "Gib" with a hard G sound, not a j sound. Epics wrong

  19. #59
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Krazy2768

    Default

    yep and if he has know friends to play with i understand why

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wicklow,Ireland
    Posts
    685
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: James Kav

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qumph View Post
    like i said, i really dont care what u scrubs think. ur all bad & u get 90% of ur wins with party chat. u suck without it. If u were good u wouldnt need party chat. and i highly doubt party chats gonna be in gears 3. i could almost assure u that. WHEN UR DEAD U CANT TALK. id like to see how far u would get if u tried to talk to ppl when u are dead in real life. LMAAOOO SCRUBs. u got modders u got forcing host u got bridging host and u got party chat. ppl with lil to no skill need all these things to win. shameful. u cant talk when ur dead. or let me rephrase that.... U all aint S___ by urself. i still await a challenge from one of u scrubs
    Guardian you dont need Party chat you talk with your team when your dead.
    Warzone/Execution I dont use party chat unless one of my friends is on a different game but i still win.
    We dont Bridge host.
    Since you have a problem with talking when your dead how about you cant go into ghost game when your dead you just stare at a black screen seen as your dead you cant see right? That would just ruin the game.

    Party Chat can be used for people who want to talk when they are dead but any single good player can work on his own anyway. Just yesterday for example (haven't been on today working on a project of mine) I was playing with one friend (in game chat) when he got gibbed by a frag grenade i was on my own yet with simple tactics and a bit of what i dare call skill.Killed the entire enemy team because they were using party chat and i just funneled them into a choke point.

    Anyone who has to complain about Party chat because they died either is unskilled or needs to use it them self. Its like the 2 Piece sure it can get you killed but anyone with a half a brain can dodge it and kill the enemy and if they cant well they are that s*** the probably should be using it anyway.

  21. #61
    Prisoner 849
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lawton,Oklahoma
    Posts
    929
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MergingKegman

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qumph View Post
    bridgin host is cheatin and so is party chat. id rather someone bridge host then cheat in party chat. I could deal with host thats notta problem. i cant deal with ppl in my team in party chat not communicating. and i cant deal with my team being dead and its 1v4 or 1v3 or 1v2 or 1v5 and they kno exactly where im at where my traps are set cuz they are in party chat. play off instincts. u lil boys dont understand that. and thats how i kno u suck. hes over there but theres nad planted. now hes runnin to the other side. hes around that corner. hes about to pick up boom shot. hes got the turque bow. he has snipe aimin at u. STFU ur dead u cant talk. get good. and DAT STREET DOC i played against u already and u suck. so im boutta send u a invite tell u to host it. and ima smash u on ur host. OKAY. alrighttttttttt. all BAD kids play in party chat. u woulnt get 90% of those wins u got without partychat, scrubs.
    are you that stupid how in any way is party chat cheating?its part of the xbox live service they wouldnt let you cheat you dumb retard.just stop playing games because your an idiot and its obvious you need everyone to play how you play because you have no skills

  22. #62
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    99
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Mofo n Stuff

    Default

    Party chat is for nubs.
    Top 100 in Ranked Warzone leader boards before leader board glitchers. Got my rank 100 before there was x2 exp all the time.

  23. #63
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The capital of WA 360 area
    Posts
    43
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: qumph

    Default

    Qumph xiix. thats my game tag. u say i have no skill? come find out for urself. all that chit chat about if u complain about party chat u have no skill is all talk. none of u have the back bone to challenge me. ur bad without party chat. now if they took out the ghost cam and show/hide name, i wouldnt care about party chat. but since they havent its cheating. Microsoft dont care if its cheatin or not they care about money and thats why ppl still have mods and still glitch cuz microsoft is makin money off of it. and i guess ima retard for stating the facts too right? if u say im bad, lets see what happens u actually 1v1 me. only then can u say im bad. but if u say im bad cuz i dont like to cheat/mod/partychat/force/bridgehost, lmaooo ur just trash in life in general. all im seein is all talk no actions. party chats 4 scrubs. U CANT TALK WHEN YOUR DEAD.

  24. #64

    Default

    last time i checked gears of war 2 is a team game like 2v2 or 5v5, i don't see this 1v1 in gears 2. its even more hilarious when u beat a team or regular people and, u know people like qumph send u a message saying 1v1 me, those just go straight to the garbage. I'm only interested in the win not players who try to showoff with there blind fire rolls.

  25. #65
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kidderminster
    Posts
    7
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I JaMe DoDGeR I

    Post

    That's acturley a good idea, it's so anoying when your team have died and its just you left trying to take them on, realy hard to do when there in party chat, they just find your straight away...

  26. #66

    Default

    You guys do relize that Gears of War IS indeed a game. A video game. Go outside once in a while guys. Seriously. As for the Party Chat. Keep it. I like being able to talk to my friends who don't play this game. Also, if it did happen, I'll just do what I do with Call of Duty, go into a Private chat. There are loopholes everywhere people, just learn to deal with it and Quit *****in.

  27. #67
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    112
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Triple X Swag

    Default

    Yo kid. Chill. Haha. Ever think they dont have game chat because we dont want to listen to you if your just going to go off on us like this. I love party chat. I cant talk to other friends that are playing different games. Gears is amazing the way it is. Calm down find ome friends and play with them in party chat

  28. #68
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Stockholm,Sweden
    Posts
    1,283
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Jimzah

    Default

    I agree it can be a bit annoying being matched up against a party of 5 talking to each other,warning about planted grenades and so on...but to remove it completely is a touch much.Maybe adding a stranded type option so you can choose mics or no mics.However I don´t agree with your attitude,saying you can kill anybody from these forums.You don´t know that,you just got a complex about something so you need to think you´re the best in the world at this game.Good luck with that!!!

  29. #69
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    345
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mann1905 View Post
    I think that would be a good idea in the execution/warzone game modes
    Me too, like the old days in G1 before party chat even existed. You would build up rivalries with the opposite team etc. Now basically for hours on end you don't find a single person that speaks
    G3

  30. #70

    Default

    I like the party chat, I can talk to my team while talking to another friend or two who may be waiting for a spot to open up, and I agree that this is probably a 9 year old scrub who will talk a lot of trash but sucks...he prolly hides around corners with a sawed off thinking he is "pro"

  31. #71
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Lycandemon90

    Default

    Why waste time on the said person above if all he does is talk smack about "whipping all of us" talk is cheap, you want to settle it for real, deal with real life on the black top, he just seems to be upset because all he has been getting is a bunch of people who are always in party chat while he plays alone, do you know what it means? PLAY WITH SOMEBODY!!!! makes more sense. My friends are always in party chat when we play gears, maximum full roster so if its easy for me to get a hold of people im sure you can too.

  32. #72
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    EGFC Derby Branch
    Posts
    1,686
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: A Lanky Cog

    Default

    People use party chat because they can't be bothered with ransoms raging at stupid little things so it's more civilised using party chat, so no dint take it out
    Founder Of The EGFC

    Well I'm back (again)
    And it feel pretty good
    Im not going anywhere anytime soon

  33. #73
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    @ DR.drone M.D.'s house
    Posts
    345

    Default

    no just try mercenary then it doesnt have partys
    THANKS Xx tOrqu3 vT3c xX FORTHE JUNGLE TAI
    YOUNG MARCUS ^_^ I GOT YOU
    CLASSIC HAMMERBURST I GOT YOU

    ​LAMBET SKIN I GOT YOU, WEB SKIN I GOT YOU,PAINTBALL IG OT YOU

  34. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    It's not about finding, its about creating
    Posts
    990
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MethodManLP

    Default

    No, they shouldnt.


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •