MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rubberduckzi11a

Default changing the colour of the link guns fire

hi i am in serious need of some unreal tournament modders help. im currently trying to change the colour of the laser that you fire when firing the link gun and if anyone can help me this would be greatly appreciated as this is for a college course and even though its game design we still got to cover scripting

Thanx in advance
    cyber end

MSgt. Shooter Person

What color did you want to change it to? You have a limited selection; Epic did not use generic white textures and then modify the color in the code (Iím guessing because part of the texture is white and the edges are of the desired color). All Iím seeing in the texture browser is red, green, yellow, and blue, only the last one of which is not already used ingame (and Iím not sure if all other assets are there to bring it ingame). I imagine changing the beam effect from one color to another would be as simple as tweaking the specified texture and muzzle flash used in a few classes. I really have no idea how much experience you have with UnrealScript, though. If you are a complete beginner, then please see the links I posted in Zesvotzashniís thread.