Default Anti TCC 2009 Release 6

Anti TCC 2009 Release 6 is officially out.

Changes since release 5:
    • Fixed a bug where the in-game chat menu did not update when new chat lines arrived.
    • Fixed mouse sensitivity changes via the settings menu not having any effect while playing on an Anti TCC server.
    • Improved interaction between bMidGameCheck, bMultipleMidGameChecks and bEndGameCheck settings. bMultipleMidGameChecks=False now ensures there is at most a single mid-game check between map changes. End-game checks between Onslaught/Assault rounds no longer count as mid-game check for bMultipleMidGameChecks=False.
    • Improved kick behavior during initial checks. Package, class and skin checks are skipped if a kick-worthy insecurity was detected in an earlier stage.
    • Added mandatory FullMD5 checks for Core, Engine, UnrealGame, XGame and XInterface packages with allowed MD5s being those from UT2004 v3369 and Logitech G15 patch v3372.
    • Older versions than v3369 are no longer supported.
    • Fixed bSpawnFakePlayers=False not working.
    • Added Anti TCC version to server details. (configurable)
    • Added log messages about duplicate prefetch/disallow/MD5 checks.
    • Added admin login monitoring.
    • Added log timestamp placeholders for fractional seconds and game time. (not used by default)
    • Potentially fixed players being invisible during demo playback in some cases.
    Wormbo's UT/UT2004/UT3 mods | PlanetJailbreak | Unreal Wiki | Liandri Archives

<@Mych|Lockdown> ...and the award for the most creative spelling of "Jailbreak" goes to ... "Gandis Jealbrake Server"
    Note that your questions via PMs will be ignored if they actually belong in the forum.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thumbs up

Good Work!

PS: Will there be further updates for Anti TCC in future?

Depends on the response. Bug/cheat reports (and possibly donations via my website) will help.

<@Mych|Lockdown> ...and the award for the most creative spelling of "Jailbreak" goes to ... "Gandis Jealbrake Server"
    Note that your questions via PMs will be ignored if they actually belong in the forum.

The Sacrifice

ty for the update
    type debug eatmem in console, that is the solution for everything.

gth.enjin.com

The Sacrifice

is there a way to possibly merge screenshot sender with anti? just wondering.
    type debug eatmem in console, that is the solution for everything.

gth.enjin.com

MSgt. Shooter Person

"Potentially fixed players being invisible during demo playback in some cases"

In some cases?, I have yet to see a demo with any of the new versions of AtniTcc that dosn't do this.
    Does it everytime if you use demos to monitor for cheaters, it is really usless when the demo's do not show the players.
    Last edited by chrisgoat; 01-25-2010 at 10:18 PM.
    EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI | Intel Quad Core Q9650 | 2x-EVGA- 420GTX|8 gig OCZ Ram | PCI Express X-Fi Titanium | 2x WD Raptor 150gb Sata 10000rpm | Logitech G500 | Microsoft Media Pro Keyboard | Plextor DVDR+ | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |

How come people always start complaining afterwards instead of mentioning bugs to me right away? There's no such thing as an obvious bug. If it slipped through into a release, I obviously don't know about it and thus it will still be there in the next release.

Redeemer

Awesome... Thanks for the update Wormbo.
    *Beer & UT*

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thanks wormbo.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Good job. It's cool to see that Ut2k4 is still updated.
    -The Way It's Meant To Be Played-
    -UT3 / UT2k4 / UT GOTY-
    -UT4-

Updated :> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLWZS4LK8M

Thanks Wormbo great job.
    Unreal4eva

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wormbo View Post
    How come people always start complaining afterwards instead of mentioning bugs to me right away? There's no such thing as an obvious bug. If it slipped through into a release, I obviously don't know about it and thus it will still be there in the next release.
    No one is complaining we all appreciate all the work you do I was just pointing out the fact you said you fixed it in this release, but in fact it still does not demo correctly.
    EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI | Intel Quad Core Q9650 | 2x-EVGA- 420GTX|8 gig OCZ Ram | PCI Express X-Fi Titanium | 2x WD Raptor 150gb Sata 10000rpm | Logitech G500 | Microsoft Media Pro Keyboard | Plextor DVDR+ | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |

Quote Originally Posted by {TARD}-C3nT View Post
    is there a way to possibly merge screenshot sender with anti? just wondering.
    Not any time soon. I'm messing with a screenshot sender remake on and off, but don't hold your breath. Right now UT3 Jailbreak coding takes precedence.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgoat View Post
    No one is complaining we all appreciate all the work you do I was just pointing out the fact you said you fixed it in this release, but in fact it still does not demo correctly.
    Fact is: I couldn't replicate any of those problems, hence "potentially fixed". Whenever I recorded a client demo on my local dedicated server, players (bots, actually) always show up in demo playback. If you can give me detailed instructions how to set up a situation that produces this bug, I might actually have a chance to find and fix the problem.

MSgt. Shooter Person

thank you for the update!

