Banned

Exclamation Lag Switch during public match.. what can be done about the guy who done it?

GeorgeA2k10 = lagswitcher

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: girl poison

First of all, you're not allowed to post other peoples gamertags on this forum like that since people can contact them and harass them, which they probably deserve, but Epic doesn't want to encourage or blatantly provide a bridge for that within the Gears community.

You can have your entire team that played against him file a complaint, even send a M2AF and ask them to file complaints as well, but generally nothing is done about it. Lagswitchers get 0 XP and host banned for a few games, that's it. Sorry.
    Decay Nation
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    LINKS: GIRLPOISON.COM × TWITCH.TV/GIRLPOISON × TWITTER × FACEBOOK × YOUTUBE

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrimsonOmenGear

Last night it happened to me 3 times walking in walls then opps im dead back in spawn fun fun!!

Boomshot

You and the other people playing can file complaints and that is about all you can do and don't expect much from that.

I wish that Epic would just make the Host ban permanent if a person gets too many 0 EXP matches in a certain time period. Not only would it weed out the lagswitchers, it would also prevent some trashy connections from constantly getting host.

After all, you don't have to be host to play and some people abuse the privilege of having host.

I don't have an awesome connection and any connection can have lagspikes that simulate lagswitching, but I have only gotten 0 EXP in 3 matches since they started the EXP system. So if someone is frequently getting 0 EXP then it doesn't matter if they are intentionally or inadvertently abusing host. The result is the same, they are ruining the game for others so they do not need to be host period.