Oh, please report any strange stuff here or at UnrealAdmin.org, especially stuff like:
    [ * ] - [INSECURE CLIENT] * [ * ] IP: * Security ID: * using unknown engine version, security state: StartUp
    [ * ] - Modified :
    [ * ] - The client has actively tried to load this class via the console command ''.
    [ * ] - Anti TCC overrode the setting before it could take effect; no harm was done.
    (nothing specific listed in the "Modified :" line or as console command name)

Or:
    [ * ] - [INSECURE CLIENT] * [ * ] IP: * Security ID: * using unknown engine version, security state: StartUp
    [ * ] - Anti TCC integrity violation: Bad yyServerCheckModifiedMenuPage parameter
    [ * ] - (Maybe crash attempt?) Parameter: 暢񓳤幢2XGame.JuggMaleVoice
    (Garbage data in yyServerCheckModifiedMenuPage parameter)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: {R}鐈哧rh鍂k

Great work Wormbo! We appreciate all that you do for the community.
    Unreal Central: "Keeping It Unreal!"
    IK-Stealth-V3 for UT2004 * IK-Soldiers-LE for UT2004 * IK-XARK-V1D for UT3

Intel Core2 Duo E8500, EVGA nForce 750i FTW Sli, EVGA GTX 260 FTW, Asus PhysX P1, 8 gb Crucial Ballistic Tracers DDR2(8500), Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series, Logitech G9+ Laser Mouse, 580 watt psu.

MSgt. Shooter Person

nice work wombo now its configurable on server details, it's alot better i was saying that to my brother the other day. that anyone using a bot or hack of any kind can basically just look through every server that's running antitcc
    www.gaffservers.com
    I FurGot My dikshUnari, DukSonAry. Dat Buk wiD tu Wurds InnIt!

[Wormbo= epic forums]Generally it is impossible to totally lock down your code against decompiling. If you don't want anyone to steal your code, then don't publish it, you selfish bastard.

Sounds harsh? Well, how did you learn UnrealScript?

Boomshot

It does work pretty well. It's always annoyed me with the checks, but hey, it works!

Something about anti tcc that has annoyed me for YEARS: Announcer packs get you kicked like crazy. For example UC2 or UC1 annoncers. They are .u files, and for some reason anti tcc does not like them when all they do is handle sound. Plz fix
    -Smart bombs, position guided armaments; a more sophisticated way to end up dead
    -On this day, I decide to anoint my fists; engaging them in the mode of power and war
    wut?

God King

Yeap, noticed that too when I was using WinXP.

Quote Originally Posted by FewPosts View Post
    It does work pretty well. It's always annoyed me with the checks, but hey, it works!

Something about anti tcc that has annoyed me for YEARS: Announcer packs get you kicked like crazy. For example UC2 or UC1 annoncers. They are .u files, and for some reason anti tcc does not like them when all they do is handle sound. Plz fix
    Won't happen antitcc can't tell if it's a pure sound only package, except for hardcoded detection or white listing those sound packages.

Boomshot

Then why does it only freak out on .u files that are basicaly announcer only?
    It doesn't get pissy about other "non-whitelisted" .u files--ever. Win7 btw, so it's obviously not just an WinXP thing.
    Last edited by Skred; 09-07-2010 at 12:55 AM.
    -Smart bombs, position guided armaments; a more sophisticated way to end up dead
    -On this day, I decide to anoint my fists; engaging them in the mode of power and war
    wut?

God King

Yes, what I was referring to was that I was unable to test in Win7 because I either crash before that, or I've never joined as a player, only as a spectator.

Boomshot

Oh, got ya mayn. So what OS are you using these days?
    wut?

Anti TCC generally only cares about unknown (to the server) in-use things and blacklisted cheats.

If you don't use your "other 'non-whitelisted' .u files", then Anti TCC won't complain.

Boomshot

Oh I see. So it's becasue the announcer file is actually being run or w/e. Makes sense! I understand this to some extent. The only part that I don't get is: if I don't use it, (like use regular stock announcers), then is that .u file stilll running anyway in that case?

Anyway could you make it determine to some extent what some .u files do? Like maybe certain functions could be deemed "non-dangerous." Could PlaySound() or w/e be like allowed or something? I guess like whitelisting functions....IDK. I don't know that much about super hardcore capabilty etc with uScript. Thinking out loud sort of.
    wut?

I don't think there will be any Anti TCC updates in the near future, if at all.
    Ask your favorite server's admin to add an MD5 check for your announcer pack and Anti TCC will no longer complain.

Boomshot

K, thanx.
    wut?

too much cheaters around these days!

Oy - hello there, thank you for all of your hard work Wormbo; I have a question in regard to the sensitivity changes -is this deemed cheating in some circles? At any rate, my set up requires a higher sens for shield, and lower sens for lg/shock, so I am left using a dpi shift which is rather frustrating when I play on my own server, getting owned and whatnot. Is there a way to circumvent this in the ini?

Nice Job Wormbo!